Jon Bon Jovi

by Nolan from Winnipeg

"When the world Gets in my face, I'll say, Have a nice day."

What kind of Music do you like? Could a Music star be your Hero? The answer is yes. For me it is Bon Jovi, yes that is my favourite Music. Jon Bon Jovi is my hero for all of his accomplishments that includes his marriage, acting, and his Music.

Jon Bon Jovi was born March 2nd in Seyreville, New Jersey. He has a family, but an unusual family. The reason I say this is because he has had the same wife throughout his career. His wife's name is Dorothea, children Stephanie, Jesse, Jake, and Romeo. Some of Bon Jovi's influences to make Music was Southside Johnny and the Asbury Jukes, Bruce Springsteen, Bob Dylan, Thin Lizzy, Alice Cooper and Aerosmith. When Jon found his Band made from the talented Richie Sambora, David Bryan, and Tico Torres, his music career kicked off. He made several very popular albums like Lost highway, Have a nice day, or the very popular Slippery when wet with tracks like Living on a prayer, wanted dead or alive, or you give love a bad name.

The band Bon Jovi made several great albums. They first made the album BON JOVI in 1980. That is where it all started, then Bon Jovi moved on to the albums New Jersey, Slippery when Wet, Keep the faith, have a nice day in 2005, and there is his new album Lost Highway in 2007. Jon Bon Jovi also made some short appearances in some movies, His band even made the entire soundtrack to a Country, Western Movie which he made an appearance in. The movie's name was Young Guns 2. His whole career from the beginning has been headed only up. He also succeeded to share it with his one caring family.

So what kind of Music do you listen to? Can a star be your hero? Yes, and Jon Bon Jovi is just one of them.