Alejo Ordaz

by Josefina from Fresno

In my life their are two people that have inspired me the most. But the person that I chose is my daddy. My dad is a very hard worker, a caring person, friendly and a helpful person. I'm really glad that my dad is the way he is with his family and with others around him.

The way that my dad inspires me is by him always being a hardworker and not lazy like other men that don't like working. My dad always thinks of his family like for example he doesn't want us needing anything because he wants us to have the best he can give us. Well right now my dad is not working because he works in construction and there isn't any work, but either way my dad still works at home. He always figures out something for him to do during the day. Like for example he cuts the grass in the yard, he waters the plants and he helps around the house on what needs to be done. The way that this inspires me is that I should never let the laziness get to me and to be a very hard worker.