Dwayne Michael Carter (Lil Wayne)

by Pablo Nivan Mora from Lawrence, Ma

Lil Wayne
Lil Wayne

My hero report is on Lil Wayne. His real name is Dwayne Michael Carter Jr. . He took off the d in his name because he wants to be nothing like his father. He was born on September 27 1982 in New Orleans, Louisiana. Lil Wayne's family is a pretty big family. His mother was a teenager when she was pregnant with Lil Wayne. She was 19 years old. His father was barely in his life. But his mother and father divorced when Dwayne was 2 years old. Dwayne has 4 children. His oldest is his only daughter Reginae. Reginae's mother was Toya Carter. She married Lil Wayne in 2004 and then later divorced in 2006. His second child is Dwayne Michael Carter the Third. He was born on October 22, 2009. His third child, Carmen Carter, was born on September 9, 2009. His mother was Lauren London. His last child, Neal Carter was born on November 30, 2009. His mother was Nivea. That is Lil Wayne and his family.

Dwayne Michel Carter demonstrated heroism when was rising up. One example is that he was a perfect student. Another example is that he plays at concerts without having any sort of fright on the stage. Another way he shows heroism is that he was the youngest musician ever signed. That is how Lil Wayne demonstrated heroism.

Lil Wayne has had many hardships and he overcame all those. He now has many accomplishments. In 1994 he played the role of Tin Man in a school production. Later on that year he signed with Cash Money Records at 11 years old. In 1995 he had a loaded gun and he accidentally shot himself.  Then in 1998 the joined the Hot Boys. Then in 1999 he released his first solo album. It was Tha Block is Hot. His second solo album was lights out, it was certified gold in 2000-2001. Then in 2002 he released 500 degrees. That was also certified gold in 2004-2005. Then Tha Carter was released in 2005. It was certified gold in 2005. Then in 2006 he released Tha Carter 2. It was certified platinum. Then that same year he was nominated for the Grammys. Then he collaborated with Birdman aka Baby to make the album like father like son. It was certified gold. In 2007 he was arrested for gun and marijuana possession. The single Leather So Soft was certified platinum. Then in 2008 Lil Wayne was nominated for the Grammys again. Later that year he realized Dedication 3. Then in 2009 he released the mix tape No Ceilings. Then Lil Wayne plead guilty to gun possession. Then he collaborated with everyone in young money. Right before he went to jail for his 1 year sentence he had released Rebirth. Lil Wayne had been released early in November 4-2010. In 2011 he released Sorry for the Wait. That was because he wanted to make it up for the people for a late album release. Then on August 29, 2011, The Carter had came out. Then in 2011 Lil Wayne had started skateboarding to motivate kids to get off the computer and go outside and play. Then later that year he had made a sports channel called Weezy's Sports Corner. Then in 2012 he had released a clothing line by the name of Trukfit. Later that year he had made an endorsement deal with Mountain Dew. That was a summary of Lil Wayne's life.

His first struggle was that his mother was a teenager when he was born. Then his second struggle was that he lived in poverty. His third struggle was that he accidentally shot himself. His accomplishments were great compared to his life as a kid. While Lil Wayne went to school, he went to a program for gifted children. He was straight A student and he had gotten signed at a very young age.