Bill Gates

by Andres Alejandro from Mexico

The Richest Man Ever
<a href=http://download.microsoft.com/download/d/a/1/da1340ec-3833-480b-aa53-d04c61858979/Bill_Gates.jpg>Bill Gates </a href>
Bill Gates

Bill Gates is a great man, who was born in Seattle, in 1955. Since he was a boy, he was very interested in computers. At age of 31, in the eighties, Bill became the youngest billionare ever. Microsoft has since made him even richer.

Now, Bill Gates has the title of "Richest Man in the World." I admire him because he is very respectful, and a great, perseverant man. Since he was a child, he has been attracted by computers, and that dream has still not ended. He still makes something for us so that we can work with computers. If it weren't for him, I wouldn't be writing this now!

I would like to be like him when I get my career or job; I want to be perseverant with what I want, and try to improve my knowledge so I can be better every day, and maybe one day I can make something for people. Bill is my hero, because without him I wouldn't experience the great things of a computer, such as Internet, or online games, (which I play a lot now), or be able to work and write easily on the computer.

If it weren't for him, I would have to write this by hand! That would drive me nuts, because it's too many words for me to write. So I say, "Thank You for Computers Bill Gates."