GUESTBOOK

Who is your Hero?

Jerry rice after retirement
Google
Landry from Kansas City , MO, USA - 1/18/2022 11:30:55 AM
My hero is: Jerry rice.

Jerry Rice started off as a normal kid born on October 13, 1962 in Starkville, MO, and as a kid he had a first job as a houseworker then went with his father as a brick mason, and all through his childhood he never played a game of football or anything that had contact. In high school, he played hooky (hooky is a thing where students went out onto the play space without permission) and he got caught by his principal (who was super fast) and then he knew he was going to get in trouble so he ran away and his principal chased after him but got left in the dust so then the principal once he got to his office he called Jerry’s parents and said “he needs to play football” so they said “yes” and then Jerry rice came to play football and when going to college he went to Mississippi Valley State University there he set about 15-20 NCAA records.Jerry had 301 catches for 4,693 yards and 50 touchdowns. Then he went into the draft and signed with the San Francisco 49ers and made NFL records over his 21-year career with the receptions (1,549), yards (22,895) and touchdowns (197) his most famous records and had played in eight conference championships and four Super Bowls he also got 3 super bowl rings. He spent 15 years with the 49ers and then got traded to the raiders and spent 4 years there and then went to the Seahawks and in 2005 he proclaimed his retirement and as a 44 year old he was the oldest wide receiver in NFL history

Any from New York , New Yor - 1/17/2022 7:38:52 AM
My hero is: Quaid e Azam.

I admire him because he wanted the best for Pakistan

Jeanne Meyers from Laguna Beach, California, United States - 1/14/2022 11:49:19 AM
My hero is: Grateful to all at that make MY HERO possible: Our Team, Teachers, Interns, Students, Volunteers, Board and Supporters make the MY HERO website possible.. Together they have been building a beautiful media library with stories, art, short films and music honoring heroes of all ages from around the globe. All are invited to share their HERO story and join our global learning community.

Fatima Tahir from Jubail , Eastern Province, Saudi Arabia - 1/2/2022 9:41:56 PM
My hero is: Allama Iqbal .

Allama Iqbal did so much for Pakistan. He helped Quaid-E-Azam in the formation of Pakistan. He also wrote poems. Some of them  are Asraar-e-Khudi, Rumooz-e-Bekhudi and Bang-e-Dara. He had four children: Javed Iqbal, Miraj Begum, Aftab Iqbal, and Muneera Bano. He was born on November 9, 1877 and died on April 21, 1938.

My real hero
Very good
Anum Amin Mohammad from Karachi, Sindh, Pakistan - 12/28/2021 5:58:40 AM
My hero is: Quied- e - Azam Mohammad Ali Jinnah.

My hero is Quied- e - Azam because he make our country Pakistan that's why he is called founder of Pakistan and he is also known as father of Pakistan. He suffered through many wars to making our country and he created our country at 14 August 1987.He gives message of Islam to people and her sister also supported him to make create Pakistan. His sister name was Fatima Jinnah. In Karachi Pakistan there is one mazar that is known as mazar -e- quied. Quied- e - Azam born on 25 December 1876 in a house known as wazir mantion and it is Located in Karachi. He suffered through many problems to create our country Pakistan. That's why he is my real hero and I prefer him as my hero.

Ayesha Tahir from Jubail, Eastern Province, Saudi Arabia - 12/22/2021 9:03:31 PM
My hero is: Prophet Muhammad(PBUH). His full name is Muhammad IBN Abdullah(PBUH) He born in Makkah & died in Medina When he was 25 years old he married Hazrat Khadija. The prophet had 11 wives He had 7 children. Qasim , Zainab , Abdullah , Ruqayya , Umm Kalthom, Fatima , and Ibrahim??? ???? When he was 40 years old he became a Prophet ,so he could call people to Islam Prophet Ibrahim had two sons Ismail and Ishaq many of prophets came from Prophet Ishaq's family ,but Prophet Muhammad(PBUH) came from the family of Prophet Ismail. prophet Muhammad was the last prophet for Humans. The prophet has 99 names. I love my hero. I love prophet Muhammad (PBUH)]

