GUESTBOOK

Who is your Hero?

Amanda Gorman
Kate Deciccio The Amplifier Foundation
jeanne meyers from Laguna Beach, CALIFORNIA, United States - 1/21/2021 10:23:52 AM
My hero is: Amanda Gorman. Her poem brought joy and hope and guidance to a troubled nation. She is a talented, confident spokesperson for our nation, for youth and her words at the Biden/Harris will be remembered and treasured,

Sescie Cortez from United States - 1/19/2021 4:44:18 PM
My hero is: Mario Avalos.

In this world there are many heroes but, some of the heroes you know by their name. It's true that they give their best and they deserve their fame. But among all heroes this world has every had. Their's not one that I have looked up to besides my father. He is more than just a regular hero because he does not ask for anything in return. He has always kept his word of to keep me safe. Even though I'm his only baby girl he loves me to the moon and back and I do to. I know I'm a handful but he has always found a way to fight through. He thinks he is young because most heroes are young but I will let him have this one. Love you forever and ever - your daughter

katelynn from camden, TN, USA - 1/8/2021 10:54:08 AM
My hero is: izabella daddoto.

Izabella is my hero because she did a simple act of kindness, she helps me all the time, and without her, life would be horrible. She has been the main one there for me. She helped me through 2020. Hopefully I can have her as my yearlong friend.

Sescie Cortez - 1/7/2021 1:41:24 PM
My hero is: Denise Mejia Cortez . My Mother Is My Hero. My Mom is my hero because she is always there for me even when I think I don’t need her. She always makes me laugh even when I am mad. She has had a tough life growing up but that didn’t stop her from giving birth to me. She is a very strong, capable, inspiring , and careful woman. She will make you feel safe even if you are not her child. That is why she is my hero

?birds scenario?
my mom
Nusayr Habib khan from Dhaka, Dhaka, Bangladesh - 1/4/2021 12:07:50 PM
My hero is: my parents.

Love you to the moon and back.

My Hero - Aerospace scientist and a great Human
Tvishaa Shreyas
Tvishaa Shreyas from Sunnyvale, California, United States - 12/31/2020 8:28:46 PM
My hero is: A.P.J Abdul Kalam . A scientist , leader, visionary , teacher and peoples president . And a great author . Known as the Missile Man of India .

Audrey Mucci
none
Audrey Riddell Mucci from Monongahela, pa, washington - 12/27/2020 11:42:34 PM
My hero is: Dr Jonas Salk.

He was a great pioneer who discovered the polio vaccine I was a patient of his in Pittsburgh and he always took blood from me, to help in the making of the vaccine. It was a honor to know him and that I am a part of history although most are forgotten, I'm still around.

Farhan Wilayat Butt - Holi - Festival of Colours
Pakistan Peacekeeping Mission
Shahbaz Ahmad Rizwi from Lahore, Punjab, Pakistan - 12/27/2020 8:56:45 AM
My hero is: Farhan Wilayat Butt. My hero is Farhan Wilayat Butt from Pakistan who is a philanthropist and an interfaith harmonizer. He constructs water wells and install hand pumps in the desertly areas where clean drinking water is not available. In addition to this, he is also working as a peace activist and is organizing various activities for interfaith harmony in order to reduce religious extremism and racial intolerance.

Chef Lindsay Smith of Nirvana Grille
Nirvana Grille
Jennifer Hughes from Laguna Beach, California, United States - 12/17/2020 8:55:19 AM
My hero is: Lindsay Smith.

Our family moved to Laguna Beach a year ago. We chose Laguna for many reasons. My partner, Jeff, grew up here and has always longed to return and I was personally drawn to Laguna as it reminded me of living in Italy for three years when I was in my 20’s. Together, we both love the charm the city has to offer including all the restaurants, shops, recreation, gorgeous beaches and the kind of European look and feel that is unique only to Laguna Beach. Since moving here, we‘ve frequented several local restaurants, but one in particular stands out for many reasons. We met Lindsay Smith, Executive Chef and Owner of The Nirvana Grille only a few months ago, and her story and passion for her restaurant are a true rarity in this world today. The restaurant business is beyond challenging. It’s hard work, requires constant attention and an ultimate passion to create a business that will stay intact over time. It requires a “marriage” if you will, to your business day in, and day out. I personally worked managing a local fine dining restaurant, pizzeria and winery for years, so I understand the challenges, effort and hard work put forth to be successful in the industry. As we’ve returned to Nirvana grill time after time, we’ve both gotten to know Lindsay and personally, I’m extremely impressed with her establishment, staff, menu and passion for it all. As I learned over time more about her personal story and her family, I began to see how she’s quite the inspiration and role model to this small community! I was impressed to learn that Lindsay is the only female chef in Laguna Beach and is the sole restaurant owner of Nirvana Grille, without partners or investors. She was born and raised in Laguna Beach, going through the entire school system and her family still resides in town. She’s recently divorced. She bought her ex-husband out of the restaurant as they negotiated their divorce and they worked side-by-side through the first round of COVID closures. Lindsay has had to not only face the challenge of divorce but is now a newly single mother to 2 young boys. Both of her children were both born while operating Nirvana Grille over the last 13 years. She found out she was expecting her first son, Diego, only 4 months into their build out of the restaurant and he was born the day before the Pageant of the Master’s opened for the season. He youngest son is only 4 years old. Lindsay has a creative, open mind to continuously build a business that can and will withstand COVID. She’s come up with a few innovative solutions to keep her staff employed, her customers beyond satisfied and her business ultimately strong. Continuously creating and expanding, she is now offering customers a “Co-Op Grocery Market”. The market gives customers access to better products than the local markets and works to help her business expand. She’s also offering Zoom Cooking Classes to utilize her talents as a chef, as well offer our products through the market simultaneously. She’s also worked to create a special “To Go” option for her customers that is unique, including “plated” meals available for pick up or delivery. Lindsay is re-designing her business plan to push her business in a better way while focusing on the community and its safety amidst a detriment in closure again. She’s created some brilliant innovations through the COVID closures, which really makes her business stand out. We all see things in a different way in how we create food from the same ingredients and Lindsay understands that now is the time to think outside the box and be creative, amidst COVID within the restaurant industry. All-in-all, I love the innovation Chef Lindsay has instilled into her business, all while facing her own personal challenges and raising a family. Her passion and drive for continued success, all while being a caring and nurturing human to not only her family and staff, but also to her friends and customers while faced with difficult adversity, is admirable and should not go unnoticed. It’s wonderful seeing a woman face a difficult situation with open arms; as we all are struggling during these unrest COVID times. In my opinion, Chef Lindsay's positive, "never give up" and "think outside the box" outlook make her an excellent role model and hero, especially during these trying times.

DE MARCO - 12/15/2020 1:16:25 PM
My hero is: CODY Bellinger. Cody bellinger is my hero because he inspires me to push my self to the limit he cares about his fans he is kind,Motivate,amusing,strong,positive,ambitious,ever striving,wants to be number 1,hard worker, these are the reasons he is my hero.

My heart and soul
Selfie
Jennifer Johnson from Joplin, MO, USA - 12/8/2020 3:22:38 AM
My hero is: My husband . My hero is my husband. Before him, trust "might exist" in a single grain of sand in a desert mirage. I prayed GOD please help me to atleast give this guy my all and trust him to succeed or fail. I'm glad I did! It's truly the little things he does that makes him spectacular. He has a heart for the underdog, an arm to lend to the weak, a shoulder to lean on for the downtrodden, but mostly arms wide enough for me to crawl right in.

my hero
pilar garcia
isabella armijo from aventura, florida, Miami dade county - 12/7/2020 11:58:11 AM
My hero is: my mother (Pilar Garcia).

My mom is my hero because she loves me. she help me go through though times. She is my best friend she and I laugh at the weird stuff. My mom and I watch shows and more. She is my best friend and the best thing that happened, she loves me and I love her more.

Me and Her in the cruise
My mom
Stephanie Berman from Aventura, Florida, United States - 12/7/2020 9:38:56 AM
My hero is: My friend Melissa. This is me and my friend Melissa she is from Canada and she lives there. We met on a cruise a few years ago and became friends ever since. We facetime everyday, she comes to Florida every year for winter break and we see each other. When im sad she always makes me happy. She always makes me in a good mood. If I didn't meet her in that cruise I would be miserable every day during quarantine.

Kayelyn Smith from Louisville, Kentucky, USA - 12/7/2020 9:17:48 AM
My hero is: Marlo Manning. Marlo created her own business that gives owners of dogs medical care and dog food. She is called her organization Fairy Dogparents (FDP). She started organization after her dog ladybug had died. Ladybug had fleas, a stroke that could have led to dog dementia. Marlo is a very caring and generous person.

Sophia Ruiz from Aventura City of Excellence School , - 12/7/2020 8:56:01 AM
My hero is: My Mom. My Mom is my hero. She is my hero because she always been there for me. Whenever my dad was deployed she was there for me. She makes me want to be a better person and help people. She always helping people and being kind. She supports me in everything I do and wants me to be successful in life.

Neymar
google
Enzo from Aventura, FL, United States - 12/6/2020 7:18:23 PM
My hero is: Neymar Jr. Neymar was the only person I looked up to when I was a kid. He makes so many goals, and he is really good at megging. He has the skills. And he is from Brazil where I was born. I used to play a lot of soccer, but since my school took me out of my PE class, I've been unmotivated and not athletic.

This is Kamala Harris
Vice-President elect of the United States
Jessica Zackheim - 12/6/2020 7:40:30 AM
My hero is: Kamala Harris. Kamala Harris is a very important person to me because she has fought for what she wanted and never gave up. She is the first women to be in an office. Also, she is the first black Indian women to be in the office. She is an American politician and attorney, the junior United States senator from California, and the vice president–elect of the United States. She has changed history and I hope that one day of my life I can do that to.

Elizabeth Pereira from Miami, Florida, USA - 12/5/2020 9:45:53 AM
My hero is: My mom.

Who was there for you when no one was around? Who was there for you when everyone turned their backs on you? Who was with you in every step of your new adventures? Who was there guiding you and seeking the right and wrong answer? Well in my case that's my mom. My mother was there to witness my first goal, my first medal, my first dance rehearsal. She was there to push me to do my best and to look the best. My mother is not like any other mother, now yes we go through our ups and downs but at the end of the day who is still with me and by my side, my mom!

molly from chicago, IL, United States - 12/4/2020 7:17:45 PM
My hero is: my sister.

My sisters name is Kelly, she helps me out when ever I'm having trouble. We help each other out when need and we defend each other.

Jordy Smith - 12/4/2020 11:48:11 AM
My hero is: My hero is my best friend Lily.. Lily has struggled with autism her whole life and she still has more motivation towards new adventures then I do. She has been there for me no matter what is going on in my life and even though she lives halfway around the world I know that I will always have her by my side. She has helped me through more then I could have ever dreamed of having someone do for me. When I moved away from Australia she comforted me and told that we will always be best friends no matter what. Sure we may not talk everyday, but we still know that there is a special bond between us that we like to call "forever friends". That is my hero.

Alexia - 12/4/2020 11:43:24 AM
My hero is: my hero is my dad.

My dad is my hero because he risks his life for me and my sister.

My Mom
Liam Peirce
Liam Peirce from Aventura , Florida, United States - 12/4/2020 8:59:25 AM
My hero is: My Hero is my MOM, her name is Lillian Peirce.

My mom is the most hearted person I have ever met. Every day good or bad she would always be there for me. Especially when I need it the most, she would always make me smile even when I'm sad or mad. And every night she would always take away her time to watch a movie with me. Everyday my mom would always work day and night to make money and support our family.

Noah - 12/4/2020 6:40:29 AM
My hero is: My mom.

