Alexis

by Maya from Savannah

My hero is Alexis Mosley. I call her Lexis. She is my stepsister. I have known her since I was three years old. She always comes over to visit. She will be sixteen years old soon. She always lets me visit her. She came with us to Hershey Park. She always calls us and tells us about school.

My sister Lexis is intelligent. She showed intelligence when she memorized all one hundred of her vocabulary words in one night. She has a lot of courage because she tried out for the cheerleading squad even though she had never cheered before. Lexis has a lot of confidence. She showed confidence when we were in Hershey Park and she went on that ride that went really high in the air but she still rode it. Lexis is compassionate because she picked Paul our little brother up when he hit his knee on the couch. Lexis is honest because she never tells a lie.

Lexis is different from the ancient Greek heroes because she doesn’t slay dragons and save towns from monsters. She is the strongest person in the world. She doesn't ride on a flying horse. She is similar to the ancient Greek heroes because when a problem comes up she thinks fast to fix it. She has a lot of courage. She is my sister and my favorite hero.