Adam R . Sandler

by Justyn from Delta

A hero is somebody that helps people and tries to make peoples' lives better. A hero will try to save others even if it might cost his/her life. But there are other types of people that help people, like make them laugh or help around the house.

My hero is Adam Sandler,. He’s my favorite actor because he is funny and he inspired me that I could be funny because I can make people laugh. Adam Sandler was born on September 9, 1966, in Brooklyn, New York. At 17 he took his first step towards becoming a stand-up comedian when he spontaneously took the stage at a Boston comedy club. He found he was a natural comedian.

Performing regularly at clubs and at universities during his freshman year, he snagged a recurring role as the Huxtable family's friend Smitty on The Cosby show. Adam Sandler is in a lot of movies that I enjoy like Airheads, Billy Madison, Big Daddy, Mr.Deeds, Eight Crazy Nights and Punch Drunk Love. He also writes and produces many of his own films, and has composed songs for several of them, including The Wedding Singer.

Adam Sandler wasn’t only a comedian/actor. He was also a singer. He sang lots of songs but I haven’t heard any of his songs except What’s Tour Name. He has done these songs:

They're All Gonna Laugh at You"

Album, "Shh...Don't Tell"

Album, "Stan & Judy's Kid"

Album, "What the Hell Happened to Me?"

Adam Sandler makes me laugh in all his movies. I think he is the best comedian and actor. This is why Adam is my hero.

Adam R . Sandler - His biography and photos