My mom is my hero, she always looks out for me. Whenever i needed something she always helped me. She brought me to this world and I am so thankful that she did that, I will always look up to her.  She is loving caring and much more than I could ever ask for. Best mom ever :)

karen singer from aventura, FL, United States - 12/4/2020 6:08:04 AM
My hero is: My mom is my hero . My mom is my hero because she does a lot of things for me and I admire her a lot. She does a lot for me and my siblings and she’s always there for us. I love going on a drive with her and picking up food and listening to music. I always have lots of fun with her. Also, I know that I can talk about anything with her and she will always support me.

Livia Queiroz from Aventura, Florida, United States - 12/3/2020 6:12:38 PM
My hero is: My best friend, Lara.

I am writing this tribute to Lara. Lara and I grew up together, my mom was pregnant with me and her mom was pregnant with her. We were born 21 days apart. We were neighbors for years until we both moved to bigger apartments. We never went to the same school, but we did ballet together and even though we were not door neighbors we hang out everyday. She was my sister, she was part of my family. She was there in the happiest moments of my life and she was also there in the saddest ones. We are still friends if you are wondering but she lives in Brazil and I came to the US. She is and always will be my number one, and I could not have ever asked for a better friend to spend most of my life with.

one of the best Brazilian soccer player
Wikipedia
Enzo from aventura , Florida/NA east , USA - 12/3/2020 6:22:12 AM
My hero is: Neymar .

Neymar was the only person I looked up to when I was a kid. I used to play a lot of soccer but since my school took me out of my PE class I've been unmotivated and not athletic. 

Me and my mom at the San Antonio Spurs game
own photo
Juan Querol from Aventura, Florida, U.S - 12/2/2020 1:34:39 PM
My hero is: Carolina Deganis.

My whole life, there has been one person who was there for me when I was in tough situations. That person is Carolina Deganis. Or as I know her, my mom. She is truly someone special. Since I was a kid, when I had a problem, she had a solution. She was always there to help me fix my problems. To me, there is nobody that is greater than her. I always looked to her when I had difficulties with school-related things, such as overwhelming work, obnoxious kids, and any other thing that stressed me out. She is always there for me and her words are of great help. She gives great advice and listens to me no questions asked. Of course she gives me her opinion and tells me if I did something wrong, but she shows me she loves me all the time, and that is very important to me. She always supports me and has my back like no other. For all these things, I am very grateful. She is the greatest person and I’m very lucky to have her as my mom.

Litzy Marin - 12/2/2020 12:54:45 PM
My hero is: My hero is my mom.

My mom has gone through a lot, but she is still here for me and my three siblings and dad. She saw her brother get deported and saw her mother and father die through a phone, but still, after that, she is here with us. She has surgery on her stomach and she has to work. She also always deals with the dumb things I and my siblings do. She has gone through a lot of hard stuff but she is still here with us.

Polo G
Google
Jackie Zamora from Chicago, Illinois - 12/2/2020 12:51:24 PM
My hero is: Taurus Tremani Bartlett AKA polo g .

Polo G is a rapper from Chicago. He grew up resilient. At first he was making bad choices but in the end, he became one of Chicago's and the U.S known rappers by the age of 19.

my dad
he is my superhero
Rajveer purohit from Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India - 12/2/2020 6:25:02 AM
My hero is: My dad.

A hero is someone who helps people. A hero can also be someone who cares for someone and loves someone. My hero is my dad because he would do anything for me, My dad has helped me with problems, homework, boredom and other things. My dad helped me growing up, telling me from right to wrong, teaching me things that I don’t know, helping me when I got hurt, and teaching me many things, Example: helping me with math homework and doing science experiments with me, etc. so that is why I chose my dad as my superhero.

Jillian Feldman from Aventura, Florida, United States - 12/1/2020 3:11:37 PM
My hero is: My Dad. He is a nice caring person who is friendly to others. He is always willing to help people out with things and sort things out.

my hero
epic
someone - 12/1/2020 12:44:21 PM
My hero is: adam sandler.

he makes funny jokes and movies

The best mom
:)
Ryan from Aventura, Florida, United States - 12/1/2020 11:22:56 AM
My hero is: My Mom. My mom is a unique peace of art. She is a funny, caring,loving, and fun. She does so much for me and my family I don't know what I would do without her . She the best and I love her so much.

Charlie the cat
me
Daniel Gonzalez from Aventura, Florida, United States - 12/1/2020 10:56:59 AM
My hero is: Charlie. He is my cat, he always there when I need him and helps me when I'm really sad and is the only person that I know said nothing stupid his entire life

Jack from Aventura, FL, United States - 12/1/2020 9:35:15 AM
My hero is: Ilan.

To Ian, who has been there with me since I was like 2 you always have something funny to say or to do. We have the best plans and even if the plan gets ruined by rain or Covid you still manage to turn it into one of the best memories. You have been there with me through thick and thin, you don't ever make me mad or sad, only make me happier and more excited. I remember when we went to your birthday and you would every year invite like 10 of your 1 million friends to sleep over, and you would always invite me first and always no matter the situation even when your mom died you would still be happy and make sure others were happy before you were happy. This is what makes you such a great friend to me and everyone. Thank you for always having such fun moments with you and having the best and funniest friend in the world. I couldn't possibly imagine the world without you. Thank you so much.

Thank you
My mom
Mia Gal from Aventura, Florida, United States of America - 11/30/2020 2:45:46 PM
My hero is: Ziporah Gal .

When I think about that one hero in my life I think of my mom, Ziporah Gal. When you think of the words amazing, beautiful, supportive, thoughtful, and compassionate that’s the definition of my mom. My mom wakes up every morning to make sure that I have food for school so I don’t need to make it. She always makes time to hear me complain about all my issues and complaints about things… although I still don’t understand how she deals with me talking so much. There was a time when I was younger when I used to swim and go to competitions and every time we did she would be supporting me shouting my name and making me feel special. When I am down or when I am happy she is always there to either cheer me up or to laugh with me. There was this one time I was trying to teach my mom tik tok dances and she didn’t understand how to do them so she just copied me in the most ridiculous way and it was so funny and we were crying so much from laughter and fell on the floor. That was by far the best time ever. My mom is the most spectacular and amazing things I was gifted to in my life and she will forever be my #1 best friend. THANK YOU IMA FOR EVERYTHING!!!

me and joie
my camera roll
Adriana Royzis from aventura, FL, United States - 11/24/2020 5:37:55 PM
My hero is: Joie Acierno.

This person has been there for me most of my life. They are my best friend, someone who has always stuck by my side even when I wasn't in the best mood. They helped me through it and they are always helping me through my tough times. I had a rough part of my life where I really didn’t understand the point of living. They were the one person who told me all the things I would miss out on. They saved me.

Melanie Tamayo from Miami, FL, USA - 11/24/2020 2:57:31 PM
My hero is: My mom.

When I think of someone who has always been there for someone, and has always supported them no matter what, I think of my mom. My mom was born in Valle de Cauca, Colombia. She grew up with a younger sister. My mom grew up and would always help around the house. Her grandparents took a huge part in her life. When she was 19 she met my dad, my parents dated for 5 years. My mom decided to move to the US at 24, my dad moved shortly later. My parents moved to the USA because they wanted to start a family, in the best place possible. My mom sacrificed a lot to make sure my brother and I can grow up in the US. My mom and dad have always made sure I can get the newest shoes, the newest toys, the newest devices, and the newest clothes. My mom has always helped people no matter the situation. My mom works at a hospital, and whenever a loved one or a family friend is at a hospital, my mom constantly takes time to check on them, reach out to their doctors, and make sure they are okay. My mom has also always been there for me, when I was 12 I was going through a tough time. My mom would always check up on me, make sure I was doing okay. She would also always make sure that I knew that I could talk to her if I needed to. She would take me every week to my therapist and always make sure that I was okay. To this day my mom is my hero, and she will always be my hero.

Tiziana Greppi from Miami, Florida, United States - 11/23/2020 12:40:50 PM
My hero is: my mom.

Everyone always has a person in their life that has been there for you always and has a meaningful impact on your life. My mom is this person. My mom is so caring and is always there for me when I need her the most. She is so important to me because for starters she gave birth to me but also she teaches me things about life that she has gone through so that I don’t make the same mistakes. My mom always listens to what I say and consoles my disappointments and heartbreaks. She makes me feel like I matter in the world and that I am important. She is so funny and makes sure that I am always in a good mood when I am depressed. My mom loves me like no other person does. She wastes her time on me and cares more about me than herself. She tolerates my moods and fills me with happiness when I am sad. People like my mom are people to always stay with because they are crucial to being happy and they also need you to be happy as well. Even when my mom had her tough times, she still always made sure I was happy and filled with joy. My mom is hardworking and passionate for everything that she does. I couldn’t possibly live without her because she is so important to me. Although many people don’t have a mom, friends can also be loyal and can be your hero as well. My relationship with my mom is not only made because we are family, but because she is my mentor, my best friend, and my hero. I am blessed to have her as my mom and couldn’t imagine living without her.

This is Lulu
Axel Heimken/AFP/Getty Images
Tsering Dorjee from Chicopee, Massachusetts, United States - 11/19/2020 8:43:44 AM
My hero is: Lulu The Potbellied Pig.

Lulu the Potbellied Pig is a "heropig". She is a potbellied pig that in 1998 played dead to save her owner. Her owner-Jo Ann- had had a heart attack and fell to the ground. There was no one there to help her other than her pig and dog. Lulu knew that there wouldn't be anyone coming randomly into their house. So she went through her gate and played dead in the middle of the street. Once she got a mans attention. She lured him into her house . When he saw Jo An on the ground he called 911 and the owner made it to the hospital where they did open heart surgery on her.

Starosta Alexandra from Edinet, Municipality Edinet, Moldova - 11/19/2020 5:24:57 AM
My hero is: My hero is Jaden Hossler.

My hero is Jaden Hossler. He is an American singer, songwriter and TikTok personality. Hossler was raised in a Christian household and grew up listening to classic rock and pop music.Hossler began his music career in February 2020, when he self-released his debut single "Comatose".In August 2020, Hossler released the song "Pray" in which he opens up about his depression and suicidal thoughts, using the song to fundraiser for suicide prevention. 

AmandaEnduh from Stung Treng, Cambodia, Cambodia - 11/18/2020 6:27:40 AM
My hero is: AmandaEnduh. WE GOT MARRIED.

Sorocan Cristina from edinet municipality, Edinet , Republic of Moldova - 11/16/2020 11:31:32 AM
My hero is: My hero is Charlie D'Amelio. My hero is a 16 year old girl named Charli D'Amelio because she does many charities and gives only her money. She helps homeless people, children with illnesses whose parents do not have enough money for operations or anything else, children without parents and many others. At her age she can support her whole family, help her parents and support the black lives matter project. Not long ago it helped a child with cancer. She gave this little girl money for the operation, enrolled her in a good hospital and helped her not only materially but also morally. This girl after the operation thanked her and now the girl is regenerating after the operation. Charlie has been to many shows where she has talked about herself and charities. I think this girl is very good and generous

Florentina Scutaru from Edine?, Republic of Moldova - 11/16/2020 11:30:46 AM
My hero is: Hermione Granger. My hero is Hermione Granger from the Harry Potter series. She's my hero because she is a very wise, brave and fearless girl. I love her personality, because she is not afraid of sharing her opinion, she thinks much before doing something, she takes important things seriously. Beside that, she is a very good person, helpful, funny and loyal to her friends. Hermione is the type of friend you would love to have- loyal, kind, respectuous, modest, with an interesting personality and a very intelligent mind. From her I learned to care about the others, to help when the help is needed, to stay loyal to my friends and staying with them even when there are bad times. If I could have the chance to meet her, I would thank her for all the memories and lessons she gave me through the books. Created by: Florentina Scutaru

Sorocan Cristina from Edinet municipality, Edinet , Republic of Moldova - 11/16/2020 11:24:48 AM
My hero is: Charlie D'Amelio. My hero is a 16 year old girl named Charli D'Amelio because she does many charities and gives only her money. She helps homeless people, children with illnesses whose parents do not have enough money for operations or anything else, children without parents and many others. At her age she can support her whole family, help her parents and support the black lives matter project. Not long ago it helped a child with cancer. She gave this little girl money for the operation, enrolled her in a good hospital and helped her not only materially but also morally. This girl after the operation thanked her and now the girl is regenerating after the operation. Charlie has been to many shows where she has talked about herself and charities. I think this girl is very good and generous

Iuliana Macovei from Edine?, Moldova - 11/16/2020 10:32:25 AM
My hero is: My hero is Johnny Depp. For me, a hero is a person that I admire, and learn something from that person. My hero is a celebrity (after my family of course) and this celebrity is Johnny Depp. He is an American actor, producer and musician. He’s been my hero since I saw a movie of his, and that movie is Charlie and the chocolate factory. I really loved his acting and then I saw more movies with him. He wrote some quotes and I studied them all. I learned a lot of usefull thing about the things that are around me, and how to look at the life with new eyes. And his movies are a source of inspiration. He is not doing very big things, like Bill Gates for instance. He is doing little things that inspire a lot of people, and also me. His life is an inspiration for me, it makes me belive that to try some new things it is not so horrible, it makes me think that life has a lot of good things to fight for.

