Emma Watson

by Manon from Amiens

A hero can be fictional and a legendary figure endowed with powers and  physical strength, he is clever, brave and courageous. A hero is admired, thanks to great deeds and for noble qualities. He or she is a person who is admired for courage and outstanding achievements. It can be the main character in a book or a film or a person with superhuman qualities. Emma Watson is respected for her fight for women's rights. She is persistent, determined. She is famous thanks to mainly her role in many films called Harry Potter with the role Hermione Granger.

Emma was born on April 15, 1990 in Paris. During her childhood, she moved to England due to the divorce of her parents, however she is enrolled in "Dragon school" when she became famous thanks to the shooting of the film "Harry Potter". She joined the university of Oxford to continued her studies of literature, where she obtained her degree. She is Ambassador of Goodwill by the United Nations Women Organization in July 2014, she called men as women to made of the gender equality. Her speech was approved in particular by the Nobel Peace Prize. Malala Yousafzai declared to became identified as feminist thanks to her. Finally, in November 2015, the American organization Mr Foundation for women names it feminist celebrity. In February 2016, she announced to put in brackets her actress's career in order to dedicate herself to her association.

I chose Emma Watson because she fought so that women would have the same rights ahead as the men. I find that it is the remarkable woman who wants to support the women through his association. She stopped her career as an actress to devote herself to helping the women who participated in her association. She is a symbol because she is famous and she is the most generous person. To conclude, she is formidable.