Agus

by Delfina from Buenos Aires

Agustina is my sister, or at least some persons might think that, but for me, really she is my hero. She puts herself after the others and she is totally unselfish. When she is doing something, although she is not enjoying it she puts her best effort in to it trying to succeed.

Agus is someone who I admire for her courage and achievements, and someone I'd like to call, my role model. At the moment she lives in San Isidro, Las Lomas really in the same house in which I live. We share lots of things, and I mean it, we share the same bedroom. Sometimes it is hard to get along with her because she is seldom untidy, and I am nearly tidy but we always forgive each other the next day. In so many ways she is important to me! At first she is my sister whether I like it or not and I do love her and a LOT. In second place she can manage situations SO easily her studies, her hobbies among others.

I would define GusGus as a hero to others near and far, she is the definition that would appear if you googled hero to others near and far. As I said before she is VERY organized. I don't know she must have a time-table or what because she has EVERYTHING neatly organized and helps everyone in different but special ways, even if she is miles away. For instance, in these winter holidays I left to Bariloche two weeks before her and we talked I think everyday and I really valued that. But what I best like is when she buys me surprise presents, she takes her time to go pick something and gives it to me, that's something I REALLY value.

Thus I conclude by saying that I love her, she is and will be my role model and I'm really proud of having a sister like her.