Iuliana Macovei from Edine?, Moldova - 11/16/2020 10:32:08 AM

Father, mother, me and brother
Parents
Shajia Shoukat from Karachi, Sindh, Pakistan - 11/13/2020 4:58:52 AM
My hero is: My hero are my parents.

Parents are my heroes because they support me a lot and they sacrifice a lot for me. They support me every time and they trust me and I trust them. I have written this but this is not enough to express the love for them.

This is my dad
my dad is the best
Ayesha Rehman from karachi, Sindh, Islam, Pakistan - 11/12/2020 11:38:50 PM
My hero is: my dad.

My hero is my dad. My dad's name is Rashid. He is 49 years old. He doesn't have powers but ready to save us. He gives me every thing I want. He helps others as well, like poor people by giving them money, food and clothes. My dad works hard all day and night but is never tired. He is the best dad in world.

Vlad Dandara from Edinet, Edinet, Republic of Moldova - 11/12/2020 11:53:09 AM
My hero is: Lionel Messi.

Lionel Andrés Messi is an Argentine professional footballer who plays as a forward and captains both Spanish club Barcelona and the Argentina national team. He is a football player, Messi has won six, come in second five times, and come in third once, he has 700 goals and 296 assists in 863 games. He never gives up not in the hardest time, he always manages to come first and amaze everyone even the opponents. I want to be like him and play as good as him but I have to train a lot.

Gabriel Cotelea from Edinet, Edinet, Republic of Moldova - 11/12/2020 11:42:39 AM
My hero is: Stephen Hawking. The person that is a hero for me is Stephen Hawking, he is a disabled person, the smartest disabled person in the world. He was born in Oxford, England on January 8, 1942. In 1963 was diagnosed with Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis or ALS is one of several types of motor neurone diseases. It gradually and inexorably paralyzes patients, usually killing within about four years. Hawking was diagnosed in 1963, when he was just 21 years old. He survived for 55 years with the incurable condition and this alone makes him a hero in my eyes and many other peoples eyes. Hawking is best known for his discovery that black holes emit radiation which can be detected by special instrumentation. His discovery has made the detailed study of black holes possible. Stephen Hawking’s IQ is 160 and belongs to a genius group, only 0.003% of the world population. His life has inspired many people and brought enduring values with them. The fact that some people saw him as a “failed person” because of his illness and he proved them wrong so much that even the black whole wouldn’t be able to consume their shame and apologies makes him a better human being than us, a real fighter!

My hero
My hero
Naeema from Karachi, Sindh, Pakistan - 11/11/2020 9:26:20 AM
My hero is: Doctor and nurses.

As we all know covid 19 is depressing day by day but still doctors and nurses put their selves in danger and saving us.

I love my mom
_
Geeti ara from Karachi, Sindh, Pakistan - 11/11/2020 9:17:39 AM
My hero is: My hero us my mother..

My hero is my mother because she help me in every thing. She is the best mom in the world .and I think I have not got just mother also my friend ,so I am lucky that I have got a best super hero in the world. I love my mom. She is my super hero.

My hero
My super dad
Zainab Zeeshan Advani from Karachi, Pakistan/Sindh/Urdu, Pakistan - 11/11/2020 4:09:21 AM
My hero is: My Father.

My hero is my father. He has unique qualities which all father's don't have in this world . He is not a Hitler , he takes care of everyone no matter how much tired is he. My Baba Jani is a warrior you know why because he was not afraid of any one or any thing.  He was going to his job during covid 19 when everyone one was sitting at home, then he was suppose to wait in long que in marts to buy groceries for home. And afterwards he was watching wonderful moral movies with us , he searches and makes a collection of movies with super heroes and powers for us to teach us many things. He played with us indoor games so we won't get bored during quarantine. I am lucky to have a father like him who can convince everyone for my wishes and he tries to complete all my wishes. He has given me strength to speak up about each and every thing and never tolerate any thing which is wrong or which is trying to be imposed on you forcefully. I love my really brave hero .

Best hero in the world
Amir Suleman
Muhammad Zayan Amir Lath from Karachi, Pakistan/Sindh/Asia, Pakistan - 11/11/2020 2:50:45 AM
My hero is: My hero is my father:AMiR SULEMAN LATH.

My hero is my father because he works hard for me and makes me study in the best school and supports me in all difficult moments.

Falak Noroz
Falak Noroz
Falak Noroz from Karachi, Sindhi/Southern, Pakistan - 11/11/2020 12:50:46 AM
My hero is: My hero are my Parents..

My hero is my parents because they would do anything to help me, or risk their lives for me or one of my other sisters. So my hero is my parents. My hero has helped me with problems, with homework, and other things. My hero helped me growing up, telling me from right to wrong, teaching me things that I don’t know, helping me when I got hurt, and teaching me how to live life. Some examples are helping me with math homework, helping me when I fell down the stairs a few times, and helping me when I went to the hospital, so this is why I picked my parents to be my heroes.

Geeti ara from Karachi, Sindh, Pakistan - 11/10/2020 11:09:37 PM
My hero is: My hero us my mother..

My super hero is my mother because she helps me always. In any case she helps me and I share all things with my mom. I love my mom, she is my super hero. She is a housewife so that's why she gives me time. She fulfills our needs and she always cares for us so that's why I help her in all things, for example making dinner, washing clothes, and cleaning home. She always make us rice ,samosas, and tasty things. I LOVE MY MOM. My mom is my super hero!!!

Als - 11/6/2020 7:29:48 PM
My hero is: President Donald Trump.

A man who loves and fights for the people of his country. He has taken on the cruelty and has been bashed but yet still fights for what is right for the people. Prior to his presidency, my worries were terrorism, my kids' safety, my retirement account dwindling, businesses fading, military being lessened and threatened, and really no hope. This man is elected and in such a short time, he turns all of that around while fighting against people that simply didn’t want him to be president. I saw myself retiring, I started to spend more because I had more. Every time I see him being shunned by the people he is helping, I think of that Mother Teresa saying...”do good anyway.” That’s him.. not a saint but my hero.

Andrey Sevostyanov from Chicopee, Massachusetts, United States - 11/5/2020 11:57:26 AM
My hero is: Lion Messi. He is my hero because he is good at soccer on the field and he inspires me to play soccer.

Nikola Tesla sitting in his chair.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nikola_Tesla
Aiden D. from Chicopee, Massachusetts, United States - 10/29/2020 7:01:34 AM
My hero is: Nikola Tesla . Nikola Tesla is a Mastermind and he is the reason why we have a lot of things today. The first electric engine was created by Nikola Tesla and the company Tesla took over that rule and used his engines. Even Einstein complimented his to be the smartest man alive.

Robert Donoghue from Chicopee, United States minor outlying islands - 10/29/2020 7:01:30 AM
My hero is: The Covid Street Sweepers . They are people that sweep the streets of their home town to keep their neighborhood clean. Even with Covid going on they are still doing this to make their home clean.

This is a picture of Jelly wearing his merch.
Bing
Acacio Agostino - 10/28/2020 9:54:38 AM
My hero is: Jelly. Jelly is a YouTuber who plays Among Us, Minecraft, Roblox, GTA 5, Fortnite and many more. He also plays with fellow YouTubers Slogoman and Crainer. Also he has a YouTuber girlfriend named Sanna (iamSanna is her YouTuber name). Jelly has his own merch and you should subscribe and ring the notification bell for his channel and like all of his videos. Jelly is a child friendly YouTuber, who plays for children and adults to make them feel better. Jelle Van Vucht (born: October 14, 1996 [age 24]), better known online as Jelly, is a Dutch YouTuber known for his gaming and vlogging videos. He is a member of a small YouTube group called Robust who mainly plays GTA V, Human Fall Flat, Gang Beasts, Scrap Mechanic, Garry's Mod, Golf It. Robust also have done Q&A videos. Everyone in the group owns at least one channel. Now he just makes vids with Slogo and Crainer. With his new team, Slogoman and Crainer, he also plays Minecraft, Roblox, Super Smash, Among us and Fall Guys and a lot more Jelle was born in the south of the Netherlands in Roermond. He followed an audio-visual course in Eindhoven but quit to focus on his own businesses. He is dating his girlfriend Sanna. She also has a YouTube channel named iamSanna. Jelle is known by the stage names Jelly, Jelle Bay, or Jelly Cool. He uploads comedic gaming videos and vlogs. He creates videos with Crainer and Slogoman and has collaborated with other YouTubers on some occasions too, one of them including one of most subscribed YouTuber, PewDiePie. He has a second channel called GTA5Videos[1] where he helps to promote content creators in the YouTube gaming community. At the beginning of his channel, Jelly uploaded specifically GTA Five Funny Moments. These videos typically included failed stunts, or comedic occurrences within the game. He also did stunts and race course maps with his friends Kwebbelkop and Slogo.

Damian Flores from Chicopee , Massachusetts, United States - 10/28/2020 7:58:51 AM
My hero is: My hero is Steve Irwin. My hero is Steve Irwin because he loved to help animals. Steve loved animals and he wanted to protect them.

ryan howie from chicopee, Massachusetts, United States - 10/28/2020 7:48:17 AM
My hero is: bear. bear is a hero who saved lives and he is my hero because he saved peope and he is a dog

E'yanah Walter from Chicopee, Connecticut, United States - 10/27/2020 2:34:46 PM
My hero is: Vanessa Bryant and Kobe Bryant. I chose Vanessa Bryant as my hero. I chose her because even though she lost a loved one she still found a positive outlook on life and to keep going. Another reason I chose her was because she still had a positive mindset and she didn't let Kobe's death effect the way on how to still raise her children afterwards. I also Chose Kobe because no matter what he had going on in life or what obstacles he had to overcome he still managed to make something out of himself. And Too Countinue his dreams on basketball and to achieve his goals in life.

Gabriella Nicholson - 10/27/2020 2:08:10 PM
My hero is: Ruth Bader Ginsburg. RBG was a hero to many because she fought for their rights. She was the second woman to be in the Supreme Court. She was extremely hard working determined person and did everything in her power for gender equality and woman's rights. Through the hardships of being a woman and her job she never lost sight of justice and that is one of the many reasons why she is a true hero.

Daiana Torres - 10/27/2020 10:33:45 AM
My hero is: AOC, Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez. Alexandria is a hero to me because she speaks up for what is right, and she never backs down on what ideas she has. She also makes sure her parents are proud to say that she is their daughter. She also pushed through all the comments and murder threats.

