My Father

by Fatima from Karachi

''Of all the gifts that life has to offer, A Father is the greatest of them all'

A hero is someone who has given his/her life to protect ours. A hero is admired for their courage, outstanding achievements and noble qualities. Every single human in this world is inspired by their heroes."A hero is somebody who voluntarily walks into the unknown "-Tom Hanks.

Our friends and family play an important role on whom we are today and who we will be tomorrow. The biggest influence may come from our fathers. Most of the children are inspired by their fathers. A father is simply defined as someone who loves and protects his children from this cruel world. A father is the bravest person in this world for a child which cannot be completely described in words. A role of a father is different from all other relationships in this world. A father is the first best friend in a child's life. No one can take the place of a father as he is incomparable and extraordinary.

My hero is my father. His name is Yawar Abbas. My father is an ideal person in my life. He is a successful business man. He is my real super hero and my best friend. He is the real reason of my happiness and joy. He's the bravest guy I've ever met. He's the boss of our family. I remembered the day I started walking and I had a support of my father's finger which led me to who I'm today. He is a middle aged man with a fair complexion and a normal height. He has black hair. He has brown almond shaped eyes, a straight nose, pink lips, and a moustache on an oval face.

My father is the bravest person in this big wide world. He is really over protective when it comes to protecting our family. His strength is incomparable to any other super hero. He is a real fine gentleman with great sense of humor. He is like a machine that never stops working for his loved ones. He is extremely polite. He is loving, caring and as intelligent as a lion. He is a dutiful person as he tries to complete all his duties just for the well-being of his family. He is the most fearless man I've ever known. He is famous for his manliness and heroic nature. He is kind-hearted too.

To conclude with, my father is my super hero. He's my inspiration and I will never stop loving him. He is my hero and always will be. My world revolves around him and he is the best dad in the whole universe because there is no greater love than in the relationship of a father and a daughter. At the end I would like to say to my father that: To the world you may be one person, but to me you are the world! I'll love my dad for a thousand years and more.