Alton Brown

by Ariel from Chicago

<a href=http://www.speakers-network.com/speakers/images/alton_brown.jpg>Alton Brown</a>
Alton Brown

Alton Brown was born on July 30,1962 in Los Angeles, California. Alton Brown now lives in Marietta, Georgia with his wife Deonna Brown and their child Zoey Brown. They have a basset hound dog name Matilda. Alton attended the New England Culinary Institute of higher education. Alton decided long and hard about his future plans in doing so he came up with the idea to start his own show!(Chefs Wikipedia the free encyclopedia)

In the process of Alton's career goals he set for himself, he came up with the show "Good Eats," in which he is the creator and host of the television show. The Good Eats show first arrived in July 1998 on the Food Network. Alton took cooking training because he felt the need to understand different processes of cooking. Do to this he has accomplished so much through his show Good Eats. Alton has written many books, as follows, "I'm just here for the food" also "I'm just here for the food kitchen manual" and "I'm just here for more food."(Famous Chefs)

Alton Brown was on the cover and wrote an article for Guideposts magazine in August of 2006. Alton also was the keynote speaker at the 2006 Institute of Food Technologists' annual meeting and food expo on June 25 in Orlando, which turned out to be a big success for Alton's career. Alton has appeared on TV shows such as Iron Chef and American Feasting on Asphalt. Alton's cooking style is American, Southern. he is very talented in the food industry! Alton had suffered a motorcycle crash outside of Las Vegas in which he broke his arm! Yet Alton didn't let it get to him, which shows his ambition to strive for excellence under any circumstances! That's why he's the host of "Good Eats"....(Alton Brown.com)