Abraham Lincoln

by Waheed from Carbondale

My hero that I chose was Abraham Lincoln. Abraham Lincoln was born on February 12, 1809. Lincoln’s death date was April 14, 1865. He was born in Hodgenville, Hardin County, Kentucky. The thing he did for a living is become a lawyer. Abraham Lincoln was also the sixteenth president and served four years in office in 1861 – 1865. Lincoln was assassinated by a person called John Wilkes Booth. This paragraph was some information about Lincoln.

Abraham Lincoln helped the people of America, the government, and the slaves. The slaves probably respected Lincoln because he freed them. The government probably respected Abraham because he gave his opinion. The people of America probably cherished Abraham because he helped them with their problems. I respect him because he did all of this nice things. Abraham Lincoln was a kind person back in the days.

My hero is Abraham Lincoln because he did lots of good things. First, he abolished slavery by writing Emancipation Proclamation. If he didn’t do that, there would still be slaves. Next, Lincoln was very honest toward people. He always told the truth to people, and what he believed in. Finally, Abraham Lincoln was really kind toward people. He would have never done anything good if he wasn’t kind. He was these traits while he lived. He is important and made a difference because he did these grand things.

<a href=http://www.abrahamlincolnartgallery.com/images/lincoln19.JPG>A superior president and lawyer</a>
A superior president and lawyer

Washington, DC, visting. Abraham Lincoln.