Cata Estrada

by Sara from Medellin

Do you know who my hero is? My hero is Cata. She is an artist but in her extra time she goes to foundations or to help people who live near her. She likes to help people because she likes to know that the other people feel good when she helps them. She helps people when she sees exactly the moment.

“I’ve helped people for 27 years,” Cata replied. Cata has prepared to help people because of the education her parents gave her. She thinks helping people is not scary or bad.

“I’ve saved two people from dying. I saw a boy who lived on the street and an electric cord hit him on his head. He was unconscious. I took him to the hospital and the hospital helped him,” said Cata.

“I’ve seen my mom help people every day. I think that’s where I learned, ”Cata explained. Cata is a good person like a… SUPER HERO!!!