Ayesha Tahir from Jubail, Eastern Province, Saudi Arabia - 12/21/2021 11:01:43 PM
My hero is: Prophet Muhammad(PBUH). His full name is Muhammad IBN Abdullah(PBUH) He born in Makkah & died in Medina When he was 25 years old he married Hazrat Khadija. The prophet had 11 wives He had 7 children. Qasim , Zainab , Abdullah , Ruqayya , Umm Kalthom, Fatima , and Ibrahim??? ???? When he was 40 years old he became a Prophet ,so he could call people to Islam Prophet Ibrahim had two sons Ismail and Ishaq many of prophets came from Prophet Ishaq's family ,but Prophet Muhammad(PBUH) came from the family of Prophet Ismail. prophet Muhammad was the last prophet for Humans. The prophet has 99 names. I love my hero. I love prophet Muhammad (PBUH)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muhammad_in_Islam
Ayesha Tahir from Jubail, Eastern Province, Saudi Arabia - 12/20/2021 9:34:17 AM
My hero is: Muhammad. His full name is Muhammad IBN Abdullah When he was 25 he married Hazrat Khadija. The prophet had 11 wives He had 7 children. Qasim , Zainab , Abdullah , Ruqayya , Umm Kalthom, Fatima , and Ibrahim When he was 40 years old he became a Prophet ,so he could call people to Islam Prophet Ibrahim had two sons Ismail and Ishaq many of prophets came from Prophet Ishaq's family ,but Prophet Muhammad came from the family of Prophet Ismail. prophet Muhammad was the last prophet for Humans. The prophet has 99 names. I love my hero. I love prophet Muhammad

kayde azam
he save us
aiza fatima from Jubail, Saudi Arabia - 12/20/2021 2:41:39 AM
My hero is: kayde azam . Kayde azam is the founder of Pakistan we was born at December 25, 1876 his full name is mahomedali jinnahbia he is the leader of pakistan Jinnah served as the leader of the All-India Muslim League from 1913 until the inception of Pakistan on 14 August 1947.

The power of Imam Ali
Artist Hassan
HABIBA ALHERZ from JUBAIL, Eastern Region, Saudi Arabia - 12/19/2021 2:16:32 PM
My hero is: Imam Ali ibn Abi Talib KarramAllah Wajhah. Imam Ali Karram Allah Wajhah is the one who was known for faith, knowledge, courage, justice, equality and honesty. He is the one who said: “People are of two types, either your brother in religion or your equal in creation.” which were presented at the entrance to the United Nations.

Dr. Shiekh Muszaphar
nasa
Khaireena Aliyah from Jubail, Saudi Arabia - 12/16/2021 8:39:22 AM
My hero is: Dr Shiekh Muszaphar Shukor. Dr. Sheikh Muszaphar, who was the first Malaysian to go onto space. He launched to the International Space Station aboard Soyuz TMA-11 with the Expedition 16 crew on 10 October 2007. He flew under an agreement with Russia through the Angkasawan program, and returned to Earth on 21 October 2007, aboard Soyuz TMA-10 with the Expedition 15 crew members, Fyodor Yurchikhin and Oleg Kotov. Sheikh Muszaphar was born on 27/7/1972 in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. He earned a Bachelor of Medicine and Surgery degree from Kasturba Medical College, an affiliated college of Manipal University, in Manipal, India. He is an orthopedic surgeon at the Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia. Sheikh Muszaphar is an Astronaut, and an Orthopedic Surgeon too. He was selected at the beginning of 2006 for the Malaysian  Angkasawan spaceflight program. He hoped to be able to take various live cell cultures to study during his flight. This makes him very inspirational to me. Dr. Sheikh Muszaphar also has a wife, Dr. Halina Mohd Yunos. He has 6 kids with 2 couples of twins. 3 daughters and 3 sons

Thomas Edison
Thomas Edison
Nisreen Al-Trad from Jubail, East province, Saudi Arabia - 12/15/2021 12:30:20 PM
My hero is: Thomas Edison. Thomas Edison is an American inventor who contributed to around 1000 inventions. He became deaf at the age of 12 due to scarlet fever, so he had to leave the school. After that his mom homeschooled him and he was very smart and creative. He was investigating and experimenting most of his time, he faced all failures and challenges until he succeeded in many inventions. The most important invention is the light bulb which lightened our life since that time.

Allu Arjun
five
Devina Jade from Jubail, eastern, Saudi Arabia - 12/15/2021 2:53:25 AM
My hero is: Allu Arjun.

My hero is Allu Arjun. Allu Arjun is a famous Indian film star. Allu Arjun is a Indian actor who mostly act’s in Tollywood films and in Telugu cinema’s. He is known for his dancing abilities. He also won 5 Film fare award’s. I love his acting. he act's very confidently. And I love Allu Arjun’s every single film. Allu Arjun is also popularly known as Bunny. He was born on April 8, 1983, in Chennai, India. His father Allu Aravind is a famous producer.

