Adrian peterson

by Kevin from Glenbrook

“I run to daylight when I see an opening.”- Adrian Peterson

Have you ever heard of NFL play 60? Well, turns out Adrian Peterson contributes his help to it and Adrian Peterson is my hero. Peterson was born in Palestine Texas on March 21, 1985. When Adrian was a child he always loved to play sports. Any sport was good for him, he said. His parents and relatives were standouts in sports. Adrian had a very athletic family. For starters, his mom was terrific at track and field and his dad played basketball for Idaho State, and he was very good. His uncle played for the Arizona cardinals. I chose Adrian Peterson because he helps out poor communities and he is a very good football player. He assists kids who have disabilities and teaches them football. Some characteristics Adrian Peterson has are caring, kindness, athletic responsibility, heroism, generosity, energy, determination, hard working attitude, strength, and speed.

Some things that make Adrian Peterson a hero are that he helps kids with problems and kids that don’t have a lot of money and with kids in gangs and other bad influencing groups, he helps them get out of those and gets them out playing football.

Adrian Peterson has really made a difference in other people's lives. While helping kids get exercise and getting kids less fortunate, he also inspires kids with his own ability and in his games when he does well, he thinks of kids he has helped and he says he plays for them, which in my mind is just a good hero. He also has affected me because he is definitely a hard working professional football player and it makes me think that I need to work hard in all sports and that I should also helps kids with problems and maybe I can make a foundation like that called 123 Help Me, that helps kids with no money that want to play football actually play and it can help kids with problems get friends and get kids off the streets and out of gangs. And what he does always helps kids that would never see NFL stars because of low income. They actually do meet a lot of them. Adrian has really made society better by doing this. He is spreading the game of football and now more kids are playing and getting exercise.

As you may have already heard, Adrian Peterson has a good influence on kids because he is a very smart and hard working man. He teaches kids that they could do whatever they wanted as long as they work hard at it because he knows from own experiences. Any person that helps society improve is a hero in my book. One thing I learned in computers class is how to cite a source it really helps me to not plagiarize.

Sources:

“NFL play 60: A movement for an active generation.” www.nfl.com. 10-4-10 posted 5 months ago http://www.nfl.com/news/story?id=09000d5d80b4a489&template=with-video&confirm=true

“Yahoo sports” www.sports.yahoo.com 10-14-10 Copyright © 2010 http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/players/8261

“Adrian Peterson” Adrian Peterson.com 10-19-10 Copyright © 2008 http://www.adrianpeterson.com/ Personal site

Adrian Peterson has had a lot of success in the NFL and he is a very good football player.