Axel

by MM from Gallatin

Axel, so Divine. . .
Axel, so Divine. . .

Have you ever known of someone who inspired you to be a better person? I have, Axel Munthe. He is a fictional character from the well known video game Kingdom Hearts. He belongs to Organization X111, an evil group whose goal is to rule over all other civilization. Axel has red spiky hair and wears a black cloth cloak just like all the other members of the Organization. His weapon of choice is the Chakrams elegant but deadly circular Shuriken looking weapon with spikes and very deadly blades. I chose him because i thought it would be harder to write about a fictional video game character from Kingdom Hearts and because he is straightforward. He knows how to handle himself, and because he has a good heart and is hinting the good guys.

Axel is a very straightforward person. He will always tell you what his feelings are on something or what he feels you should know. He will never hold anything back from you - if he thinks that it is your business, no one can stop him from getting it to you. You can count on him to always tell you the feelings he thinks on what's happening at the moment.

Not only is Axel straightforward, he can handle himself at all times. Whenever he gets into a fight he knows exactly what to do. He starts off by mapping the escape routes just in case. Then he stats the opponent out and predicts all of their combinations of moves they can possibly do and what he will do when they do that - also what the outcome will be. He defeats anyone that challenges him with a fatal hit.

Understanding Axel
Understanding Axel

Axel is also not a bad guy, he has a great heart. He helps the good guys and gives them hints. He could have killed Sora and Riku many times before but he didn't because he doesn't believe in eliminating someone at such a young age and says that he believes Sora and Riku have great potential, even power that surpasses himself and at such a young age. I chose Axel Munthe for these reasons. He is a very straightforward person, he can handle himself in any situation, and he is not a bad person at the heart. I hope I inspired you to write something about your true HERO!