Aids
Please consider donating today
If you share our goals of shining light on the heroes in our midst and empowering people around the world to create positive change, please consider donating today. The MY HERO Project is a haven of hope — a gathering of inspiration and a celebration of the best of our humanity. Our staff and millions of people around the world depend on the help of people like you so MY HERO can continue to thrive for years to come. Thank You for your donation.

ERIC (EAZY-E) WRIGHT

by Ladarrius from Memphis

R.I.P. Eazy-E.

Eazy-e was a a rap pioneer from east Compton, California. He is my favorite rapper and so is his son, lil eazy. He was a N.W.A. member along with Ice Cube, MC Ren, DJ Yella, and DR DRE. He also got the group BONE THUGZ N HARMONY started.

He also had 2 others, BIG DRESTA and B.G. KNOCK OUT. Ever heard Compton City G's? Funny huh. They told them, but that's all beside the point. Eazy-E died from a disease that is killing our nation.

I feel strongly that we should all come 2gether and fight back 4 people with the disease.

I chose to write about Eazy-E because no one else did and he's my favorite rapper. I wanted to let EAZY-E know that he's not a thing of the past and that he's still loved by many today. LONG LIVE EAZY-E. I'll see you at the cross road so you won't be lonely.

Philly Bongole Lataaya - My Hero story by
Open Vision Youth Club from Entebbe, Uganda