Ashley Tomassetti

by Alexis from Wooster

My hero is Mrs. Tomassetti, a 3rd grade teacher at Wayne Elementary. She has two boys, Dominic and Frankie, that she loves playing with. Her favorite things to do at school are to teach Science, Math, Club Invention, and run the Garden Club.

She's my hero because I look up to her. She made me want to change my mind about being a lawyer to being a teacher. When I look at her I see a great role model. Mrs. Tomasstti is cool, fun, responsible and she cares about her students, her school and her community.

Mrs. Tomassetti went to Ashland University. She graduated from there in 2005 with her bachelors degree in Early Childhood Education. She is currently working on getting her masters degree in Technology Integration. She moved to Wooster when she was 12 years old from Norwalk, Ohio. Mrs. Tomassetti first realized she wanted to be a teacher when she was in 3rd grade. Her teacher was Mr. White and he inspired her educate!

Mrs. Tomassetti is cool, fun, awesome to be around and just pleasant. She is the best teacher in the whole world. I love all of her outfits. Mrs. Tomassetti is the best teacher in the world! These are all the reasons why Mrs. Tomassetti is my hero.

Florence, Alexis. "Personal Interview".