GUESTBOOK

Eva Haller
jam
Jeanne Meyers from from Laguna Beach, , California, United States- - 4/11/2020 4:14:48 PM
My hero is: Eva Haller.

Eva Haller is a work in progress. She has been a champion for women's rights, children's rights and human rights. She is a loving wife, mother, grandmother and mentor. She has touched so many lives and continues to inspire all who know her. For the last 5 years we have been working on a documentary that shines a light on her and her powerful journey. Eva Haller at 89 has more energy then most people half her age and she uses her brilliant mind to constantly think of new ways to make a positive difference in the world. She understands the power of art and music to inspire and educate. She is truly an outstanding leader and lover of life. I shall forever be grateful for her friendship.

Eva and Yoel
jrm
Ken Koslow from from Los Angeles, , Ca, USA - - 4/10/2020 10:25:41 PM
My hero is: Eva Haller. Eva and Yoel have shown all of us how to live, love and enjoy the journey. Eva’s curiosity and intellectual powers make her one of the most remarkable people I have ever met. Wishing her and Yoel all the best.

jeanne meyers from from laguna beach, , ca., USA- - 3/21/2016 9:09:55 PM
My hero is: Eva Haller. Eva Haller is a work in progress. She has been a champion for women's rights, children's rights and human rights. She is a loving wife, mother, grandmother and mentor. She has touched so many lives and continues to inspire all who know her. For the last two years we have been working on a documentary that shines a light on her and her powerful journey. Eva Haller at 85 has more energy then most people half her age and she uses her brilliant mind to constantly think of new ways to make a positive difference in the world. She understands the power of art and music to inspire and educate. She is truly an outstanding leader and lover of life. I shall forever be grateful for her friendship.