Adrijana

by Mateja from sežana

My hero is: My sister Adrijana. Everybody has a hero or more heroes, so do I. One of the top is my sister. She is the person who inspired me in all ways of living. Her name is Adrijana Grlj. She was born on 20.2.1984 in Postojna and she lives in Smrje. She is my hero because he solves all the problems that occur and she also helps me with solving my problems. She is a very strong person and she loves me She was a top student all years in primary school. Now she is studying management in Ljubljana and she stays there from Monday to Friday, so we do not see each other till weekend. When we come home, we usually have long conversations about everything what happened to us last week. I can tell her everything and she always understands me and gives me good advice. She is the one who made me learn. She taught me that whatever happens I should never give up, that I should go on with a smile on my face and that I should never show tears to my enemy. She taught me how to dance, how to become strong, how to live… She really is my hero and I really like her.