Michael J. Fox

by Justine Caley

Not only is he an amazing actor, a well-distinguished man, and a comedian, but Michael J. Fox is also a victim of a disease called Parkinson’s disease.

He contributed his comedy, joy, love, and compassion. He was taken hostage by a disease that no one truly knows the cause. His diagnosis in which he kept quite for some time. He has been in numerous films that will last through the decades and his T.V. performances are just as lasting. He has contributed in many ways first by films then by broadcast and then by literature. He now spends his time enlightening the world with the knowledge of his tribulations.

His most impressive quality is, of course, his humor. What better quality can a person have then their humor. Lightening the mood at any situation and bringing a smile to the world's face, that is the best quality for any hero to have.

The values that this man represents are honesty, courage, bravery, stealth, and most of all humor. He believes that humor saves the soul. That is why I have made him my personal hero.

Michael J. Fox is an inspiration to all. He has gone through many highs and many lows and keeps his sense of humor, that is why he is my hero.

Michael J. Fox Foundation - Michael's foundation website