Bill Gates

by Jacob from Longmeadow

"If GM had kept up with technology like the computer industry has, we would all be driving $25 cars that got 1000 MPG"- Bill Gates
Computer Chip (Google.com)
Computer Chip (Google.com)

My hero is Bill Gates. I chose him as a hero because he has revolutionized the computer networks. I found out that he was the world's first centibillionaire. I also learned that he was the first person who included an Internet browser with the computer. He also has started his own charity.

Bill Gates has made many differences in the world. He has donated over 30 billion dollars and started his own charity called the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation. He has revolutionized the computerized world by being the first person to decide to include an Internet browser with a computer.

He has also been the CEO of Microsoft as well as the head software developer. Gates is a very patient man. For example, he gets over 10,000 emails a day and still finds time to read the important ones.

Bill Gates currently lives in Washington State and has three children. His children are named Jennifer, Phoebe, and Rory. I think that he is a good father because none of his children have ever had problems with the law. His house is built on a hill overlooking Lake Washington.

I think that Bill Gates is a hero because he is charitable and has revolutionized the computer network. I have learned many things about him including the vast amount of money he has donated to charity.

Wikipidia - Visit for more information

“Bill Gates” Wikipidia, the online encyclopedia 2003-2008. March 4 2008 . Mirric, John. Bill Gates, Before Microsoft Home page. 29 September 1996. Mach 16 2008 .