Albert Einstein

by Mike from Mayfield Heights

<a href=http://neutrino.aquaphoenix.com/ReactionDiffusion/albert14.jpg>Albert Einstein</a>
Albert Einstein

Albert Einstein once said, “Imagination is more important than knowledge.” Albert Einstein was one of the greatest thinkers this world has ever seen. He came up with many theories that led to many great scientific advances. Some of his theories led to new ways of thinking about time, space, and energy. Einstein discovered how to create atomic bombs by splitting atoms. He also discovered how to create the very dangerous power of nuclear weapons.

Albert Einstein was born into the Jewish faith in Ulm, Germany on March, 14 1879. While in school, Albert excelled in math and science, but did poorly in other subjects. After graduating high school, Einstein moved to Switzerland. There, he got married and had two kids. Because he was Jewish, Einstein moved his family to America in 1933, because of the Nazis. There, he continued his work as a scientist. Albert Einstein died in 1955.

Albert Einstein achieved many great things during the course of his life. Once he moved to Switzerland, he was able to get a job in the government that gave patents for new inventions. In 1909 he took a teaching job, but that didn’t last too long. After his teaching job, he wrote five major research papers that led to him winning the Nobel Prize in 1921. Einstein found a way to split up atoms, causing a chemical reaction. This eventually led to the development of atomic bombs. He invented phototubes, a key element in automatic doors, burglar alarms and scanners used in stores. Even though Albert Einstein achieved many great things, his work was never finished. He spent most of his life trying to explain all the properties of matter in one mathematical formula. Unfortunately, he died before he was able to achieve his life long goal.

Albert Einstein has created a base for the way modern people think. He used his imagination to come up with theories about almost anything. His inventions led to the next generation of technology. Without Albert Einstein, many questions in the modern scientific would remain unanswered. He had a lot of self confidence, and that’s what makes him a true hero.