Jizelle Martinez from Chicopee , Massachusetts, United States - 10/27/2020 10:22:00 AM
My hero is: Nelson Mandela. Mandela and de Klerk led efforts to negotiate an end to apartheid, which resulted in the 1994 multiracial general election in which Mandela led the ANC to victory and became president.

Madison Piela - 10/27/2020 10:02:04 AM
My hero is: Walt Disney . The reason why Walt Disney is my hero because Walt Disney made some good movies and cartoons.Walt Disney also made this big amusement parks in Disneyland and Disney World.When I got older I heard about it and I wanted to go and we did one day.But the most important reason is because he made me keep going and never to give up and one day I almost gave up because I could not do it but I remember not to give up on something if on day you will get it. I also like to read his quotes here is one of them,¨The more you like yourself,the less you are like anyone else,which makes you unique¨~Walt Disney. That is why Walt Disney is my hero.

Bing
Acacio Agostino - 10/27/2020 9:55:46 AM
My hero is: Jelly. Jelly is a professional YouTuber that has a compassion of making people happy with his comedy gaming videos. He has made many achievements. He has over 10 billion views, 19.7 million subscribers, and does videos with rival YouTuber Slogoman and Crainer. Jelle Van Vucht (born: October 14, 1996 [age 24]), better known online as Jelly, is a Dutch YouTuber known for his gaming and vlogging videos. He is a member of a small YouTube group called Robust who mainly plays GTA V, Human Fall Flat, Gang Beasts, Scrap Mechanic, Garry's Mod, Golf It. Robust also have done Q&A videos. Everyone in the group owns at least one channel. Now he just makes vids with Slogo and Crainer. With his new team, Slogoman and Crainer, he also plays Minecraft, Roblox, Super Smash, Among us and Fall Guys and a lot more. Jelle was born in the south of the Netherlands in Roermond. He followed an audio-visual course in Eindhoven but quit to focus on his own businesses. He is dating his girlfriend Sanna. She also has a YouTube channel named iamSanna. Jelle is known by the stage names Jelly, Jelle Bay, or Jelly Cool. He uploads comedic gaming videos and vlogs. He creates videos with Crainer and Slogoman and has collaborated with other YouTubers on some occasions too, one of them including one of most subscribed YouTuber, PewDiePie. He has a second channel called GTA5Videos where he helps to promote content creators in the YouTube gaming community. Jelly is an awesome YouTuber and have inspired me to try to become one. You should diffidently like and subscribe to his channel and videos.

Julianna Gunn - 10/27/2020 9:37:36 AM
My hero is: My hero is Bill Fenical. Bill Fenical is a pioneer and trying to develop a cure for cancer or to prevent cancer or other diseases. He and his team are also discovering new organisms and new potential species. His lab has tested two compounds derived from marine organisms that are now undergoing human clinical trials as anti-cancer drugs. That is my hero somebody who is hard working and willing to help other people.

Kev'ahri Houston - 10/27/2020 9:35:46 AM
My hero is: My hero is james baldwin. James Baldwin is a novelist who would write about the black experience in America.

Leighasia Perez from Chicopee, ma , Massachusetts, United States - 10/27/2020 8:17:15 AM
My hero is: Alicia Keys. Alicia Keys is my hero. Alicia Keys was born on January 25, 1981 in her hometown New York, New York . She had rough upbringing, her father was absent from her life and she lived with her mother in a small apartment. Alicia took piano lessons, which sparked her love for music. She motivates people to be themselves and speak up for what they believe in through her music, and dedicates her life to helping people and speaking out on global issues.Alicia motivates people around the world through her powerful music and activism.She inspires women every day through her success, and shows them how to stand up for their beliefs.

Nolan banville from chicopee, Massachusetts, United States - 10/27/2020 8:17:02 AM
My hero is: Jackie Robinson. Jackie Robinson is a hero to me because he was the first African American to play baseball. He broke the barrier of racism in baseball.

Alicia Keys
Flickr
Leighasia Perez from Chicopee, ma , Massachusetts, United States - 10/27/2020 8:08:54 AM

Skylar LaDouceur - 10/27/2020 8:02:57 AM
My hero is: Alexandra Scott. Alexandra Scott was my hero. She was diagnosed with censer at a young age. When she was out of the hospital she had an idea she was going to make a lemonade stand and with the money that she makes she donates it to censer research project so that other children would not have to deal with what she had to deal with. This shows that even though you went through something bad dose not mean that you can not help other people. That is who my hero is Alexandra Scott.

keri hersom from Chicopee, Massachusetts, United States - 10/26/2020 5:21:35 PM
My hero is: Michaela DePrince . My hero has made me believe that one day i might be a good enough dancer to be as good and passionate as her.

nevaeh santiago from 01020, Massachusetts, United States - 10/26/2020 10:36:14 AM
My hero is: Bear. My hero is bear because he was a dog that helped there owner through tough sitsuations .Also he remindered her that to take her medication and when a siezie is coming the crazy thing is that he is not trained . Bear also got rewarded dog food for a year. He also received a trip to California in Huntington Beach , Bear is a hero because he never gave uo to proctecting his owner. He does his best to make sure his owner is ok.Thats why Bear is my hero.

Manases Rivera - 10/26/2020 9:36:10 AM
My hero is: Dorothy Height. Dorothy is a hero because see stood up agenst the whit privilige but she got arested and then laterd died.

Ebrima Camara from Chicopee, Massachusetts, United States - 10/26/2020 8:11:26 AM
My hero is: Rosa Parks. Rosy Louise McCauley Parks was an African rights Activist, She is best known for her boycott and when she also Refused to gave up her seat on the bus. Due to the fact back then black people were treated unfairly and didn't get treated as well as black people. She got arrested and then was proven guilty and then they boycotted going on the bus until everyone was allowed to go on any seat. She was the mother of civil rights activists. And is a hero to me and many other African Americans all around the world. And she was only 42! She also did this with 40,000 other black people.

Thomas Robicheau from Chickopee, Massachusetts, United States - 10/23/2020 10:53:30 AM
My hero is: Elon Musk. Elon Musk made a video game when he was twelve, created what would eventually become paypal, made Tesla, made spacex and more!!

Zakk Morin - 10/23/2020 10:38:38 AM
My hero is: Cam Newton. My hero is Cam Newton because hes a nice guy and funny and he has a passion for helping kids and making kids days on and off the field in 2015 he gave 11 million dollars to families for Christmas

Logan Scarbrough - 10/23/2020 10:31:53 AM
My hero is: George Washington. My Here was brave noble and honest and fought for freedom.

Amaya Rivera from Chicopee, Massachusetts, United States - 10/23/2020 9:42:47 AM
My hero is: My hero is Bear,he is a Shiloh German Shepard,from Millsap,Texas.. So my hero first started of in a shelter,at Wealtherford Shelter.He had a owner named Debbie Zeisler. Debbie which was bears owner suffered seizures.One day Debbie was having and seizure,but bear didn't know what was happening so he noticed something was off.Bear scratched the neighbors door for help.Ever since that day was trained and would help Debbie with her health.He could tell when she was going to have a seizure before it even happens,so Debbie would know a head of time.Bear struggled a lot to his latest owners barely wanted,and also no one else wanted him but he caught Debbie's eye.After all they lived happy together.

Cheyenne Pau from Chicopee, Massachusetts, United States - 10/23/2020 8:30:41 AM
My hero is: Charli D'amielo. Charli D'amileo is a famous person on an app called tiktok she has 94.7 million followers. She is my idol/hero because she inspired me to do dance. She does ballet and hip hop. She is 16 years old and has been doing dance since she was 3.

James Gould from chicopee, massachusets, U.S.A - 10/23/2020 8:14:31 AM
My hero is: Harrison Ford. Harrison ford is one of the most popular actors in the world from Indiana Jones to Han Solo. his first job was not acting but a carpenter. But when George Lucas was looking for an actor to play Han Solo in the star wars series he chose Ford as Han. Later his acting career brought him to Indianan Jones. and if you ask me this series is the most stressful i have ever seen but no spoilers.

Layla Allen - 10/23/2020 8:08:57 AM
My hero is: the hero that i read about would be a gorilla named Binti Jua . this is about a gorilla and she was from a place from Brooklyn Chicago Illinois and when a 34 year old gorilla has her baby hanging on her back and catches a 3 year old boy falling into the gorilla enclosure and she sits with him until a paramedic and the ambulance get there.

Nathaniel Lastra from Chicopee, Massachusetts, United States - 10/23/2020 8:00:34 AM
My hero is: Desmond Tutu. Desmond Tutu is a man from south africa. one day a white preacher tiped his hat to his mother. After that he wanted the whole world to be like that no matter the race.

Janyhia Gonzalez from Chicopee, Massachusetts, United States - 10/23/2020 7:38:03 AM
My hero is: Maria Tallchief. Maria Tallchief was the first Native American prima ballerina. Though she had her mother's and teacher's full support, it was her determination that got her to where she was. Her determination and dedicationis an inspiration and can be applied to any passion.

Janyhia Gonzalez from Chicopee, Massachusetts, United States - 10/23/2020 7:28:54 AM
My hero is: Maria Tallchief. Maria Tallchief was the first Native American prima ballerina. She worked very hard to get to where she was, and throughout she was very dedicated. Though she had the support of her mother and her teacher, it was her determenation that got her to where she was. Her dedication can be inspired by anyone, and can be applied to any passion.

Chase Dansereau from Chicopee, Massachusetts, United States - 10/23/2020 7:08:21 AM
My hero is: Eddie Van Halen. Eddie Van Halen was a 70's and 80's rock legend. He taught himself how to finger-tap. He was apart of the band Van Halen with his 3 other brothers. He sadly passed away recently. His son took his place in the band but he may be gone but he will never be forgotten. His memory will live on by guitarists, classic rock lovers and more from around the globe. He was born in Amsterdam, Netherlands. He was 65 years old, but he sure played like he was in his twenties. He inspired many people to learn guitar and even join the music industry. He contributed to many charities such as the Los Angeles Police Memorial Foundation in Los Angeles, California, and Mr Holland's Opus Foundation in Studio City, California.

Alex Sawicki from Chicopee, Massachusetts, United States - 10/23/2020 7:00:05 AM
My hero is: My hero is Owen the hippo. . Owen is a hippo that brings peace and love. Once when he was little he got separated from his pack. By the time he was reunited he was angry. Villagers took him to see this old 130-year-old tortoise, Mzee. The tortoise was not that happy to have company. After a bit of time they soon became best friends and brought love and company to each other.

This is Jazz Jennings.
Wikipedia
Kaylee Hutchinson from Chicopee, Massachusetts, United States - 10/23/2020 6:53:54 AM
My hero is: Jazz Jennings. Jazz Jennings is a 20 year old LGBTQ+ rights activist, and is noted for being one of the youngest publicly documented people to identified as transgender. She was born October 6, 2000, in a boys body, but she knew as young as 5 who she really was. As she grew up she got a lot of hate, because people aren't accepting. Because of this is continues to share her story to people, on how she struggled with a lot growing up, and helps teens from all over. Jazz Jennings is a very inspirational young woman who continues to be an activist for the LGBTQ+ community. She is my hero because she is very inspirational and is very motivated to get her word out to the world.

Michaela DePrince
Google
sadie victory from Chicopee, Massachusetts, United States - 10/22/2020 7:49:54 PM
My hero is: Michaela DePrince . Michaela DePrince was a war orphan who became a professional dancer. She had a hard childhood. The aunties who took care of her always said that know one would every adopt her until a American woman adopted her and her only friend at the orphanage. After that she lived her dreams. I look up to her because she was a colored ballerina like me and made it to the professional dance world. I would like to get there one day. She worked so hard to get to where she is today and that inspiring to me.

