Carrie Marie Underwood

by Julianne from Loveland

Have you ever met a person who is brave, and is focused on their career, and shows perseverance to God and Jesus. Carrie Underwood is a fantastic person because she goes above and beyond with her career. My hero shows courage, Bravery, and Dedication by showing her love to God and Jesus everyday.

One of the things that Carrie Underwood shows is courage. She shows courage by progressing in her faith in life and in Jesus and has many songs about him. My hero wins at the least one Grammy every year she goes to the Grammy awards. Carrie Underwood show courage by winning Grammys because she is a hard worker and tries to profess her faith. She professes her faith worldwide. Once I heard the song "Jesus, take the wheel". I had a feeling in my heart that everything that you do is guided by Jesus and if you are having trouble Jesus stops you and takes you to a better place. She has sold 14 million albums, and has sung in 137 shows and concerts. This shows courage by having sold a ton of albums and having the popularity of a person who has accepted Christ in their heart.

She is humble and caring. She does not act selfish that she has a pretty big amount of money that she earns. She expresses her faith everywhere, even in public. Carrie Underwood is a great person to be like because you can always count on her to be your friend and to be your buddy. Another one of the characteristics that Carrie Underwood shows is bravery. Carrie Underwood has performed for the National Cancer Society in January of 2004. My hero shows her bravery by going out in public and performing for people who have problems and is not scared to see people like that. She has made over twenty songs and has over three albums. Almost all of her songs have something about Jesus in them and that is how she is brave.

Carrie Underwood is always focused on the making of her songs and God and Jesus. She is a very popular singer and hopes to even become a better one. My hero is very focused on her career because she has sold over 14 million of her albums. Carrie Underwood is a person to be like because she is focused on her family, life, and God and Jesus. It is a good thing to be focused in life on what you are doing than to be focused on something else in your life. That is why you should strive to be like Carrie Underwood.

My hero has done a lot of good things in her life like, speak to the homeless, is a Jesus believer, and loves her family dearly and has a career of a lifetime. Carrie Underwood is a person to strive to be like. The reason why I chose Carrie Underwood as my hero is because she makes me smile and she is a has a good reputation on me and that is why I chose her.