Jose Rizal
by andrea
andrea forbes from Jubail, Jubail, Saudi Arabia - 12/15/2021 2:50:31 AM
My hero is: Jose Rizal. Jose Rizal is the national hero of the Philippines. He was the one who led the Filipinos to start a revolution against the Spanish Government to achieve independence and gain control of the country. He is famous for his way of fighting the Spanish Government through writing by exposing the inhumane manipulation of the Spanish Government in the Philippines. He chose to have a silent war and not a bloody war because he thinks it is the only way to achieve freedom

Muhamad
Muhamad
Lana Batman from Jubail, Eastern Province, Saudi Arabia - 12/15/2021 2:49:28 AM
My hero is: Muhammed (PBUH). Muhammad ibn Abdullah was an Arab religious, social, and political leader and the founder of the world religion of Islam. According to Islamic doctrine, he was the prophet of Islam to whom God gave the Quran. Born: Makkah al-Mukarramah Died: June 8, 632 AD, Medina Full name: Abu al-Qasim Mu?ammad ibn ?Abd Allah ibn ?Abd al-Mu??alib ibn Hashim

Maryam.Mohamed from Jubail, Saudi Arabia - 12/15/2021 2:42:57 AM
My hero is: Mommy and daddy. I Love you h

Thomas Edison
Thomas Edison
Mariam Al-Tarawneh from Jubail, East province, Saudi Arabia - 12/15/2021 2:34:39 AM
My hero is: Thomas Edison.

One of the greatest world inventors, he invented more than 1000 inventions, the most important is the light bulb. He was deaf at the age of 12 but he faced all the challenges and succeeded and helped all the humanity

My parents
https://images.app.goo.gl/FJ1ca8zaLQgpipBC8
Yara Eligail from Jubail, Saudi Arabia - 12/14/2021 7:41:54 AM
My hero is: My parents. My parents are my heroes because they are the people that help me in my life.My dad works hard to bring us money that we live on.While,my mom stays at home with us.My parent are very caring and special to me.

Ryka Sawant from Jubail, Saudi Arabia - 12/13/2021 6:50:37 AM
My hero is: My Parents .

My parents are my heroes as they teach me life values, who teach me sympathy and empathy for others in bad situations, who give me strength and courage to fight for the rights of the under privileged people around me, who teach me to speak up what is right for justice, who teach me to be honest, caring, brave and to do the right thing.

I love my mom :3
Pinterest
Varnika Lakshman from Al Jubail , jubail, Saudi Arabia - 12/12/2021 11:13:08 PM
My hero is: My mom ! .

My mom is my hero, A hero should be selfless, caring, and thoughtful. She is the one who sacrificed a lot for me and my younger brother. She helped me a lot to make me a better person. She taught me lots of life lessons which honestly really helped me. She has saved me from making bad decisions in life which I would later regret. She did a lot of stuff to make me a smart and a good human being. She's a hardworking and brave mom because she never gave up when she crossed through the toughest situations. She always tells me without self-discipline, success is impossible. So I try my best to be a disciplined girl.

halima aden
.
Hannatu Tijjani Ahmed from Jubail, Saudi Arabia - 12/12/2021 4:33:24 AM
My hero is: Halima Aden.

Halima Aden is the world, first hijabi model and she got to present the Muslims. She has proven that no matter what you look like, you can still follow your dreams and achieve them no matter what your religion and race are.

Caj on Christmas vacation spirit day
taken december 10 2021
Claire from Gardner Ks., kansas, usa - 12/10/2021 7:29:19 AM
My hero is: Caj Jackson.

My hero is currently in 5th grade. She is super smart and got 250 on her math map. She has been in local musicals. She wants to be a musician and a basketball player. She plays trumpet and now french horn. Her dream is to go to KU. (Kansas University)

Humna Amir from Jubail, Eastern Province, Saudi Arabia - 12/9/2021 7:19:19 AM
My hero is: Quaid E Azam. My hero is Quaid e Azam Muhammad Ali Jinnah. He was born in Karachi on 25th December 1876. He was the founder of Pakistan. He received his higher education from England. He was a lawyer by Profession. He worked day and night to get a separate homeland for Muslims of IndoPak. His slogan was Unity-Faith and Discipline. He urged the young generation to get an education. He gave us a great Muslim country named Pakistan. He died on September 11th, 1948, and was buried in Karachi. He was a great leader.

Amelia Earhart, 1897-1939
https://www.biography.com/explorer/amelia-earhart
Samantha Puda from Jubail, Saudi Arabia - 12/9/2021 3:52:46 AM
My hero is: Amelia Earhart. On the 18th of June, 1928, Amelia Earhart flew across the Atlantic Ocean solo. She made history on that day, for she was the first woman to ever fly solo across the Atlantic Ocean. Amelia Earhart was an aviation pilot, a field which was dominated by men during her times. She had surpassed all the stereotypes that were present, and had exceeded all the cultural expectations. She had achieved her dreams, no matter what anyone had said, and though I do not desire to become an aviation pilot in my future, Amelia has inspired me to just go for all the dreams I want to achieve, no matter what anyone says. She once said, "The most effective way to do it, is to do it.", and I think that, that is a piece of advice all of us need from time to time.

the best person
856
Aljazie Alatwah from Jubail, Saudi Arabia, Saudi Arabia - 12/9/2021 12:15:52 AM
My hero is: My grandma. my grandma is my hero because she visited us all the time, even by herself, and I learned a lot of things from her such as manners, praying, learning, and much more I really appreciate everything she does for me, and one day I will pay it back.