Daniella Kazotti from Chicopee, Massachusetts - 10/22/2020 7:29:07 PM
My hero is: Michelle Obama. Michelle Obama started the Girls Opportunity Alliance to help girls around the world who couldn't afford to get proper education and constantly worked to achieve this through her time as the First Lady. She's done a lot for those less fortunate and fights for what's right which is why she's my hero.

Wadeliz Moreno - 10/22/2020 11:06:19 AM
My hero is: My sister is my hero..

My sister is a hero because no matter what she would have my back. Whenever I'm grounded she could get me my phone back. She recently turned 18 and is now in a college nearby Boston. She wants to become a lawyer one day and that's why she is my hero. She could soon be everyone else's hero when she becomes a lawyer.

keri hersom from Chicopee, Massachusetts, United States - 10/22/2020 10:51:25 AM
My hero is: Michaela DePrince .

Michaela DePrince was a little girl when she found a poster of a women on pointe shoes, and in that moment she knew she had to do this. She got such a passion for dance and that's why she is my hero. She worked so hard to get what she believed in and wanted and that's why I've looked up to her ever since I was little.

Alannah McDowell - 10/22/2020 10:48:33 AM
My hero is: Anne Frank.

Anne Frank was hiding from the Nazi people for 761 days (25 months). Over the time every day was different from the last. Anne Frank was recognized from the book she wrote, "The Diary of Anne Frank."

Nathaniel Rivera from Chicopee, Massachusetts, United States - 10/22/2020 10:45:13 AM
My hero is: Adarsha Shivakumar and Apoorva Rangan.

Adarsha Shivakumar and Apoorva Rangan are two young inspiring figures. Adarsha Shivakumar and Apoorva Rangan both wanted to help find an alternative to help stop natural resources from depleting and stop damage to the atmosphere. They found a way to stop it and it was by using the dried processed fruit of the Jatroph tree, which after processing turns into an eco-friendly bio fuel. The area that they lived in couldn't grow the fruit so they went to southern India, where they began to ask some farmers if they could grow it, but the farmers did not fully trust them, but after a little bit of time the farmers began to trust them and began growing small fields of these fruit trees.

Nadir Johnson from Chicopee, Massachusetts, United States - 10/22/2020 10:40:59 AM
My hero is: Aristotle. Aristotle is a philosopher who was born in Greece. He is a hero because he came up with the philosophy that the Earth is made of 5 different elements, land, water, air, fire, and ether.

Anthony Narvaez from Chicopee, Massachusetes, United States - 10/22/2020 10:39:58 AM
My hero is: My hero is Harriet Tubman.

Harriet Tubman is a woman that was born into slavery on a Mary plantation in 1820 or 1821. She was very smart and was also very strong. And she went out to go help out the world.

Lilliana Nieves - 10/22/2020 10:33:14 AM
My hero is: Binti Jua.

Binti Jua is a hero because she rescued a 3-year-old child who climbed a railing and fell 18 feet into the zoo's exhibit. Binti got to the unconscious boy first and carried him to an area where the humans could attend to him.

Suleixy Sanchez from Chicopee, Massachusetts, United States - 10/22/2020 10:30:52 AM
My hero is: Jane Goodall.

My hero is Jane Goodall, she cares for nature and primates. When she was 11 years old she saw a group of boys crushing plants by stomping and standing on them. She had noticed that it was a very delicate looking plant, then had gotten and idea of making an activity to plant plants, vegetables, fruits, and flowers to try and change the world and she succeed. Now many schools have an after school activity called Roots and Shoots which is the activity she made.

Illeana Mateo from Chicopee, Massachusetts - 10/22/2020 10:06:21 AM
My hero is: My hero is Kobe Bean Bryant.

My hero Kobe Bean Bryant and Gianna Bryant, who died on January 26, 2020 from a helicopter crash.

Jaylean Silva - 10/22/2020 10:04:01 AM
My hero is: Nadia Comaneci. Nadia Comaneci was a amazing gymnast. She started her love for gymnastices at the age of 6. Nadia was the youngest and the first gymnast to score a perfect 10. She showed people that nothing is impossible.

Thalia Villalongo - 10/22/2020 10:02:15 AM
My hero is: Bear.

Bear was born in Millsap, Texas, and was a shelter dog who got adopted he saved many lives and saved his owner's life from seizures and was very helpful to a lot of other lives too. He is a very inspirational dog.

Peyton Rogers - 10/22/2020 9:58:57 AM
My hero is: Dr. John F. Murray.

My hero died of ARDS when corona came. He was a "chief of Pulmonology from 1966-1989 at San Francisco General Hospital and also worked as the chief of the hospital’s medical staff."

Abriana Aponte - 10/22/2020 9:43:29 AM
My hero is: Akiane Kramarik.

This one is my hero because I love art. She talks about how when she was a little kid she had visions and her parents did not believe in god. But soon after they became Christians because they sell her paintings and she believed in them so they did too. Her paintings were being sold for hundreds of thousands of dollars too. I think she had a really big imagination, especially to wake up at four and start painting. That is a little too early.

christopher ortiz from chicopee , Massachusetts, United States - 10/22/2020 9:39:36 AM
My hero is: Harriet Tubman .

Harriet was a slave. She escaped her owner and ran far far away and hid somewhere. Then she ended up in the USA were the president fought a war to free all the slaves.

Syler Barroso from Chicoppie, Massachusetts, United States - 10/21/2020 10:07:17 AM
My hero is: Scooter The Cat.

Scooter the cat is an AMAZING CAT. His back legs don't work but that DOES NOT STOP HIM!!!!!! HE KEEPS ON PUSHING. Scooter has a very strong upper body. He climbs up the stairs with his arms. He climbs trees with his arms and he can jump from couch to couch with his arms. Isn't that super cool. HE USES HIS ARMS FOR A LOT OF STUFF. His legs are starting to get stronger and HE CAN STAND UPRIGHT, NOW ISN'T THAT AMAZING. HE'S SOOO STRONG AND I AM SUPER PROUD OF HIM. He gets along with other cats and pets very well and loves to be petted on the head. And he is SUPER SWEET, HE'S AMAZING!!!! :) :) :)

Julian Duprey - 10/21/2020 10:04:40 AM
My hero is: Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. is my hero.

Martin Luther King Jr has a hero just like we all do. His hero is John Lewis.

Ivan from Massachusetts, United States - 10/21/2020 10:03:14 AM
My hero is: Drew Brees.

He is in the National Football League. He won a Super Bowl. He gave over 200,000 dollars to people in need. He has a foundation called Brees Dream Foundation. He gave $20,000,000 to help improve the quality of life for cancer patients and provide care.

Rawan Nadeem from chicopee, Massachusetts, United States - 10/21/2020 10:00:51 AM
My hero is: Clara Barton .

Clara Barton was a hero. She did something that risked her life because she cared. Clara went to help soldiers in the middle of a war. She was brave and selfless and truly cared about others. Which is why many also call her the "Angel of battlefield." Clara Barton was a hero.

Joshua Tomlinson from chicopee , Massachusetts, United States - 10/21/2020 9:51:57 AM
My hero is: Drew Brees. Drew Brees is the definition of a hero because Drew Brees doesn't use his wealth to buy like watches and consoles, Drew Brees uses his wealth to help children in need like kids who have cancer.

Christian Dudley from chicopee, Massachusetts, United States - 10/21/2020 8:39:19 AM
My hero is: Abraham Lincoln .

Abraham Lincoln was a nice person it seemed, and here are some facts. He was born Feb 12, 1809. He was the son of Thomas and Nancy Hanks Lincoln. He was also in love with reading and he sits under a tree to read. He is also very organized and in his place. He had a nickname, it was Honest Abe. Abraham is in the wrestling hall of fame. And then on the day of he was shot at 10:15 pm. And died the next day.

how 2 pac inspire me
100
Zaniya Jackson from Chicopee, USA, Massachusetts - 10/21/2020 8:38:28 AM
My hero is: 2 pac .

He got my attention cause every thing that he was talking about me and my mom went though before my little brothers was born, and the stuff my mom went though but his words inspire me in every way.

Saffiýah Ramos from Chicopee, Massachusetts, United States - 10/21/2020 8:33:49 AM
My hero is: My hero is Queen and Aniea..

Queen and Aniea are heroes because they're brave enough to speak about police brutality against black people.

Chaz Moson from Chicopee, Massachusetts, United States - 10/21/2020 8:33:42 AM
My hero is: My Hero is My Grandpa and Grandma.

My grandparents are heroes to me because they help me with everything in everyday life. They also cheer me up when I'm down, they make me laugh, and they make it a much more enjoyable time! They have helped me throughout my life although I haven't been alive to long. They are amazing. They are true heroes!

Jacob Bertrand from Chicopee, Massachusetts, U.S.A - 10/21/2020 8:28:43 AM
My hero is: Abraham Lincoln. He was the 16th president of the united states of America. He ended slavery in 1863.

Austin Breton from Chicopee , Massachusetts, United States - 10/21/2020 8:27:29 AM
My hero is: Nikola Tesla.

Nikola Tesla is a great inventor who changed the world. He changed the world with his more than 700 patents. He made those to make the world easier for people. He had to deal with theft and other problems but he still kept going. With his determination and hard working skills he electrified the world. He made the inventions to help the world and he managed to succeed.

Landon Wajda from chicopee , Massachusetts, United States - 10/21/2020 8:27:01 AM
My hero is: Henry Ford. He was an automobile maker and supported america with cars while he was alive

Camden Martin from Chiccopee, Massachusetts, United States - 10/21/2020 8:24:38 AM
My hero is: Martin Luther King Jr..

Martin Luther King Jr is a hero because he was born in a time where non-colored and colored were split. When he grew up he made a speech named I have a dream and he made the colored and non-colored be at peace. Unfortunately he was shot by a hater of Martin Luther King Jr.

On stage
Denis Farrell
Ash Linnell from Chicopee, Massachusetts, United States - 10/21/2020 8:24:35 AM
My hero is: Michaela DePrince.

She is my hero because she had so many challenges she had to face, but she still got to make her dream reality.

Annika Shah from Chicopee, Massachusetts, United States - 10/21/2020 8:21:48 AM
My hero is: Libby Blood. Libby Blood thought highly of people with autism, and made a film about a young girl with autism. She portrayed autism in a positive way, making her a hero.

Jakob Schultzki from chicopee, Massachusetts, United States - 10/20/2020 7:08:35 AM
My hero is: my dad .

My dad, he has always been there for me.

leyfiet
none
James Gould from chicopee, massachusets, U.S.A - 10/19/2020 7:57:51 AM
My hero is: Lafayette.

I think it is very cool how an immigrant fought for America.

Mohidin yusuf from buffalo, islam , New york - 9/25/2020 9:40:32 AM
My hero is: my mother. my hero i my father she raise me for 9 months with pain she has given me everything i want in life as i was growing up and she always looked out for me

Caroline mwamba from buffalo, new york, USA - 9/25/2020 8:38:24 AM
My hero is: my hero is God . he has done so such for me and i thank him that i am alive today

Amy - 9/25/2020 7:47:14 AM
My hero is: Lena Horne. She singer, dancer, and actress. And She Was A Native American!!!!!!!!!

sajan from New York, buffalo New York, Thailand - 9/24/2020 9:12:16 AM
My hero is: my hero is my dad .

My dad is my hero. Since I was little girl, he raised me to become better in the future and teaches me a lot of lessons to become who I am today. He always looks after me and protects me to make sure I am safe.

taishmarie medina from buffalo,ny, latina, Puerto Rico - 9/24/2020 5:33:22 AM
My hero is: my mom.

My mom is my hero because when I was about to die she saved me. I had an allergic reaction to pineapple and I had to stay in the hospital but my mom never left me.

