Alejandra Zavala

by Moises from Anaheim

"I think a hero is an ordinary individual who finds strength to persevere and endure in spite of overwhelming obstacles."Christopher Reeve, Brainy Quote

Have you ever thought of a hero in your family, because I have a hero in my family. I ask you do you have a hero in your family?

First, the reason I admire my mom as a hero is because that she has a roof over the family. She brings the family food and she also buys clothes for us. My mom's name is Alejandra Zavala and she is my hero.

After that, I am going to tell you where she was born. She was born in Mexico D.F. The family members that are important to my mom are her dad and her mom. Her Father's name is Mario Zavala and her Mother's name is Refujio Gudino. The life event that is important to my mom was that she had my brother, sister and me. Another life event that was important to my mom was when she had nephews and when she got married to my father.

Some problems my mom faced in her life were that when she had to leave my sister, brother, and me for about a month. Some achievements my mom were when she helped her friend's Remedio's daughter through high school. Another achievement my mom had was when she had me. Since I was born premature I needed more medical attention than an average baby.

I admire my mom because she has a house to keep my brother, sister and me protected and, she also buys food whenever we get hungry. She buys us clothes whenever the clothes get too tiny or have a hole in it. I have learned that not all comic book heroes are heroes and that some might be in your family. So I ask you again, do you have a hero in your family?