Bill Gates

by Young Hyeon from Siracha

"As we look ahead into the next century, leaders will be those who empower others." - Bill Gates
(http://www.energy-experts.ru/insimgs/img_6911.jpg ())

1955 October 28, 1955, the day my hero was born. Bill Gates. He grew up in Seattle, Washington. He is known for the co-founder of Microsoft with Paul Allen. He worked on when he was very young, at the age of 20, he created Microsoft. To create Microsoft, he dropped out of school. He was selected to be the wealthiest man in the world in 1995 continued to be the wealthiest man in the world until 2007 but failed to be in 2008 but kept being to wealthiest man in the world on 2009 until now.

He's a hero. Hero to everyone. He's a hero that is admitted by lots of people. He donates millions of dollars a year. 28 billion dollars, that's that amount of the money that Bill Gates donated to charitable foundation. Out of 28 billion dollars, he donated 8 billion dollars to improve global. By doing that he saved more than a million people with vaccines and better healthcare. He use quotes that inspire people in a good way, for example, "Your most unhappy customers are your greatest source of learning." - Bill Gates. It means that learn from your mistake. Teachers and parents always say that but by people that are admitted by lots of people says it, it comes to you much more. So by Bill Gates saying things like this, people will get inspired and people will be happy.

Bill Gates was born in Seattle, Washington, 1955. He was just like us, a normal kid until the age of 13. He started to gain interest on computer programming. Then computer programming became a passion of his, but Bill Gates was into it. He dropped out in school to continue working on computer programming with his business partner, Paul Allen through his way of technological innovation, he succeed on producing the best software business. And now being recognized by people that he was a intelligent and hard working man. Everything was done by himself, nobody other than Paul Allen his business partner.

There are lots of interesting facts about Bill Gates if you research about him. Most people just know him as a great guy because he donates a lot and is the creator of Microsoft. After dropping out of school at the age of 13 his mind set was to become a millionaire at the age of 30. But he became a millionaire at the age of 31. People think that he's a real kind man because he donates millions of dollars a year but in 1977, he was arrested in New Mexico in 1977 for jumping a red light and driving without a license. Bill Gates, he's a genius, he scored 1590 out of 1600 on SAT test. However, in 2004, he predicted that spam emails will be gone within 2 years but it is still in use