Mario R. - 9/22/2020 11:00:30 AM
My hero is: god. he is always there when I need him

BTS
BTS Dynamite photo poster
Purple CP from Tamilnadu, India - 9/19/2020 2:18:33 AM
My hero is: BTS. BTS has been a great motivational group to me.

babo salu from rawalpindi, islam/gilgit baltistan, pakistan - 9/18/2020 11:17:26 AM
My hero is: hazrat muhmmad S,A,W,W. Hazrat muhmmad S,A,W,W was the best man in the world .He speaks honest and never tell a lie. He shows us right path.He bron in meeca in saudia arabia.He is the best hero in the world.

Alexis Bernstein from Thomasville, North carolina, United states - 9/16/2020 11:11:29 AM
My hero is: Bethany Hamilton.

Bethany Hamilton never gave up on her dreams even if she has 1 arm. Bethany will NEVER give up even if she loses her other arm. She is MY hero!!!!

Shreyanshi Maurya from Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh, Vranasi - 9/1/2020 2:57:48 AM
My hero is: My family. My family helps me in all my situations.As they suges me what to do; what not to do and how to do anything.

katie from Apache, AZ, U.S - 8/24/2020 12:24:16 PM
My hero is: Hermione Granger. Hermione Granger has been my role model for a long time now. She is so kind. She also perseveres in any situation, and doesn´t give up. I love how she didn´t let the fact that she was considered a know-it-all deter her from staying at the top of the class. She stayed herself when others changed for other people that didn´t matter. Hermione also stood up for what she believed in, like S.P.E.W.

hiyori - 8/20/2020 10:14:18 AM
My hero is: BTS. My hero are Korean singers. They encourage me every day through their songs and performances. I always fight with them. When, I fell bleu, I listen to their songs!!!

Franky Nitty
spectrumnews1.com
Rachel Miers from Milwaukee, WI, USA - 8/12/2020 7:10:30 AM
My hero is: Frank Nitty. Frank Nitty is a peaceful protest leader from Milwaukee, Wisconsin. Nitty emerged as an activist in 2016 during the unrest in the Sherman Park neighborhood of Milwaukee due to police brutality. If there is a march or rally against injustice, Frank Nitty will be there. He had led many peaceful marches around Milwaukee following the death of George Floyd. Right now, Nitty is leading a peaceful protest that is walking all the way to Washington D.C.! Frank Nitty is an activist for change and for the world to do better. He is working to turn unused, vacant buildings in Milwaukee into a place of hope that will provide housing for the homeless, after-school programs, and professional training. Frank Nitty strives for change, and for our community and world to be a better place. I admire Nitty - his perspective for change and his activist actions make him a hero.

Stephen Zan Hodges from North las vegas , Nevada , United States - 8/12/2020 3:17:28 AM
My hero is: Joseph Smith Jr and he lead me to my favored only hero Jesus christ savior king . No but ill say he lives he is the life and the light and the way its true. He is God's only begotten son.

At my dad's house
Dad,Olivia
Raegan from Stephen city, Virginia - 8/11/2020 5:25:02 PM
My hero is: Selena Gomez. She is the one of the people who really me

Jawaharlal Nehru
149x345
Jeshurun from Hyderbad, Christian, India - 8/6/2020 2:28:53 AM
My hero is: Jawaharlal Nehru. The son of Swarup Rani and Motilal Nehru, a prominent lawyer and nationalist statesman, Nehru was a graduate of Trinity College, Cambridge and the Inner Temple, where he trained to be a barrister. Upon his return to India, he enrolled at the Allahabad High Court and took an interest in national politics, which eventually replaced his legal practice. A committed nationalist since his teenage years, he became a rising figure in Indian politics during the upheavals of the 1910s. He became the prominent leader of the left-wing factions of the Indian National Congress during the 1920s, and eventually of the entire Congress, with the tacit approval of his mentor, Gandhi. As Congress President in 1929, Nehru called for complete independence from the British Raj and instigated the Congress's decisive shift towards the left.

Hi Ellen
Tim Wood
Tim Wood from Rochester, NY, United States - 8/5/2020 11:31:26 AM
My hero is: Ellen DeGeneres. Ellen you are my hero! How many years from when you first came out on your TV show Ellen. It was when I first came out was a very difficult time for me and I was for shade good morning took you off the air I was so offended I didn't watch TV for two years there was just nothing good on. And then never really got back to it but I knew you were there and when you came back you were so good and kind as you always were and people stood behind and I want it always to be that way. Please know that it is that way these other negative forces need to leave you alone. I'm concerned about you this is really hard and I wish I could protect your heart very sensitive kind soul and very giving just know that most everybody stands behind you beside you around you you just can't allowed to head to get anywhere near you. We're all cheering you on we're all smiling at you you need to do what you need to take care of yourself. Every now and then over the years I've thought I should write you and tell you how important and how much you mean to me even though I don't know you personally you made a huge impact in my life and on many lives not only just as a formally Christian who learn homophobia but also as a lesbian and then coming out as transgender. Those things are difficult to deal with to know that you're on TV and people are smiling and laughing and cheering you it makes me feel more human. Before all that you know it was a lot of negativity but you put the fun in lesbiun. :D

Scarleth - 7/20/2020 11:21:01 AM
My hero is: My mom.

A heroine for me is my mother. She helped homeless people, she made a bingo for them when I was 9 years old. All the people who helped now have their own house. My mother sacrificed work and many things to help those families. That is why I consider her to be my heroine and a great example to follow.

Khurram Shahzad from Qazi Ahmed, Sindh, Pakistan - 6/22/2020 9:06:20 PM
My hero is: Mother And Father. My mother and father are my hero for my whole age Allah Pak give them Good Health and They live long when they are happy I am also happy I suggest every child to respect there parents if one's they goes they never ruternd so work for them because they work for your growth ??

Jazmin Hernandez from Windsor, California, United States - 6/22/2020 3:39:03 PM
My hero is: Rosario Iglesias. Rosario Iglesias was born on August 31, 1910. She died January 30, 2009. Rosario Iglesias was a Mexican athlete. She was still running when she was 93 years old. She started to win medals and break records.

Personal photo
Guiliana Ramos
Guiliana Ramos from Watauga, Watauga Texas, United States - 6/22/2020 3:31:47 PM
My hero is: Mom. My mom is my hero. She is my hero because she will help me do my homework and do other things.

Donna Miller from Somers, NY, United States - 6/16/2020 2:23:06 PM
My hero is: Clare Carey - Food Services Director/Director of Musicals and Plays. I am a teacher in the Hendrick Hudson School District in Westchester County, New York. I am, like everyone else, learning to navigate doing my job and following my passion during a very difficult time with many restrictions. I am so fortunate to have a supportive group of parents that have partnered with me this year to help educate and motivate their children. Many of our parents are essential workers on the front line. They have worked round the clock to help their children while helping the community, whether they work in the field of medicine, essential retail, transportation or other emergency services. One person, in particular, has gone above and beyond to help and support all of the people in our school district and all of the people in the community and surrounding areas. Clare Carey, our food services director, has fed the bodies, minds and spirits of our school family and community. Clare and her crew have provided meals for those in need during quarantine. She not only fed those who receive government assistance, she fed anyone and everyone who needed a meal. Clare posts a humorous video every morning letting people know that she is there to help. If you need a meal, if you need a mask, if you need information or guidance – Clare was and is there for everyone. She worked, not only during school days, but on holidays and weekends if there was a need. She provided hot meals, bagged meals, breakfast and lunch and always made sure that they were provided in a discreet manner utilizing all safety precautions. Clare would give shout outs every morning on her videos. She praised and thanked all of our essential workers, teachers, fire department, police department, emergency response, supermarket staff, farmers, truck drivers, etc. She didn’t miss thanking anyone. Also, she reaches out to all of our students to let them know they are valued and missed. For our high school seniors, she created a celebration for them to celebrate their accomplishments and new endeavors. Clare made sure that every student was celebrated and was able to feel the connection to school during the quarantine. She went house to house delivering food (for those who could not come out to get it), shirts, masks and other PPE. Clare has a tremendous heart and boundless energy. Clare has made an incredible difference in the lives of so many people and she continues to do so. Today may be the last day of school, but she and her crew will be providing food until the end of the month. They are awaiting permission to open a kitchen over the summer to continue to serve our community and anyone in need. Clare is also the director of our high school musicals. She uses her time and talents to bring out the best in our students. She pulls back their layers to expose their talents and curiosity and helps them to find their inner strength and passions. The pandemic cancelled so many events in our district, but Clare made sure the kids got to share their hard work virtually. Clare always shines the light on everyone else. She doesn’t take anything for herself. I want to shine a light on the work that she is doing. If she cannot find funding for helping others, she funds it herself. Here is a woman who can inspire, motivate, nourish, educate and reach so many people. Clare has many of her own challenges that she needs to deal with on a daily basis. Clare has Parkinsons Disease and this affects her ability to physically move. Every day she fights through it, gets up and gets going always with a positive attitude and gratitude. She raises awareness and funds for Parkinsons. Clare has her own family of amazing people. When her husband was I kidney failure, she helped to find and get her husband through a kidney transplant. Clare has two wonderful sons who just graduated college this year. Both boys are going into service fields (no surprise). She recently had taken a big loan out to take her family to Ireland for a special trip while she felt she could still physically go. The pandemic not only cancelled her plans, but left her with a big loan to pay back because some of the monies were not refundable. Clare Carey is an essential worker, an essential provider and a selfless woman. She would never want to bring attention to herself. But, she is someone that should be recognized, supported and regarded as the ultimate role model. Thanks to Clare’s heart and soul our community is able to weather the storms that come our way. Respectfully submitted, Donna Miller Math Teacher Blue Mountain Middle School Henrick Hudson School District Montrose, New York [email protected] 914-420-8295 View this video of Clare's Morning message. https://www.facebook.com/clare.k.carey/videos/10215684230715245/

Angela, A Super Doctor, Mother and Hero
?
Linda Pulaski from Delran, NJ, USA - 6/11/2020 6:25:40 PM
My hero is: Dr. Angela Guerrera.

Dr. Angela Guerrera works for Cooper Hospital, in Salem’s Emergency Dept. On her days off, she also works at 3 other hospitals. She works with COV-19 patients, daily. Her hours are usually 7pm – 7am, so she has time during the day to spend with her 4 beautiful daughters, Ages 1 – 7. With our current conditions, home schooling assignments are a priority! Angela is a devoted mother who makes sure her children are engaged in all that is important in their education, as well as their physical and emotional health. She is an amazing athlete and dancer. She grew up playing just about every team sport and played Lacrosse for the University of Notre Dame. She makes sure her children are also provided with similar experiences. Even though they are young, they have already had golf, tennis and gymnastics lessons, as well as, participating in soccer, T-ball and lacrosse teams. In addition, they are becoming excellent skiers and snowboarders. Angela also Danced for the Marcia Hyland Dance Company. She has recently, now remotely, returned to dance lessons there and three of her children are also enrolled in lessons. Angela is one of the most devoted mothers, I know. She is a Healthcare Hero, but equally is a Super Mom! 

Fantastic Colorado night with Colorado beer!
Me
Emily Beiler from Fort Collins, CO, USA - 6/11/2020 5:39:13 PM
My hero is: My sister, Dr. Jane Gross PhD, MD and lieutenant colonel.

My sister is an amazing Pediatric Pulmonologist at the National Jewish Hospital in Denver, Colorado. She puts others ahead of herself always. She is currently a frontline worker in the Covid-19 battle. She works hard, plays hard, and is kind, caring, and generous to all who know her. She is a hero for everything she does inside and out of the hospital! She is my muse and shows me how to be a better person every day. 

