Albert Einstein

by Enoch from Romeoville, Illinois

<a href=http://www2.physics.umd.edu/~redish/Money/einstein.jpg>Einstein on money
Einstein on money

Albert Einstein Albert Einstein is my hero because he was on the Israel’s five pound note, just like Abraham Lincoln is on the penny. When Albert was twelve he taught himself geometry. If I was him, couldn’t have done that. I think he was really smart. He was also good at writing theories. I wonder how many days or years it took him to write each of his theories? He was brave enough to continue his work even though his professors didn’t think highly of him and would not recommend him for a university position. If I was him, I would have dropped out of the class and chosen a different subject. This is the reason why he is my hero: he was selfless, he had determination, he had integrity, he had honor and he sacrificed himself.

<a href=http://ffden-2.phys.uaf.edu/211_fall2004.web.dir/George_Walker/Young_Albert_Einstein.jpg>Einstein when a child</a>
Einstein when a child

He is selfless, because he "collaborated with several other physicists in writing a letter to President Franklin D. Roosevelt pointing out the possibility of making an atomic bomb and the likelihood that German government was embarking on such a course. The letter bore only his signature, and it help lend urgency to effort in u.s to build the atomic bomb. He himself played no role in the work, and knew nothing about it at the time."

This is Einstein's honor. He was Named “person of the Century” by Time Magazine (Golden 2000). The Gallop Poll recorded him as the fourth most admired person of the 20th century, and he won the Nobel Prize in physics, from various world scientific societies.

He is determined because "he hated the dull regimentation and unimaginative spirit of school in Munich." This was his passion he often cut classes and used the time to study physics on his own or play his beloved violin. He didn’t enjoy the method of instruction there.

This is why he had integrity. He had created the theory of relativity. Albert Einstein College of Medicine is one of his integrity. This is the person who inspired him was his father who a gave him a toy compass that inspired the future scientist.

He was self-disciplined because he gave much of what he had to people who needed it. Albert Einstein is my hero because he is kind and cares about other people like those who don’t have anything. That is why he is my hero. By: Enoch Adu

albert and wife
albert and wife

Albert Einstein
I walk through the world and see little kids
Smiling at me.
They say hi to me and I say the same back.
As the little ones see my hand writing they
Begin to ask questions.
They can see how great I am.
Their parent’s also ask question about my life.
People think that I’m a hero because I am
Responsible