Babar Ali

by Bob Jacob from Mission Viejo

He was called the youngest headmaster in the world (www.kiruba.com)

I chose this person because this person is very helpful and I want to become a helpful person too. I find my career when I'm 9th grade. I'm attracted when he says "If I don't, who will?" This quote really amazed me because he had a lot of courage and he proved it that he can do it. As a high school student I'm just a simple student who follows the rules. Our career is not related to each other but I want to be like him because he helps a lot of children, and I want to become like him because I really like helping others.

Babar Ali when he's teaching children (www.societyhive.com)

According to Occupational Outlook Handbook, kindergarten and elementary school teachers prepare younger students for future schooling by teaching them basic subjects such as math and reading. For this career, I don't want to become a teacher but I want to tutor kindergarten or elementary kids. The education that you need in teaching is a bachelor's degree. The salary range is $54,550 per year. Comparing to the other duties, education, job growth, and pay of kindergarten and elementary school teachers with similar occupations. Kindergarten teachers are passionate about partnering with families of their students.

As a young person (www.thehindu.com)
As a young person (www.thehindu.com)

As a young person, Babar Ali was teaching at nine years of age. He is very successful in his career because he's teaching his friends and another kids. Babar Ali's successes and involvements during school and college are he is still a student himself, enrolled at the government-run Cossimbazar Raj Govinda Sundari High School in Beldanga, West Bengal. In the afternoons, starting at 4:00 pm, he in turn teaches students in a school he founded in his parents' backyard in Murshidabad. His specific career successes are, on October 2009, the school continues to be run as an outdoor school and counts a total of ten teachers including Babar Ali himself, all of them students at school or college who volunteer to teach at the school. There are 800 children learning at the school, starting from four or five years of age and Babar Ali succeeded in having his school recognized by the local authorities when he realized that this would entitle its pupils to the portion of free rice given to pupils at the end of the month by the government, he won a prize from the program of Real Heroes of the Indian English News channel. What he probably doing these days is teaching children.

Babar Ali in action (indiatoday.intoday.in ())

My Personal Career Hero contributes to our society because Babar Ali teaches children for free and for free tuition. There are 800 children learning at the school, starting from four or five years of age. "If I don't do it, who will?" I really love this quote because he really has a lot of courage to do his responsibilities and he really means what he says.

Babar Ali and Adora Svitak (www.global1.youth-leader.org ())

Babar Ali and I had a different career, he wants to teach children but I want to become an actor. I chose him as my Person Career Hero because he helps a lot of children to learn, and if I became an actor I want to help other people and I want to contribute a lot to society. My High School Goals are I want to join in Drama Club or Drama class, I want to audition in play productions. My college goals are I want to have a major in "Arts, Audio/Video Technology and Communications" and my career is an Actor. My Lifetime Goals are I want to become a great actor and I want to help other people like Babar Ali and I want to tutor children too. I want to contribute to society.