Sarah Michelle Gellar

by John from Hobart

My hero is Sarah Michelle Gellar. She has made the best show ever with vampires and demons that she killed. Sarah lives in Los Angeles, California. She was born on April 14, 1977 in New York, New York and is still living today. Sarah Michelle Gellar is important because without Buffy, I would not have learned about many demons. She’s made a difference in my life by introducing me to so many things.

Sarah was discovered eating at a local resturant at the age of 4. She is one of People Magazine's 50 beautiful women. She is a big fan of Dr. Suess and collects rare children's books. She also collects platinum and diamond jewlery.

Sarah has been seen in many movies like "I Know What You Did Last Summer." She is married to Freddy Prinze, Jr. and is still with him today and she won a daytime emmy for "All My Children."

She has also won an award from MTV for her role in "Cruel Intentions." She is also a spokeswoman for Maybelline. She is best known for her role as Buffy. She had co-hosted the 2002 Movie Awards with Jack Black.