Tom Brady

by Eric from El Cajon, California

My hero isn't in a category on the web page. I chose this hero for his leadership. My hero is a laedership hero. My hero is Tom Brady. I think he's got great hero quality. He's lead the New England Patriots to 3 Super Bowl wins and has been MVP for 2 of them. I think he's a great leader because of those accomplishments. It takes great skill to lead a team to the Super Bowl. And I think that's just awesome.

Tom Brady was born on August 3, 1977 in San Mateo, California. He wanted to play ball as a pro. So he worked at it all through elementary and high school. He finally got his wish. He played for The University of Michigan and he knew he would get drafted after his college career. His work paid off and he got drafted to the New England Patriots

tom brady leads the patriots to a win (google)

Tom Brady has always wanted to be a leader. By working hard, believing in yourself, you can do whatever you want to do. He's shown that by making it this far in life and doing what he's done. Tom Brady said "Don't let other people tell you what you're capable of. As long as you believe in yourself and work hard to achieve whatever you set your mind to, you just keep plugging away. It may not be up to your timetable, but you can get it done."-Tom Brady

I chose Tom Brady as my hero because of his leadership. I have always wanted to be a leader and Tom Brady has shown me with a little determination you can do anything. Through all he's gone through he's become a great leader in sports and life. He's my hero because of all he's done.

So after all this you can see that he's my hero. I hope that when I get to that point in my life I make somthing of it. That's why Tom Brady is my hero. So when you read this think about all he's gone through and what he's accomplished. In conclusion, I think Tom Brady is a great hero.