Adinda

by Denissa from SMA Negeri 5 Bandung

My sister, Adinda
My sister, Adinda

I have two younger sisters, but I just want to tell you about one of my sisters. Her name is Adinda and she is just one year younger than me. We’re both are quite close.

She is a quite sensitive person, so she easily gets mad. That’s why I called her “tiger” and sometimes, I called her “the mother of tiger”. Actually, it is not only me who calls her like that. My mom, my dad and my nother sister also call her that way. When she hears it, she will get sullen. My favorite thing is bothering her until she gets mad. She is more neat than me. Because of that, I like to stay in her room. But that doesn’t mean she doesn’t like to visit me in my room. When we’re both together, no matter where, on the road, in my or her room or anywhere else, we talk about almost everything. She is also more mature than me, whereas in fact, I’m the loudest sister. One thing that I won’t forget is, when she called me at 10 pm just for a chat about her friend!! At that time, Adinda and I were speaking long distance. Now, we’re in one house. What I hate most about her is, she is taller than me!!!!