Albert Einstein

by Kayla from Wyoming

Albert Einstein
Albert Einstein

My hero is Albert Einstein. I picked him to be my hero because he is a genius and I think it is very interesting to learn about him and about the things he did.

Albert was born in Ulm, Germany. He was born on March 14, 1879. When he got a little older his parents moved him to Munich, Germany. He lived there for most of his childhood. He also has a sister, her name was Maja, she was two years younger than him and was his best friend.

Every one called Albert “The Symbol of Genius”. He was so smart that he won the 1921 Nobel Prize in Physics. He was the one who invented E=MCª. E=MCª stands for three different things. E stands for Energy, M stands for Mass, and C stands for the speed of light.

When Albert was younger he wasn’t really into science that much. He wasn’t into it until he became friends with a boy named Max. They were good friends for quite a while. Max started to bring books about science over to Albert’s house. He brought books like, Forces of Matter, and Popular Books of Physical Science. Later, after that, Albert gave up religion for Science.

Albert Einstein died when he was 76 years old. He died on April 18, 1955. He will always be remembered by everyone cause he made a big change in everybody’s life. The main reason I think he is a hero is because I don’t think Science would be what it is today if it wasn’t for Albert.