Manaal from jubail, jubail, Saudi Arabia - 12/8/2021 10:33:52 PM
My hero is: My dad is my hero. My dad is hard working,honest,caring,loving, and most importantly the best dad i could ask for

Darshini Udayakumar from Al-Jubail, Saudi Arabia - 12/8/2021 9:40:22 AM
My hero is: My Hero is my family. My Parents are my Hero, they helped in my hard times and made me evolve to be strong and brave, whenever I fell they help to get up to my feet. Therefore, My family is my Hero. Lastly, they are the best family in the whole world and they will always be my Hero.

Me and my parents
me and my parents
Rokaia Hammad from Al jubail, Saudi Arabia - 12/8/2021 9:26:30 AM
My hero is: Me and my parents. Well if I asked who is your hero what will you tell me? some of you will answer ( spiderman, batman and other stuff), but for me, I will pick myself why??? Because I am the leader of myself I am the one who leads myself inside me there is a sound that tells me what is wrong and what is right also if the devil tricked me my parents are around, and they will tell me what's wrong and they are my second heroes. They make me feel that I am safe and, they will tell me the right way.

Sunny from Kaohsiung, Taiwan - 12/7/2021 11:59:32 PM
My hero is: My mom. Every time I feel depressed, there’s always a person that brings me away from the negative emotion— My mom. Whenever I face the obstacles, she always give me constructive suggestions which really encourage me and give me power. She is such a person I can’t live without, hope one day I can be a smart, kind, admirable just as she!

Tiffany from Taiwan - 12/7/2021 11:57:29 PM
My hero is: Romain Rolland. My hero is him because he once said a quote that influenced my life a lot. “There is only one heroism in the world: to see the world as it is, and to love it.” I had a lot of expectations for how the world is and yet turned out disappointed. But this quote reminded me that no matter how the world is, there is always something for us to feel and be touched.

My hero
You are hero in my heart
Jack - 12/7/2021 11:54:50 PM
My hero is: G.E.M.. Her music has accompanied with me for a long time. When I was in low tide, it encourages me a lot. She lets me like to sing a song ,and makes me like to listen Chinese song. Also, her show or video can let me be joyous. She is my hero.

(?????????)
??
Roy from Kaoshiung, Taiwan - 12/7/2021 11:50:01 PM
My hero is: No Party For Cao Dong. This is a alternative rock band in Taiwan. It started in 2012 year. And its instruments includes two guitars,one bass and a drum. I fell in love with them immediately when I listened to their song in first. Their songs always inspire my spirit and make me feel satisfied. You should try to listen to their songs and you'll love it.

Patty - 12/7/2021 11:48:47 PM
My hero is: My parents . My parents are my heroes , they teach me a lot of skills and useful strategies. They also spend a lot of time taking care of me since I was born.I can’t imagine how much they have bring for me until now.

Ghen - 12/7/2021 11:45:18 PM
My hero is: MY MOTHER. My mom dedicate herself making dinner, doing houseworks, taking care of all the family members for her whole life.

June from Kaohsiung, Taiwan - 12/7/2021 11:38:17 PM
My hero is: My grandmother. Grandmother took care of me for three years. She is no doubt the most important person in my life. Both of my parents had to work with no time to take care of infants. Since they did not have any trust in babysitters, they asked my grandma to take care of me. Luckily, she agreed. Although she could have enjoyed her retirement life much better without the bother of an annoying toddler, she readily complied with all her heart. I grew up in Heng-chuan, a little town at the southern tip of Taiwan and it has the freshest air and the most beautiful scenery of the island. Grandma took me around town to visit her friends, singing songs all day long. I was her best audience and always gave her the biggest hand after her performance. With that experience, I have been able to make friends easily, an important personality cultivated under her care. Grandma seldom complained about the hardship of looking after me, even though I had been under the weather quite often. Moreover, she has taught me to tell right from wrong and never to lie to others. Though she doesn’t have much formal education, she certainly is an honest and passionate person. Grandma is handicapped, but her optimistic view toward life has inspired me more than any others. Grandma could only work as a hard laborer and earned meager income. Still, she tried her best to give her children decent education and they all have good jobs. She surely has a bigger heart and stronger will than most of us. I miss the wonderful childhood in the lovely little town. Her story will live on, admired by generations to come. She has shown everyone the way toward life: if you make every effort, you will succeed. She is always the hero in my heart.

