Christofer Drew Ingle

by Ariella from Glendale

Christofer live. (google.com)
Christofer live. (google.com)

The man that inspires me the most is the musician, Christofer Drew Ingle. He was born on February 11, 1991 and raised in Joplin, Missouri, with his older brother and two younger sisters. Chris' high school life was rough. He got picked on for not playing football but that didn’t stop him from running track, cross country, and a little bit of tennis. In high school, no one really had much conversation with him, which caused him to stay home half of the time and write music. A couple of months later, he got dropped, which is the hardest thing to discuss with his fans. By the time Christofer was fourteen, he began smoking cigarettes, which is extremely difficult for him to quit. By sixteen, he started a band, which he’s in now called ‘NeverShoutNever’. Not only is he in ‘NeverShoutNever’, but also in the band ‘eatmewhileimhot’ with his best friend Carter Hulsey. Around that time he became a vegetarian. That year Christofer’s new behavior was causing his parent to be disappointed which is why they kicked him out. For about three months, Christofer lived in his car or on his friend’s couches. The little bit of friends that he had, helped him with his music because they believed in him, which helped him get back onto his feet. A little while after he had written three EP’s, which means extended play in music.

Christofer Drew Ingle is a collage of Bob Dylan and the Beatles, the musicians, who inspired him and his music, style, mood, and behavior. Music isn’t Christofer’s only passion, he also loves tattoos, which is why he has at least over twenty. Christofer also loves hats, bracelets, and Jesus. He believes that everyone’s religion is their choice and that Jesus Christ is the only way to heaven. His favorite color is green because it symbolizes nature. He now has his own record label called ‘Loveway Records’. Christofer is 5’11 and thanks to his strict vegan diet, he is slim. He is left-handed and plays guitar with his right hand. He loves his fans but can’t stand all of the pictures and fame, especially the bright flashes.

Christofer live.
Christofer live.

Even though Christofer has been through a lot of obstacles within his young teenage life, he put up with all of it and continued his dream as a musician. Christofer is such an inspiring man who has made a huge difference in my life. All of his songs say who he is which is the most beautiful, loving person. It shows he is an average human going through what every other teenager goes through. The most amazing fact about Christofer is that he doesn’t write his music for money, he writes it because it’s something he loves to do and he wants the world to know that we can live in the world in peace and harmony, which is elaborated in his songs. Christofer is a happy, loving, welcoming man that wishes everyone to be happy because there really is no reason to be sad with yourself. He sings to whoever will listen what he’s been through and all his mistakes.

Christofer Drew Ingle is an inspirational, role model. He is a true passionate singer to his fans. Christofer spreads peace and love through his beautiful music he’s written. Christofer is my hero because someday I hope I can spread harmony and love to the world, just like he did. I’ll always love him and his music for who he is and what his music has brought me too.