Edgar ze Zlataku

by John from Loveland

Edgar made an incredible impact on my life. He helped my family and was an amazing kind and caring dog. He demonstrated kindness in everything he did. He cared for my family and protected us. Edgar showed humility by being obedient, he showed sacrifice by being very protective, and was courageous by having confidence in everything he did.

Edgar was extremely courageous and was afraid of almost nothing. When I was scared he protected me. He did things even when I thought he couldn't. He protected me if he knew there was a problem.

Edgar had sacrificed when he knew he would get hurt. He was obedient even when there was trouble or pain in the process. He attacked if he noticed a threat. When he heard a sound at night such as my mom walking, he would wake up and bark to scare the sound away.

Edgar did not have airs but humility. He always obeyed his authority. He cared for my family with his life even when he seemed stressed. He wouldn't show off in front of our dairy dogs and listened to me instead. He followed my family wherever we went and was loyal to his authority.

Edgar to put in my life. He has changed my life and showed me how to act. Throughout this experience I learned a lot. Edgar, all in all, was a caring and amazing dog God blessed me and my family with.