Never give up!
Fallon Taylor is awesome
Kyra Banrhardt from Ridge crest California, California, California - 12/2/2021 2:07:04 PM
My hero is: Fallon Taylor.

Fallon Taylor is very awesome and I want to be just like her! I have been around horses all my life and I love barrel racing.

Abdul Sattar Edhi
Edhi foundtion
Aleena Muhammad Alam from Karachi, Sindh, Pakistan - 11/29/2021 5:47:31 AM
My hero is: Abdul Sattar Edhi.

My hero is Abdul Sattar Edhi. He was a Pakistani humanitarian, philanthropist and ascetic who founded the Edhi Foundation, which runs the world's largest volunteer ambulance network, along with various homeless shelters, animal shelters, and rehabilitation centers, It runs the world's largest volunteer ambulance service. Abdul Sattar Edhi is an angel of mercy. He ran a foundation that helped orphans, the elderly, the abused, and disabled. He was loved in Pakistan because he offered help to anyone without judgment. Abdul Sattar Edhi once said "My religion is humanitarianism which is the basis of every religion." Abdul Sattar Edhi is my hero.

I don't need any hero because I have my brother.
Credit:-
Tamima Shakeel Ahmed from Karachi , Sindh , Pakistan - 11/28/2021 3:07:03 AM
My hero is: My hero is my brother .

My brother's name is Maaz. He is like a best friend to me . Whenever I am sad, he makes me happy. I really enjoy it when I am around him. He's my inspiration because he manages his time really good, he always keeps his focus on his goals and he takes care of everyone. He is my support system. He keeps encouraging me. He made me learn how to play football, cricket, and how to ride a cycle. He is the one who made my childhood full of paints (colourful). When no one was there with me he was. My brother is the best person I know.

My hero/sister/eeman
-
Azal Aijaz Ali Khowaja from Karachi, Sindh, Pakistan - 11/27/2021 9:16:48 AM
My hero is: My hero is my sister (EEMAN).

My hero is my sister. She is a really supportive elder sister. Her humble nature really influenced me to be like her and the one thing that impresses me every time is she will always reach out a person she will see in the trouble. She is a independent girl. She is always there when i need her, she helps me with some of my problems. She is the one to whom if I will go in midnight with any of my problems, she will tell me the best solution to my problems. She always shares everything with me and trusts me with her secrets. I wish her a happy and healthy life.

One of the most hightest-paid actor
Wikipedia
Devesh from karachi, MA jinnah road, karachi, pakistan - 11/27/2021 6:33:51 AM
My hero is: Tom cruise. Tom Cruise, my hero. He is my hero, because I love his acting and he overcame many difficulties to become one of the best actors in the world

Shanju Acharya from Ahmedabad , Gujarat , India - 11/27/2021 5:49:22 AM
My hero is: Its my Wife..........

At the young age of 15, I got in touch with one of a girl, studying in class 10th, I liked the way she use to deal with her friends. I was a senior guy in our school and somehow I came in contact with her and we felt that we are too good with each other. In one of our stage show performances, she got in touch with me and I was not knowing that she is having her feelings for me and the same was in my mind too. After several years I just proposed to her and she was in the same level of mind as me. She was the one who helped me in my several issues during study time and when I was low. She was very much fond of my dancing skills as in my college days I use to perform for many shows and I created a company of my own. but as you know again the same time happened and I have to leave my dancing field as their many issues to run my company again she was the one who understands and made my stand again and joined one of the companies who was dealing with the food chain, looking after me she thought to work and earn for our households things and the best understanding time was it was we got married and went to this roller-coster starting of our life in our marriage time, she joined a school as a teacher and she was graduate. Here once again she started helping me in my life. All was going good and suddenly in my job i got promoted and this was all due to the motivation she kept on doing. one of the days we were blessed with a baby girl. and once again our life was full of understanding regarding our baby child and as she has to leave her job for the baby. As again our struggle got started and i was the only person to earn for my family so watching all this she again joined the school when our baby was at the age of year, she was really struggling with the time and supported me where I don't how she was managing her time and give all attention to me and our baby. one day came when our daughter started her school, an amazing time was that she was regularly arranging her study time with her job. You all will be surprised that our daughter was one of the students who always come up with her talent certificates in our school, she was the only one who was getting maximum certificates in her entire schooling time from 1st to std 10th and again this all wondering was coming from her mother. Most of the time i thing i must have done any thing good for her to make her special but today after thinking about my entire life story i came up with a single line that " She is my real hero" i can say what ever she had sacrificed in her entire life from our school days till as my wife i cant return it back to her Thank god to get me such as wonderful hero in my life.

