Barney

by Fabian from Lawndale

Barney Is My Hero!!!!!!!
Barney!!
Barney!!

My hero is Barney. He is a very good person. He is a very nice person to talk to. I’ve been watching his T.V show for a long since I was a kid. I sometimes still watch the show because it’s really cool to watch. You could also learn a lot about stuff just by watching his show. I don’t think he has a birth date because he was big by the first time that I saw him on his show. I think that if you would meet Barney you would like him a lot. Most of the people that meet him like him. I would like Barney to come to my house one day. That would been really cool.

At this time my hero Barney has done many things that he’s famous for. Barney has also made many people happy. That’s why I like watching him. Barney has also made his own show that he’s famous for. When people watch him on T.V I think that they get excited. I also get excited from his show because its really cool and I think other people should also watch his show. Most people have heard about Barney. I think that many kids still watch Barney's show.

At this time I think that he lives still in the T.V. I don’t know how old Barney is but I’m sure that he’s really old. The reason why I think that is because his T.V show has been on for a really long time. I think that since I was born, the T.V show has been on. So that would make him really old. He’s older than me. I think he is older. He has appeared in many movies. Most movies were made from his show so I think that he lives inside of the T.V. I don’t think he has ever gotten out of the TV in his whole life. I think that he will always live inside the T.V.

Barney has not died yet he’s been alive for a long time. I don’t think that he will ever die because he’s not a real person. I enjoy watching his show. He’s kind of like a stuffed bear. But there is just a person inside of him moving his body. Barney will never die. Well I hope he never will.

Barney is my hero because he’s done many things that I like about him. For example he helps people when they are in trouble. That’s one reason. The next one is that he is really friendly. Barney never leaves people behind. He is always checking if anyone is ever in trouble. That’s why he is my hero.