Library

Goku

by Francisco from Fresno

Goku come from a planet far away called Planet Vegeta.Goku is an alien-like human called Saiyan,they have powers like nobody has ever seen before. They also have a Monkey Tail when they're born, and when they look at a full moon or a large energy ball they become a giant ape.The Saiyans were the greatest race of aliens ever until the planet was destroyed by the Evil Ruler of Space, Frieza. Goku was send to Earth just in time when his home was destroyed. When Goku landed on Earth, an old grandpa named Gohan found him and raised him as his grandson. Grandpa Gohan was an old Marshal Arts teacher and taught him how to defend himself and to protect others. Goku had a happy life with Gohan.

A few years later, young Goku met a girl named Bulma. Bulma noticed Goku had a monkey tail, knowing that she knew he was special. Goku asked where was she going. She was finding the mystic Dragon Ball, there are seven of them and if you collect them all, a giant dragon named Shenron raises from inside the Balls and he will grant you any wish! But,some people will use that wish to rule the world, so after hearing that, Goku tag along to help find them.

It was easy finding the Dragon Balls with the Dragon Radar, it's a special GPS to find the Dragon Ball. But it was hard to get it, maying dangerous tacks were ahead,but they were able to get them. Soon,Goku met Master Roshi, he is a special type Marshal Artist that used Ki. Ki is this type of energy that Special Marshal Artists can do. Goku wasn't the only one being taught by Roshi. A young Monk named Krillin also wanted to be taught by Roshi so then they trained with Roshi and got stronger.

Many years later, Goku had a wife and a son named after his Grandpa Gohan. Also Goku defeated King Piccolo. He was planning to take over the world but Goku stopped him.Then a space ship came from space landed on earth and the alien had a Monkey Tail too! It turned out it was Goku's big brother and he kidnapped Gohan! So with Piccolo's help they went to save Gohan, after saving him, Goku's brother told them there were two other saiyan coming to Earth before he passed on. One year later the saiyans landed on Earth. Piccolo, Gohan, and Krillin hold the two saiyan of until Goku gets there in time.The two saiyans, Nappa and Vegeta gave the three a hard time, but when Goku got there he showed them who's boss. Nappa was destroyed and Vegeta was all that was left. Goku and Vegeta battle off, but Goku had an in the bag, Vegeta being mad that his losing, he turn into a great Ape!

Goku got beat up, knowing he could defeat Vegeta, Goku had to use the Sprite Ball that King Kia taught him. King Kia is a God who trained Goku in the other for when the Saiyans showed up. Goku wasn't able to make the Sprite Ball because Vegeta was knocking him around. But just when things look bad, Krillin and Gohan came to save him. But still Vegeta was too much, they cut off Vegeta's tail and he went back to normal. Gohan and Krillin held him off and then Goku's Sprite Ball was complete. Vegeta went flying when the Sprite Ball hit him. But Vegeta survived it! But Goku let him leave. Vegeta went up back to space. Goku and his friend saved the world!