Adela

by Yaritza from Farmersville

I chose my mother as my hero because she is really important to me. She always been there for me and helped me out on whatever i needed. Her name is Adela Escamilla. She's 44 years old and has 3 daughters.

My hero is my mom. Adela has never left, she made a big difference by showing me that she'll never leave me no matter what. She's a very hard working women. She gives us everything we want or need.

My mom is always telling me to never give give up on my dream. She been through so much but I'm so glad to see her happy. She means the world to me. She may be my mom but I could talk to her like if she's just a friend because I trust her.

I really admire her because she's a single mom and works hard every day day so we could have a better life. She has earned my respect. It would hurt me so much to see her sad.

I'm always going to love her because of the things she has done for my sister and I. She made me the person I am today, thanks to her I'm a good daughter. I don't know what I would do without my mother. She's amazing, I love her so much. I'm blessed to have a mother like her.