Adrienne O'Deens

by Kaitlin from Pickerington

MY DEFINITION OF A HERO:

I see a hero as somebody who would put themselves behind others. Another thing that makes them a hero is doing something kind for complete strangers. Somebody who is not selfish but is kind and firm, a good role model. That is what makes a true hero.

MY OPINION IF YOU SHOULD HAVE A HERO:

I believe it’s important to have a hero because a hero is somebody you wish you could become as an adult.

MY HERO:

The person that is my hero is my mom. She fits my idea of what a hero is because she always puts the rest of the family ahead of herself. She helps with school activities like right now she is in the yearbook staff at the elementary school. This is how my mom is a hero.

THIS IS WHY MY HERO SHOULD BE IN THE HALL OF FAME:

I think my mom should be in the hall of fame because she is somebody that a younger generation can look at as a wish to be someday. She has helped me with so many things. She has taught me so many skills such how to be good at studying for tests. She keeps me on top of my school work. Everybody loves my mom, she has a ton of friends. Everyone on both sides of my family see her as the nicest aunt. This is why my mom should be in the hall of fame.

When I asked mom questions this is what i asked. She does not see herself as a hero, she just sees herself as a mom. The next question i asked was were you surprised you are my hero. She said she was but she was very happy. Those were just a few questions i asked my hero.

My mom has many hobbies such as reading books, taking pictures and scrapbooking.

I go to Pickerington schools which is where i play cello in the music program. Also I like to read books in my free time.