Alexis

by Andrea from Lawndale

"I Love You More Than Cookies!!" -ALexis :D
 (Myhotcomments.com)
(Myhotcomments.com)

Heroes are those people who have huge impacts in your life. They’re the ones who make you see the brighter, happier side of life. They put others first before themselves. My brother, Alex, does all that and a great deal more. Many people take advantage of his generosity. They expect too much, but he gives much more. Alex goes above and beyond in everything he does. I have no doubt in my mind that Alexis is my one and only hero!

Alexis has accomplished a lot more than most 16 year olds. He plays in two metal bands. His role in the band is lead singer. He's convinced and determined to make it to the top. You’d think that playing in two metal bands would consume a great deal of your time but Alex is actually rather responsible. He’s always received great grades and teachers love his sparkling personality. He’s also started searching for new clubs to join. Many people have told him that he simply won’t be able to catch up with everything. But who knows, with a set and determined mind like his there is no saying how far he will succeed.

Alexis currently resides in Hawthorne, California, though, he was originally born in Mexico City. Alex then moved to various parts of California such as Compton, Paramount, Gardena, and Fontana. At age 13 he moved to Glendale, Arizona. After 3 years he moved to Phoenix, Arizona for a year or two. He finally started living in Hawthorne. And is completing his final year in high school at Luezinger.

Alex has changed my life in the most unexplainable ways. He’s always been there for me, and has stuck by my side. Alex has prevented me from making many stupid decisions. If it weren’t for him who knows where I would be right now. I would’ve gone crazy by now if weren’t for his luminous humor. He kept me laughing and smiling in the hardest parts of my life. Though sometimes we bicker, I know deep in my heart that he’s the best thing I have in my life. Alex is my other half, without him I would be nothing.

Alexis is my hero for many reasons but the most obvious one is simply because I love him unconditionally. He keeps me going, and keeps me from giving up. I consider myself a very lucky person to have an extraordinary person in my life. I’ll never be able to tell him how much he means to me. I know that I’ll never be alone with him by my side.