Literary

Bill Nye

by Devin L. from Coon Rapids

"Humor is everywhere, in that there's irony in just about anything a human does."
Bill Nye (redstate.com)
Bill Nye (redstate.com)

Bill Nye is a hero to all children who have watched the show "Bill Nye the Science Guy". He has showed kids how to do things with science, not just educational, humorous.

(visitseattle.org))
(visitseattle.org))
His name is Bill Nye, he lives in Seattle, Washington. However, he grew up in Washington, DC. Bill went to Cornell University before creating the show Bill Nye the Science Guy.Bill was born on November 27th, 1995. His real name is William Sanford Nye. His mother was recruited in World War II because she was good at math and science.

I can relate to Bill Nye in many ways. The main way is weirdness. Yes, I can relate to his weirdness. However, I believe many other kids can relate to him by how childish he is. In a good way.

In conclusion, Bill Nye is a hero to many kids, due to his humorous ways of teaching science.

Editors, Biography.com. "Biography." [Online] Available http://www.biography.com/people/bill-nye-20950589. Editors.

Please consider donating today [X] Close
If you share our goals of shining light on the heroes in our midst and empowering people around the world to create positive change, please consider donating today. The MY HERO Project is a haven of hope — a gathering of inspiration and a celebration of the best of our humanity. Our staff and millions of people around the world depend on the help of people like you so MY HERO can continue to thrive for years to come. Thank you for your donation.