Barack Obama

by Ni'Kera from Florence

My hero is as helpful as Superman. Barack Obama was born in Hawaii on August 4, 1961. He is my hero because he always tries, never gives up, and he is my hero because he became president. Who is your hero?

Barack Obama is as great as a school. He always is a good person. Obama has sought to bring people of many backgrounds together to improve the lives of everyone in the county. Obama has spoken against war before it started. How many heroes do you have?

Barack Obama is my hero because he never gave up and he always tries. During his period Obama became active in the Democratic Party. Obama quickly became a major figure in his party. He does not give up because he believes everything is possible in America. Is Barack Obama your hero?

Barack Obama is as nice as Oprah. He became president. He was elected president on November 4, 2008. He gave a speech in Grant Park. The speech let people know that yes we can change the country. Is he your hero because he is president?

Barack Obama is as special as a teacher. He is important because he makes people believe in themselves. He makes me feel special and makes me want to try. How does he make you feel?