Angela Stafford

by Olivia from Great Falls

Have you ever had a hero in your life? Well I have and I'm gonna tell you about my hero. My hero is my Mom. She is determined as a Nurse. She is very kind. She loves me and my family and can be silly. My hero lives in Montague, MA.

My mom will never give up on her patients when they are sick until they either die or get cured. She does this by getting her patients what they need. My mom is also determined when she wants to win a game, you know what I mean, you know competitive mothers. When we play Monopoly she tries to rush the other players so she can make her play to win faster. My mom is also determined when she needs to try her best at something academic. She might be a game show star someday! I would say I couldn't be more determined, and I get really determined!

My mom is kind even when my family and I drive her crazy. She is also kind even though she is really angry because she is the kind of person that can hold her anger in. When she sees someone she knows that is really annoying and she acts like she likes them but she doesn't. An example is that one of her  friends makes her really mad so she keeps it cool by being kind.No one could ever be more kind!

My mom can be silly any time. She comes into the funniest stage when she starts singing and dances to her favorite songs. She is also silly when she needs to cheer up people when they are sad. One time I fell down some stairs and my mom made silly faces and cheered me up. My mom is also silly when she needs to distract people. Once my mom was distracting my dad so I could pour ice down his back.

(quotesgram.com)
(quotesgram.com)

As you can see I have a lot to be thankful for. I look up to my mom because of her great qualities. Her determination, her kindness, and her silliness make her my hero. My mom is the most determined, more kind, and as silly as can be, more than any other human on earth!