ALBERT EINSTEIN

by Soo-hyun from Lynnwood

Albert Einstein
Albert Einstein

My hero is ALBERT EINSTEIN.

The 'Special Theory of Relativity.' famous equation, E=mc2 is one Einstein discovered.

Albert Einstein lived in Germany, Italy, Switzerland, Bohemia and then moved to the USA.

Albert Einstein was born March 14, 1879 in Ulm, Germany. He died On April 18, 1955, Princeton, New Jersey.

Albert Einstein is my hero. He is my hero because he was so wonderful. He created the famous equation, 'Special Theory of Relativity.' I wanted to be a scientist since I was 10 years old. I want to be a scientist because scientists make new things for people. Scientists can make a lot of good things, for people and earth. I want to make something wonderful for the world, animals, nature and people. He was thinker. He made good things for earth. Now, many students and people want to be scientists and I think their hero is Albert Einstein. He has inspired wonderful scientists and good people in our lives. We are living in the 21st century, so we need science very much.