Quaid-e-Azam
Quaid-e-Azam
Eshal Amin Aziz from Karachi, Pakistan/Sindh/Karachi, Pakistan - 11/26/2021 6:33:39 AM
My hero is: Quaid-e-Azam.

My hero is Quaid-e-Azam. He is the founder of Pakistan, without him Pakistan wouldn't be able to get freedom. He was a barrister and politician. Also he passed Lahore revolution, demanding separate nation for British Indian Muslims. Indians were very cruel with Pakistan and Indian state injustice with Pakistan so Quaid-e-Azam thought that Pakistan is our nation we should fight for it and Allama Iqbal and Liaquat Ali Khan helped him and they finally succeeded in that. He is the greatest national leader of Pakistan. First, he was known as baba-e-qaum means father of Nation. His motto was unity, faith, and discipline. He advised lots of students, one of his advice was that "without education it is complete darkness and with education it is light." He is my hero for many more reasons and also this introduction and praise is very less for him. He was a charity worker also, and helped a lot of people, he donated needed supplies to needy peoples and help poor background students with free education. He was a courageous and curious person. He established a cultural national home.

Ali furqan from Karachi, Sindh, Pakistan - 11/26/2021 1:23:19 AM
My hero is: My mom.

For me, my mom is the best in the world, she's reliable, friendly, and a lot more.

Sherdha from Karachi, Sindh, Pakistan - 11/26/2021 12:41:20 AM
My hero is: Mom. She is my hero, because she is the one who supports me everytime I am broken, she is the one who advices me the best when I need, she is always there for me.

Your are a hero
Thank you !
Jimmy - 11/25/2021 6:34:53 AM
My hero is: Chen Shih-chung.

Chen Shih-Chung is a hero in my mind. During this pandemic, he led us to protect ourselves from the virus. Because of his help, I can go to school as usual.

My Grandparents
Image by Ifrah Karim
Ifrah Karim from Karachi, Sindh, Pakistan - 11/25/2021 1:05:17 AM
My hero is: My grandparents are my heroes!.

My heroes are my grandparents. They are so sweet and kind to not only me but to everybody they meet. They always take care of me and my sister. They help me make right decisions. My childhood was always spent with them. They raised my mother so well and I am proud of them for that. They guide me to the right way and stop me from making bad decisions that I would regret later. They are my heroes.

My real hero
Very good
Anum Amin Mohammad from Karachi, Sindh, Pakistan - 11/24/2021 10:57:31 AM

My hero is Quied- e - Azam because he made our country Pakistan and that's why he is called founder of Pakistan and he is also known as father of Pakistan. He suffered through many wars to making our country and he created our country on 14 August 1987. He gives a message of Islam to people. His sister also supported him to create Pakistan. His sister's name was Fatima Jinnah. In Karachi, Pakistan there is one mazar that is known as mazar -e- quied. Quied- e - Azam born on 25 December 1876 in a house known as Wazir Mantion and it is located in Karachi. He suffered through many problems to create our country Pakistan. That's why he is my real hero and I prefer him as my hero.

Nena from Kauohsiung, Taiwan - 11/23/2021 10:15:56 PM
My hero is: Tate McRae.

Tate McRae's songs always heal me when I am down. Her voice is special and beautiful. When I am really upset or stressed, I will listen to her songs.

Sandra from Taiwan - 11/23/2021 9:22:38 AM
My hero is: my mom.

I consider my mother is my hero, because she gave birth to me and has took care of me until now. She taught me many things that I didin't know, and always cares about my feelings which made me feel so relax and comfortable to be with her. Moreover, she dealed with everythings in our home. Despite the fact that she is tired and uncomfortable, she still prepared the meals in time and cleaned the house on her own. I admire her ability of completing tasks, and done it so well, she is my hero on the world!

Chiriac Nina from Chi?inau , Chi?inau , Republic of Moldova - 11/22/2021 9:20:33 AM
My hero is: I'm my Hero .

My hero in this life, I can say that I am. Why? Because I am the best person in my life, I can change my world, my mind, my body, my knowledge every day and I don't need an internet hero to be the best version of me every day. When I was younger, my hero was my mother and sister, these people created my personality and what I am today, that's why I'm so grateful. I believe that the hero does not need a cloak or superpowers to define himself as a HERO, because the little things you do every day for change do more than do nothing and only save the world once. I prefer to save my ideas and powers and then save other minds.

-
-
Catalina from Chisinau, Republic of Moldova - 11/22/2021 5:21:12 AM
My hero is: I am the hero.