Atma Singh
Family pic
Surjit Flora from Brampton, Ontario, Canada - 6/11/2020 5:04:32 AM
My hero is: My Dad Atma Singh Flora . He is always in my heart. I will always love him forever... and I have so much pain in my heart. I couldn't believe I lost him, just like that. My heart will never heal. Underneath the calm and happy mask, pain and turmoil continues to churn. As this weekend we celebrate Father's Day, the pain of having lost my father overwhelms me. As I remember my father, tears well up in my eyes and stream down my face. I well recall that modest-sized house with four rooms and kitchen, bathroom, and that little room my dad used as a Post Office, because he was a postmaster. In that house lived my four sisters, my brother, mom, dad and me. We were not rich, nor poor, just a nice happy loving family. My dad always wanted to move to Canada so he could provide better education and a better life for his kids. He wrote a letter to one of my uncles in Toronto for help. My uncle was more than willing and got in touch with an immigration office, successfully getting a visit visa for my dad. So the day came when he flew to Canada, in pursuit of a better future for his kids. I was only five years of age, going on to six. After a few months dad wrote us a letter saying he's fine and happy. That letter, and its many fellows down the years-- all with the same content-- kept coming to our doors for 11 years. Yet, even as he lived on here in Canada, his health was failing him-- but fearing we would worry he never let on about his ill health. He spent these years in Canada as a refugee; finally after 11 years when he got his landed immigrant papers, he wrote us saying he is coming to visit us and that all of us will be moving to Canada. The day never came... but we were not to know it then. We were all happy that we would finally be together. It was to be a huge family reunion. Sadly, my father did not live to see his family together as he suffered a fatal heart attack. We were shattered, in pain and in tears. And we were starving for our dad's love. My mother sacrificed all her life to take care of us and give us everything we needed. My uncle who had helped dad get to Canada once again came into our lives as an angel. While we were in India he wrote us a letter, full of love and affection-- love that I longed for. So touched was I that I then wrote him a letter addressing him as 'Dad.' Saddened by my letter he took upon himself the responsibility of taking care of us. He did his best to support us get to Canada, then helped us be successful in Canada. I'm 49 today, and it's going to be 30 years since we've been living here. Yes, Canada is a wonderful country. I continue to learn new things and find new challenges, new experiences in this new life. But still so many times I can't help thinking it was here that my dad was taken away from us. When I miss him, I want someone to hold me, give me a hug. And when I see how everyone simply dotes on their dads, gives them gifts on Father's Day, wishes them a long, happy life, I want to do the same-- but to whom can I give my Father's Day gift and card to? Where can I get a warm loving hug, a kiss? And it hurts, that life is so short, all too short, and the ones we love and who sacrificed so much for us are taken away from us so very early. So early, in fact, that we couldn't even get round to telling them how much we love them. But I guess they are the ones whom even God loves so very much. -- Surjit Singh Flora is a journalist based in Brampton. He can be reached at [email protected]

Here is my mom at her work
Photos
Maya from SF, US - 6/7/2020 4:30:47 PM
My hero is: My hero is my mom.

My mom works hard every day to help raise money for her work at 826 Valencia as a fundraiser. I really appreciate everything she does for my family and she is very kind and loving to anyone no matter what. There are many people I could call my hero but she is one of the first people I thought of as a hero.

Image from wonder woman movie 2017
wikepedia
Maya from SF, US - 6/7/2020 4:24:00 PM
My hero is: My hero is wonder woman!. Wonder- Woman is a strong female hero with the following powers: super-strength, super durability, flight, super speed, reflexes, and very strong senses.

Heather LaRocco Home Healthcare Hero
Coleen McCrea Katz
Coleen Katz from HAVERTOWN, PA, USA - 6/4/2020 9:12:58 PM
My hero is: Heather LaRocco.

My daughter, Heather, is a home healthcare coordinator for the University of Pennsylvania Hospital in Philadelphia. This is the epi center of the COVID 19 pandemic in Pennsylvania. She goes into people's homes and cares for those with the virus who are home bound. She sometimes does not have proper PPE. She also has a husband and two young sons at home who she needs to worry about carrying the virus home to after work. Her mother-in-law, who is over 70, lives with her as well. This all weighs very heavy on her. In addition to all of that, neither she nor her children have been able to really visit with us since March. They miss us terribly and we only live 2 miles apart. She normally bears this all with grace and dignity. She has just small moments of having the stress come down on her. She is truly a hero!

Scott Allwood from PORT DEPOSIT, Maryland, United States - 6/2/2020 9:33:46 AM
My hero is: James Burkhardt.

James Burkhardt is a teacher in Risingsun MD who is at home making protective shields to cover your face during COVID-19.

FORGOTTEN HEROES
AARADHYA MANOHARAN
AARADHYA MANOHARAN from DUBAI, DUBAI, UNITED ARAB EMIRATES - 5/31/2020 12:35:23 PM
My hero is: DELIVERY WORKERS.

THANK YOU DELIVERY WORKERS WHO RISK YOUR LIFE FOR US TO FULFILL OUR NEEDS!

ARUNIMA BHALLA from Mankhool, Dubai, United Arab Emirates - 5/27/2020 1:40:25 PM
My hero is: Doctors and Nurses (Healthcare ).

In this pandemic the whole world is fighting against COVID-19. There are many unsung heroes that are in the community that came together to fight against COVID-19 such as doctors, nurses, journalists, policeman, scientists, delivery men, cleaners and volunteers who provide food, donate blood and other necessary things. In this global war my true heroes are Doctors and Nurses, selfless warriors have had to cut themselves off from their own families and loved one to prevent infecting people. Their sacrifice is for the sake of humanity. I salute them for their dedication to save lives in this pandemic.

Keysha Newell-Simon from Las Vegas, Nevada, United States - 5/22/2020 10:17:34 AM
My hero is: Maggie Bray.

Maggie Bray is the owner and director of my daughter's private school.  My daughter went from a special needs shy and reserved child until she began school at Maggie's school.  My daughter has been in her school going on three years now.  Her confidence has skyrocketed tremendously since being a student at Maggie's school. But, not only that Maggie is a full time K-8 private school owner, she is also a full time Registered Nurse.  Well before the COVID-19 outbreak,  Mrs. Maggie would have on her wish list from parents to donate lysol wipes and clorox wipes.  She has always been committed to keeping that school clean and sanitized.  I can go on an on on how important this person is to our community and to her students.  My child cries if she is unable to attend school.  And, that is a huge plus for me.  I appreciate that my child has gone from not having the want to attend school to not wanting to ever miss a day. It still blows my mind that Mrs. Maggie can operate a successful school and work as a full time Registered Nurse, while at the same time having three children of her own.  Simply remarkable!!  I proudly nominate her as "MY HERO" !

Nurse Pose
Picture
Myesha Matthews from Inglewood , Ca, Usa - 5/22/2020 1:44:11 AM
My hero is: Darren Durham.

My Oldest Brother Will Be Forever My Healthcare Hero, He Takes Such Gratification Of Being Registered Nurse On The Frontlines, He Definitely Pushed Me Into The Medical Field. I Looked At His Strength, His Drive, His Determination, And His Humbleness To Motivate Me. He has 5 Wonderful Children That Has The Same Drive In Taking They’re Future Serious. He Has So Much Fight In Him And Provides Excellent care To His Patients All With Performing It With No Legs which He Lost When He was 6 Years old. He Never Complains When It Comes To What He Loves And That's Being A Hero.

vahini pandiarajan from Morrisville, North Carolina, United States - 5/20/2020 8:50:29 PM
My hero is: My MOM. My Mom , With less education , no job , abusing husband , under developed male dominating country , got married in teen . On top of all these she made me who I'm now a strong woman with engineering degree who worked on 4 different countries , a lovely mom for 2 kids .

Believe in yourself is his mantra
online
vahini pandiarajan from Morrisville, NORTH CAROLINA, United States - 5/20/2020 7:22:03 PM
My hero is: Swami Vivekananda. Vivekananda founded the Ramakrishna Math and the Ramakrishna Mission. He is perhaps best known for his speech which began with the words - "Sisters and brothers of America ...," in which he introduced Hinduism at the Parliament of the World's Religions in Chicago in 1893.Swami Vivekananda should always be remembered for his inspiration to the mankind. He taught us unconditional love, reinforced the importance of giving back and taught us how to be a better person

Afsaneh Javaherforoush from West Islip, New York, United States - 5/19/2020 4:36:41 PM
My hero is: Edward R. Palermo, Esq.. Unsung Hero Edward Palermo is someone who is willing to lay his life on the line to save another person's life. He goes out of his way to save people's lives daily from Injustice and obtains them Justice and Freedom. He Helps people handle all of their conflict and strife. Representing, Standing By all his Clients, Guiding, Supporting his Clients is his Aim. He doesn't ask for a Medal, Glory, or Fame. He is just doing what he does for a living everyday single day and night. Edward Palermo for you, the wonderful Unsung Hero, you are: this poem is for you. You are Long Island's Best Lawyer and so much more. We love you!

Cole Taylor from Pullman, Washington, United States - 5/15/2020 1:22:51 PM
My hero is: Nurses. Most nurses and doctors are working day and night to try to help people get better from this COVID-19 outbreak and make sure that everyone in their community is safe and healthy and doing okay. 

Nirosha A from Selangor, Malaysia - 5/15/2020 1:15:07 PM
My hero is: Arayee. My hero is my grandmother... I love her so much... She is my inspiration.. I love like my life. She is also my god.. she is a gift by the god to me...... love u grandma....

Coronavirus & Doctors
Stay home! Save lives!!!
Misty Sichandr from Marina Del Rey, Ca, United States - 5/13/2020 2:53:56 PM
My hero is: Doctors. Because they are risking their life & their families to help us so we should do our part by staying home!

Amro Suliman - 5/13/2020 1:07:38 AM
My hero is: SHK. Zayed bin Sultan Al Nahyan. He was a great hero,respected everyone.He did many heroic actions.He was the creator of the union between seven different Emirates

ahmed - 5/13/2020 1:02:46 AM
My hero is: sheikh zayed. his highness sheikh zayed bin sulyan alnahyan served as president of the united arab emirates since the formation of the federation on 2 December 1971 and as ruler of the emirate of abu dhabi since 1966

It’s from wikipedia
Bhsgk
Moath from Ajman , Ajman , UAE - 5/13/2020 1:01:14 AM
My hero is: Dr.Martin Luther King .

He fought for freedom and nonviolence. 

Mahmoud - 5/13/2020 12:59:14 AM
My hero is: Ghandi. Ghandi he is from India he was bisfull he was a leader he foot anima he was a great leader and he respected people

Julia Selin from Calgary, Alberta, Canada - 5/8/2020 1:25:18 PM
My hero is: Health Care Workers. I would like to thank the Health Care workers for risking their lives to save strangers' lives by: Working overtime, staying aware of what's happening, making sure that this worldwide pandemic stays under control, and last but not least, making sure that we keep our community, our country, our world a safe place for humans.  

Nate - 5/6/2020 3:15:55 PM
My hero is: My Dad- Tom. He started a business when I was just a baby, and now I work along side him and it's truly a blessing!

William Shakespeare
lovely writer
Solmaz Suleymanova from Baku, Azerbaijan, Azerbaijan - 5/6/2020 11:16:01 AM
My hero is: William Shakespeare. I like to read about William Shakespeare and his life.I have read his books.I have at home his books,I bought from England.I like his writing.I prepared open lesson about W.Shakespeare.

My sister's kids
My sister
Shannon from Los Angeles , CA - 5/5/2020 10:10:45 PM
My hero is: My sister . My sister is my coronavirus hero. She takes care of her whole family, which includes our parents, her husband, and their two kids. She keeps them all safe, happy and healthy.

Mason VanCuren from Pullman, Washington, United States - 5/5/2020 9:20:25 PM
My hero is: Dcotors.

