Cesar Millan

by Tess from Laguna Beach

(
(

My hero is Cesar Milan, the Dog Whisperer. He is really good with dogs. He can train dogs. People say he's like magic. I like Cesar because I like dogs, just like him. A lot of people probably have heard of the dog whisperer show.

Cesar can understand dogs. He can go up to a really vicious dog and then train the dog to be nice in only one day. He also helps owners to understand how their dog is. Cesar is also good at telling owners how to train each of their dogs.

Cesar is a real big dog lover. He encourages people to spay or neuter their dogs. He also educates people to be responsible for their dogs. He has two dogs and they are very well-behaved. Cesar just got a puppy and the puppy is really good at being behaved too.

All in all I think Cesar is the best person to train a dog. I think people should read about him or even watch his show so you can train your dog to behave right.