Adam Sandler

by Davaris from Reynoldsburg

Adam Sandler was born in September 9,1966 in Brooklyn, New York. Adam Sandler was an artist of comedy who made everybody smile whether young or old, sick or in health. He is one of the funniest actors in Los Angeles and makes people feel good about themselves. Adam attended at NYU and performed as a street musician, doing Bruce Springsteen numbers, and at the same time managed to attend classes. Adam Sandler is the hero pick because he doesn't care what other people think about him, he doesn't let the fame get to his head. Sandler shows perseverance throughout his career even though he receives bad reviews and being slammed by critics. Sandler has many different ways of showing perseverance. Sandler shows that if you follow your dreams, you can achieve anything. By the time he finished college, he was one of the most talked about stand-up comedians. "Sandler first performed stand-up comedy during the summer before he enrolled at NYU. While visiting his brother at Boston University, the 17-year-old took part in an open-mike night at a Boston club called Stitches.