Who is my hero? hmm... If this is someone else's org address, say something like (Batman, Superman, Spider-man, Thor, Hulk....) And yet on second thought, I think my hero is myself. Someone would think I was arrogant or joking. But no! It's not a joke and cheeky place. I'm the one who helped me get through the hardships, the problems, I'm the one who supported me when I put my hand down, and I lost hope. but... maybe I'll be a hero to my friends and family. I think so, I am a little heroine, ready to jump to the aid of friends, family, and those who ask for it from me.

Schimbator Nicoleta from Chisinau, Moldova, Anenii Noi - 11/22/2021 12:43:47 AM
My hero is: My hero is my mother.

My idol is my mom. She helps me every time I have a problem I can't solve. She brightens my mornings and evenings. My mother is the star that accompanies me in the dark end on every road.

Cumatrenco Nicoleta from Chi?inau, Region ?tefan-Voda, village Volintiri, Moldova - 11/22/2021 12:32:13 AM
My hero is: My parents.

My heroes are my parents because they gave me life and other precious things in the world. Life is the beautiful gift that they gave to me. Growing up, my parents were my heroes, in the way they conducted their lives.

Daniela Iaconi from Chi?inau, Republic of Moldova - 11/21/2021 11:43:24 PM
My hero is: Taylor Swift and Lady Gaga.

Maybe a lot of people will wonder why Taylor Swift and Lady Gaga, well, first of all, they do what they love in life. Second of all, they are not shy to show who they are and both women went to some enormous challenges: haters, sexual violence, everyone telling them they're not good, every time they rose stronger like a '90s trend and put all of that trauma, emotions in their work. They showed me I shouldn't be afraid to express myself, that if I put my mind on something and work hard it will happen and that every obstacle is meant to make us stronger.

Gherta Ionela from Chi?inau, Cantemir , Sadîc - 11/21/2021 11:12:22 PM
My hero is: My mom.

The only hero in my life is my mother. Because she gave me life, raised me, educated me, taught me. She always asks me if I'm okay, how I feel, how my day went ... even if she feels really bad she worries, of course. Any mother does the same but for me she is the best hero.

Hutuleac Alina from Chisinau, Moldova - 11/21/2021 11:02:24 PM
My hero is: Yourself .

I don’t think I have a specific hero I’m fascinated by, but one of them is “Mama”. But now it’s not about her, over time the visions change and the only hero remains YOURSELF. Only you will be the person who will get out of any danger and go through hard times.

My real hero
Very good
Anum Amin Mohammad from Karachi, Sindh, Pakistan - 11/20/2021 5:38:32 AM

My hero is Quied- e - Azam because he made our country Pakistan, that's why he is called the founder of Pakistan and he is also known as the father of Pakistan. He suffered through many wars to make our country and he created our country on 14 August 1987. He gives a message of Islam to people and her sister also supported him to make create Pakistan. His sister's name was Fatima Jinnah. In Karachi Pakistan, there is one Mazar that is known as Mazar -e- Quied. Quied- e - Azam was born on 25 December 1876 in a house known as Wazir Mantion and it is located in Karachi. He suffered through many problems to create our country Pakistan. That's why he is my real hero and I prefer him as my hero.

Naila Fahim from KARACHI, SINDH, Pakistan - 11/18/2021 9:04:05 AM
My hero is: My mother .

She is the one

BEST HERO
My Father
Muhammad Zayan Amir from Karachi, Sindh / Asia, Pakistan - 11/17/2021 6:31:51 AM
My hero is: My Father.

My hero is my father. He supports me a lot and helps me deal with difficult problems. Provides all my needs and takes care of me. he is the best hero in the world .

My parents as well as my Hero
Falak Noroz
Falak Noroz from Karachi, Sindhi/Southern, Pakistan - 11/17/2021 2:25:44 AM
My hero is: My hero are my Parents..

A hero is someone who helps people, saves people lives, and risks their lives for someone else's life. A hero can also be someone brave, cares for someone, loves someone. Like this my hero are my parents, because they would do anything to help me, or risk their lives for me or one of my other sisters. My parents has helped me with problems, with homework, and other things. My parents helped me growing up, telling me from right to wrong, teaching me things that I don’t know, helping me when I got hurt, and teaching me how to live life. My mom is a nice person, she loved her family very much. My dad was the type of person who would work at a young age. My parents are really important to me because they are the ones who helped me with problems, taught me things that I don’t know and things about life, taught me things that I shouldn’t do and things that I should do in life. These are the reasons that I choose them as my hero, and they will always be with me.

z - 10/10/2021 4:21:04 AM
My hero is: my mm. she does everything

Abigail Richardson from Oakham, United Kingdom - 9/22/2021 1:10:03 AM
My hero is: Anne Bertoff. During my post-graduate study at UMASS, I came across Anne Bertoff's work and her concept of 'allatonceness' (all-at-once-ness), which finally gave me the confidence to explore writing as a career. According to Bertoff, 'In composing, everything happens at once—or it doesn’t happen at all. We make new meanings by means of old ones; we discover what we want to say as we say it and tell ourselves what it is that we are saying; we continually identify relationships and how relationships relate to one another.'

