Bill Gates

by Chad D from Pennsylvania

As we look ahead into the next century, leaders will be those who empower others.

In honor of Bill Gates, I did research about this hero in “Biography Today.” I chose Bill Gates because I love computers and he is a big part of a computer company. After the research, I was glad I did because I learned so much about him.

Who knew such a normal beginning would give the world such a hero? Bill Gates was born on Oct. 28, 1955 in Seattle, Washington. His parents are William H. Gates and Mary Gates.

The foundation of heroism is education. Bill Gates attended Lakeside School and Harvard University.

Hard work contributes to heroism. Microsoft bought an operating system. Microsoft has several new projects in development.

Bill Gates is important to mankind and changed the world. Bill is the Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of Microsoft.

Microsoft PressPass - Bill Gates with Microsoft
Woodipoo - Bill Gates Biography
Wikipedia - The History of Bill Gates