Barack Obama

by Jaylen

Barack Obama having a meeting with Indonesian Pres (http://www.ndtv.com/world-news/us-president-barack (Agence France Presse))

My hero is Barack Obama Jr. He is helpful, hardworking, and determined. Barack Obama became president in 2007 and has been our president eight years in a row. He was born August 4, 1964 in Honolulu Hawaii to his parents Barack Obama Sr. and Ann Dunham. Barack Hussein Obama's nationality is African American and had eight siblings named Maya Soetoro-Ng, David Ndesandjo,Abo Obama, George Obama, Malik Abongo Obama, Auma Obama, Mark Okoth Obama Ndesandjo, and Bernard Obama. Now Barack Obama has two children named Malia, and Natasha Obama, and his spouse is Michelle Obama (America's first lady). Barack Obama and his parents lived in Hawaii for 5 years then they moved to Indonesia for another 5 years and then back to Hawaii. When Obama returned to Hawaii his father didn't come with him and his mother because Barack Obama's parents were divorced. His father had gone to Kenya. When his father left, he wanted his Barack to become something great and that is when Obama started taking his education seriously so he got his education at Punahou School. Barack Obama is my hero for so many different reasons.

The first characteristic about Barack Obama is determination. Barack Obama is determined because while he was president he never said that he couldn't do something, he never gave up. Another reason Barack Obama was determined was he was always optimistic about everything before he even starts to do it. Lastly, Barack Obama is determined because even when he was a child, he was driven to be great because when he was little he wanted to make a change in the world. He knew in order to do that he would have to excel in school and every school grade he knew the grade would be great. These are all the reasons why Barack Obama is determined.

Another characteristic about Barack Obama is he is helpful not only for our country, but to the whole world. He is helpful to the world because even though he is President of the United States he is helpful towards people on Earth who are in need. Another way he was helpful is before he was president he still helped our country. His first job was as a community organizer in Chicago's largely poor and black South Side, he helped the Chicago communities. His second job was as a senator for Illinois so he helped both Chicago and Illinois for a while. Obama is still helpful even as president because every year he goes to a school in need and gives a special visit and speech to all the kids about working hard and achieving your goals. Lastly, Barack Obama is helpful because of his health insurance program named Obamacare. Obamacare is a program for sick, or hurt people in America to heal, and get great health. This programs is for Americans who don't have insurance and can't pay for a hospital or a doctor so they go to the Obamacare program for healing. These are all the reasons why Barack Obama is helpful.

The last characteristic about Barack Obama is he is very hard working. He works hard not only for America, but for the whole world. An example for how Barack Obama is hard working is when we have a wrong law or he sees something bad is happening he quickly realizes there has to be a change, so he works hard to make something that's wrong something right. An example was in 2014 Barack Obama changed the immigration law and made it right. Another example of how he is hard working is when he first became president he had a bad image people thought he was untrustworthy, didn't care, and was lackadaisical but he worked to change the way America thought about him. Lastly, Barack Obama is hard working because he worked diligently to become president even when he was a child, his father wanted him to become something great when he grew up, so when his father died he worked hard to become what his father wanted him to be. These are all the reasons why Barack Obama is hard working.

In conclusion Barack Obama is an awesome president and an awesome hero. He is helpful to the whole world, and its people. He the best president we've ever had in all these years because he is kind, fair, and is a great role model for everyone in the world. He is also my hero because of his determination. Barack Obama is like a superhero to me and like every superhero his power is being a great role model.

Facts, Obama Care. "ObamaCare Facts: Facts on the Affordable Care Act." [Online] Available . .

Nelson, Michael . ""Barack Obama Life before Presidency." [Online] Available

.gov, Usa. "President Barack Obama." [Online] Available . .

Presse , France . US President Barack Obama. NDTV. Copyright NDTV Convergence Limited 2016.,

Broadcast, Turner . Obama works hard to push kids to get back in school. 2010/POLITICS/09/15/obama.back.to.school/>.