Aimee Peppers

by Kailee from Pickerington

My definition of a hero is someone that you can look up to, admire, & turn to for things when you need to.

I think it is important to have a hero because everyone needs someone to look up to or someone to turn to for things. Or just what someone goes through or accomplishes can make someone your hero, which inspires you a lot.

My personal hero is my mom. My mom has always been there for me from the beginning. She supports me with everything that I do. I can always turn to her for something when I need it & I know that no matter what, she will always be there.

She should be in the hall of fame because she has been able to accomplish so much in such a small time frame. Without her, I don't know where I would be. She's been there through thick & thin.

1. Who is your hero? Why?
A: My mom because looking back I see how rough she had it in life & what she went through to see that I had a better life.
2. Do you consider yourself as a hero? Why or why not?
A: No because I don't consider myself to be that special.
3. Do you think it is important to have a hero?
A: I think it's important to idolize someone.
4. What is something you are proud of?
A: My three kids.
5. What are your strengths?
A: Strong will to commit to seeing things through.
6. What are your weaknesses?
A: Trying to make everyone else happy.
7. When you were my age, what was your dream?
A: To be a veterinarian.
8. What made you want to open Matrix Allstars?
A: I was always an athlete & grew to love the sport.
9. If you could have any superhero powers, what would it be?
A: To see into the future.
10. What's your favorite color?
A: White.