Albert Einstein

by Salah from France

"Any person who will understand this theory"
<a href=http://www.the-planets.com/star-biography/Albert_Einstein_Biography.jpg>Einstein</a>
Einstein

This quote is from Albert Einstein about his famous theory of relativity. He is the best-known of the twentieth century scientists. He researched in a lot of domains of physics, like: energy, gravitation, time, force, interaction between components of our universe. And he explained the movement of electrons.

<a href=http://www.haverford.edu/physics-astro/songs/einstein_clerk_big.gif>Albert Einstein</a>
Albert Einstein

Albert was born on March 14, 1879 in Ulm Württembergin , in Germany. He finished his schooling in the city of Munich. He learned by himself the Euclidean geometry. His family settled in Milan. The young Albert left the school and afterwards he studied in the Polytechnic Institute of Zurich. He studied physics by himself and obtained the BA: diploma of Polytechnicum of Zurich and afterwards, he took the position of inspector at the Swiss patent-office in Bern. About his private life: he was married with Mileva Maric, a friend of his class, and they had two children: Hans Albert (1904) and Édouard (1910).

<a href=http://www.math.princeton.edu/~wwong/content_images/einstein_will_not.jpg>Albert Einstein</a>
Albert Einstein

In 1905, when he was sixteen, he wrote a series of four books. In the first, he studied the movement; in the second he wrote about the origins of universe, in the third he explained the relations between time and movement; and in the last one, he announced his famous theory of relativity, so his very famous formula : Energy is equal to mass times the speed of light squared (E=m.c²). In 1916 he announced his second innovation, he discovered that gravity isn't a force (as Newton said ) but it's a curve.

About the RESTRICTED THEORY OF RELATIVITY, Einstein put forward the idea that measurements of space and time depend on the evaluation of the simultaneity of two distant events. He developed a theory based on two postulates: First, principle of relativity, according to which all the laws of physics are identical in all the inertial reference and the principle of the invariance of the speed of the light, according to which the speed of the light in the vacuum is a universal constant. Almost nobody understood the arguments of Einstein.

(retrouversonnord.be)
(retrouversonnord.be)

Finally, Einstein sought to generalize even more, by finding THEORY OF THE UNIFICATION OF THE FIELDS. He made many attempts to describe in a common model electromagnetic interaction and gravitational interaction Without reaching that point (even today, no man has yet reached that point).

In 1955, Albert Einstein died, but his works stay in the world for eternity.