Doctors are my hero because they are saving manly lives and putting their lives in danger to save others.

jack from naas, ireland - 5/5/2020 8:02:02 AM
My hero is: Mother Teresa. She is an amazing person

My Hero - Lillian Bricker
Lillian Elizabeth
Leith Miller from Morrisville, NC, United States - 5/4/2020 5:07:22 PM
My hero is: Lillian Bricker. My hero is my little girl - who runs a TV station and is going to work every day in IL to keep the local folks informed. As a critical worker, as per the Department of Homeland Security - she is needed to keep the news on the air. All this while she took two foster children (little 3&5) and trying to get them settled into their home and into a routine. Brave young lady!! We are more then proud the person she grew up to be and love her to the moon and back.

tunisian scorn from Tunisia, Manouba - 5/2/2020 5:17:33 PM
My hero is: My teacher. Finding a hero may seem quite challeging but for me it was not the case. My hero is my English teacher.Actually , she is more than a teacher.She is in quarantine but she is always there for us.I know it is not easy to teach during the confinement .she has always believed in me. I remember very well, when she once said. I believe in you. You can make it .she never hesitates to lend me a helping hand.when I am down , she cheers me up. When She is the best teacher ever. During this quarantine, I got even closer to her.She is always ready to help me with my projects and she is always pleased to answer all my questions.This woman is an example to follow. When I grow up , I will be a teacher like her.I will keep motivating my pupils and I will spread love and positive energy like her. I will never forget her and her words will remind in my mind . She always says"where there is a will, there is a way. Dear friend ,our teachers are our second parents.so we must be forever grateful to them Thank you dear teacher .you are are a God's gift .you are my hero. You are amazing. Love you so much dear

Cameron Williams from Idaho, United States - 5/2/2020 2:47:27 PM
My hero is: Jeff Williams. My hero would be my dad. He keeps me safe form the dangers of this on going pandemic, keeps me fed, and happy.

Daniel Kwon from Pullman, Washington, United States - 5/2/2020 2:45:58 PM
My hero is: Heath Care Workers. I could not just name just one of the health care workers who are risking their lives in this COVID-19 pandemic. Right now there are hundreds of thousands of doctors putting their lives on the line for others, and this act really inspired me to name my hero our Health Care Workers. Right now in this pandemic there are over 1,000,000 cases in America, which is an insane amount of cases. This is why I think health care workers are making a huge impact right now. If there weren't any workers right now that were risking their lives, there would be way more deaths than there are right now. I just wanted to share this because it really touched my heart because as they are saving they're also risking their own.  

Ginny Rees from Hewitt, NJ, USA - 5/1/2020 7:31:57 AM
My hero is: Lisa Marie Huenink hart. Many, many thank you’ s to Lisa Marie Huenink Hart and all of the “wonders” who make up the group, for all the help, support and love they provide for those less fortunate and those in need. You make a lot of people much happier and grateful?? You all are blessed as special every single day...THANK YOU!!!!!

Anuja Kadam from Pullman, Washington, United States - 4/29/2020 11:50:16 AM
My hero is: Doctors. The doctors are the heroes, because they are doing their work with coronavirus cases. Doctors work makes them a superhero. They are lifesavers. They saves lives of people. Even retired doctors want to return to work to fight against coronavirus.

Rihab Smeti from Jedaida, Mannouba, Tunisia - 4/28/2020 6:59:47 PM
My hero is: My mother . My mother is my life, she is fighting the world for us. I don't know how to express it, because I am bad in speech

Greg Gaiera from Bayside, California, United States - 4/28/2020 3:46:14 PM
My hero is: Mrs. Hill. My hero is my third grade teacher, Mrs. Hill. She was very inspirational to me.

Marianne S.
Marianne S.
laura - 4/28/2020 10:54:14 AM
My hero is: Marianne, my sister in law. My hero is my sister-in-law Marianne. She always wanted to be a nurse, however becoming a mother slowed her down. Once her children were all in school, Marianne completed her nursing degree and now works at a major hospital. It takes a special person to put themselves at risk to help others and Marianne is that type of person. During this coronavirus crisis, Marianne leaves her house at the crack of dawn and returns home 14 hours later. Before seeing her children after doing a shift at the hospital, she bleaches her shoes, takes off her scrubs and showers in order to keep her family safe. I respect what she is doing for others and admire how she is able to balance being a nurse during this pandemic and being a wonderful mom to her children.

MY HEROES are my parents
Credits to my parents
Ayari kmar from Megrine, Ben Arous, Tunisia - 4/24/2020 6:29:59 PM
My hero is: My parents.

We all are quarantined, but that's for us to stay healthy. I'm Kmar Ayari. I'm a student from Tunisia. Well, numerous are the heroes at this precise time. However, for me My Heroes during this pandemic are my parents. Indeed, we, my twin brother and I, are not accustomed to stay home for such a long period of time. We are outgoing teenagers, we're always hanging around with friends, but now, our parents are trying their best to tell us that staying home is not that bad. It has a lot of benefits, and they want us to see the proof of that. In fact, seeing them cooking together, making dinner, cakes..., playing games, hearing them, having fun, has changed our mood during that time. We're happier, we're closer to them, we're less anxious about what is going on. I'm really thankful to them for their support and efforts to help us overcome this difficult time. God bless them.

Kirk hammett
Metallica
Jake j. from Ndn3b, Washington, America - 4/24/2020 11:33:47 AM
My hero is: Kirk Hammett.

He is the guitarist for Metallica.

Lauren Foster - 4/23/2020 1:03:27 PM
My hero is: Nurses, Police officers, firefighters, and many more. Why they are so important during the Coronavirus.. Where do I start... They are the most important people in the world right now because they are fighting for us. Nurses are saving as many people as they can. Police officers, I know only 3 have died from COVID-19.

Fletcher Andrews - 4/23/2020 12:31:48 PM
My hero is: Hospital. The hospital is one of my best heroes. Without them, many people would not have recovered from Covid-19. People think that the hospital only cures close to none. That is true and false. It is true because scientists don't know how to properly treat it yet. It is false though because even though they are curing few, that still means that lives are being saved.

Gabi Whitlock from Richmond, Virginia, USA - 4/21/2020 8:31:17 AM
My hero is: Grace Minrow McCreary.

HOW GRACE IS MY HERO!!!! Grace is my hero. She helps people when they get hurt but she mostly helps her sister and me the most. Her sister's name is Harlowe. Grace is a great hero. HOW GRACE IS SO NICE!!!!!!! Grace is a kind little girl and also helpful, too. She has been my best friend for ages. She is a one of a kind. When people are mean, she kills them with kindness. ALL ABOUT HER FAMILY!!!!!!!! Graces family is also one of a kind. Her family names are Harlowe, Grace, Heatherann, Kenneth. There family nicknames are: Grace´s nickname is Boo-Boo-Bear, Harlowe´s nickname is Bean and Beany. Heatherann´s nickname is Mama Bear and last but not least, Kenneth´s nickname is Papa Bear l think, maybe.

Celeste morrison from Adelanto, California - 4/12/2020 2:35:42 PM
My hero is: Jackie Robinson. Jackie Robinson was the first black baseball player alive and made the salary of 35,000

Eva Haller
jam
Jeanne Meyers from Laguna Beach, California, United States - 4/11/2020 4:14:48 PM
My hero is: Eva Haller.

Eva Haller is a work in progress. She has been a champion for women's rights, children's rights and human rights. She is a loving wife, mother, grandmother and mentor. She has touched so many lives and continues to inspire all who know her. For the last 5 years we have been working on a documentary that shines a light on her and her powerful journey. Eva Haller at 89 has more energy then most people half her age and she uses her brilliant mind to constantly think of new ways to make a positive difference in the world. She understands the power of art and music to inspire and educate. She is truly an outstanding leader and lover of life. I shall forever be grateful for her friendship.

Eva and Yoel
jrm
Ken Koslow from Los Angeles, Ca, USA - 4/10/2020 10:25:41 PM
My hero is: Eva Haller. Eva and Yoel have shown all of us how to live, love and enjoy the journey. Eva’s curiosity and intellectual powers make her one of the most remarkable people I have ever met. Wishing her and Yoel all the best.

Laura Nietzer from Saddle River, New Jersey, United States - 4/10/2020 12:56:30 PM
My hero is: My sister-in-law Marianne. My hero is my sister-in-law Marianne. She is an amazing mom to her four children, completed her nursing degree after she had her children and is now working with coronavirus patients in a major hospital in New York State. ?Marianne leaves her house at the crack of dawn and returns home 14 hours later. In order to keep her family safe, after doing a shift at the hospital, she bleaches her shoes, takes off her scrubs and showers before seeing her children. And she does all of this while taking care of her four children.?

Valentina Ciccone from East Hampstead, New Hampshire, United States - 4/7/2020 10:00:36 AM
My hero is: Geraldine Rydle. She was an amazing great grandmother.

rebecca postowski from idk, idk, idk - 4/4/2020 10:17:15 PM
My hero is: my mom. my mom has 5 kids and she is very hard working with 5 kids. my mom is working a full time job for 8 hours and then she cooks cleans takes the dogs for a walk do all of the animals things and never gets a break she helped me come in this world and im not letting her leave it!

Mom at easther
Mom
Jeanne from Los Angeles , Ca, USA - 3/31/2020 8:33:28 PM
My hero is: My mom. I love her

My Dad Is The Man On The Right
family photo
Nicholas Lamarche from Cornwall, Ontario, Canada - 3/12/2020 10:59:38 AM
My hero is: Stephen. My father works as a shipper and receiver which means when he receives shipments, he stores shipments, stores them in the warehouse he works from, and loads them up with his forklift into trucks for deliveries. A fun fact about my dad is he is a hockey and football fan. Also, he is very honest. My dad is my hero because he makes me happy and he supports my interests. The reason why he meets the criteria of a hero is he works long hours to support the family. My dad is my hero because he makes me happy. One time my dad made me happy was when he showed me the movie Weekend at Bernie's. It made me happy because I like those types of movies. Another time was when he taught me how to play hockey when I was young. Because at that point in my life, I liked to play sports. Also, my dad around seven years ago he bought tickets to take us on a cruise. That made me very happy because when I was seven I did not like school and so I was very content that I missed an entire week. My dad is my hero also because he supports my interests. One time he supported one of my interests was when I started collecting comic books and he would bring me to the comic book store near us. Also, when I wanted to be more active, he signed me up for taekwondo at a building that is run by a friend of my dad. Along with the time I wanted to play on a basketball so my parents signed me up for a basketball program during the spring. My dad would pick me up and cheer me on while I played. The reason that my dad is my hero is he makes me happy and he supports my interests. Interview With My Hero Who is your role model and why? Answer: He said my grandad because he was a hard worker and he was a family man What was your dream job growing up and what made you choose that job specifically? Answer: He told me his dream job was being a fireman or a policeman because he wanted to help people. What was your high school experience like? Answer: He had fond memories and he had a lot of friends. What gets you out of bed in the morning and why? Answer: He responded that my mom, my sister, and I are the reason because he loves us. Why are you proud of what you do at work? Answer: He answered because it helps provide for the family How would you describe yourself? Answer: He said he considers himself a family man. What are your plans for when you retire? Answer: To travel with my mom.

Oneta Hammond from Riverside , California , United States - 3/9/2020 8:30:24 PM
My hero is: David Attenborough . He is such an intelligent and kind-hearted individual. He has experienced so much of the world, he has seen so much of nature and animals, which is the one thing I have always wanted to do. He loves telling the world of his experiences of the world. That is why he's my hero. Thank you David Attenborough

Katelyn Brenneman - 2/28/2020 6:43:05 AM
My hero is: My Mom. Her hero is her dad. No matter what we do she still loves us.

betsy ross
elizabeth
Elizabeth Johnson from topica, United States - 2/27/2020 12:44:28 PM
My hero is: Betsy Ross. she made the flag and showed a lot of character traits.