Adolph Hoehling from State College, Pennsylvania, United States - 9/21/2021 11:17:17 AM
My hero is: Soe Hok Gie.

I am endorsing an existing entry for Soe Hok Gie, the late scholar and activist who worked tirelessly for a more open society in Indonesia. I spent a few weeks with him and his associates in the summer of 1967, and learned of his intellectual honesty and bravery confronting autocratic rule in his country. We climbed Mt. Gede in West Java with a group under the auspices of "Mapala", Student Nature Lovers, which was a way to release the tension of constant political pressure. He had just become a lecturer at UI when he fell to his death, in 1969, on the volcanic mountain. His friends were inspired to continue his fight against government corruption. May his bright spirit continue to accompany us.

My Heroes
Me
Arielle Wise from New York City, New York, United States of America - 9/6/2021 2:11:27 PM
My hero is: My family are my heroes.

My heroes are always by my side. They always make me happy and make my day shine.

To mom
Someone_SoS*
M - 9/2/2021 10:52:34 AM
My hero is: My mom.

My mom is the best because she’s taken care of me my whole life and I really love her and am grateful to her for who I have become.

Mia Fernando - 7/26/2021 7:44:33 PM
My hero is: My hero is my friend..

My friend is my hero because she is very kind and caring always knows how to cheer me up, has been there for me during the ups and downs, and is the best friend I could ever ask for.

Sally - 7/18/2021 2:03:53 AM
My hero is: Patrick Swayze.

Patrick Swayze is a real Texan, real hero and great dancer.

Salute to our corona warriors
My parents
Nilesh Kanwar from Korba , Chhattishgarh, India - 7/10/2021 3:55:25 AM
My hero is: Doctors,nurses,police and all warriors in duty.

All the warriors who are doing their duties in this tough situation like doctors and nurses.

Deontre Buttram - 7/8/2021 7:35:21 PM
My hero is: Trequan. He is my hero because he keeps me on my feet. He keeps me Motivated to keep going.

Jamari Starr from Warr Acres, Oklahoma, United States - 7/8/2021 7:28:20 PM
My hero is: Martin Luther king. He made the world a better place.

Beki Hemingway from Louth, Ireland - 7/8/2021 2:37:34 AM
My hero is: Spc. Mark A. Ellner.

My husband and I knew your brother Mark before he went into the army and he wrote us letters while he was serving. He was really proud of the work he was doing in the Army and it seemed to give him real purpose. In our limited visits with him, we learned he was a complex person, a deep thinker, a music lover, a believer in Jesus, and a truly caring person.

Julian Duprey from Dupont, United States - 7/6/2021 2:34:55 PM
My hero is: Martin luther king jr. He wanted everyone to have freedom and he wanted black people to be treated the same as white people.

Christopher Polk from Wetumpka, Alabama, United States - 7/3/2021 2:51:39 PM
My hero is: Mr.dussel. Mr.dusssel is a life saver he saved anne and her familiy by giving them a place to hide in a annex.

Christopher Polk from Wetumpka, Alabama, United States - 7/3/2021 2:47:36 PM
My hero is: police. they save a lot of lifes daily and they protect our city as much as they can

Ben Theiss from Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States - 7/3/2021 2:44:10 PM
My hero is: My Hero. My dad is my hero because he helped me through my life to keep me alive and he also fought through a war to keep me and my family members alive.

Dolan Stevenson from Maryland, United States - 7/3/2021 2:32:07 PM
My hero is: Micheal Stevenson. My father has always been my hero through thick and thin.

Na Zhia - 7/1/2021 9:02:05 PM
My hero is: my mom/my dad. i say my mom and my dad are my heroes cause i seen my parents go through some things that ive seen but when they were going through those things they never had there head down they always had there head up and that teachers me to always keep my head up 

Ashtyn Mcdowell from Maryland, United States - 7/1/2021 8:54:08 PM
My hero is: my mom. She is the reason i'm here today she has helped me through thick and thin, she has helped me when I needed someone the most.

The best hero
Thank you??
Emma - 6/15/2021 8:06:28 AM
My hero is: Chen Shih-chung . Chen Shih-chung is the best hero. He often tells us about covid-19 news.

Corona heroes
My parents
M.Dinithi dewmini from Kelaniya, Westorn province, Sri lanka - 5/30/2021 10:53:56 PM
My hero is: Doctors,police man,army solidier,nurseand my father.

Doctors, nurses, army soldiers, policemen, PHI and my father.

Shrek
Dreamworks
Chris James from Elmwood , NY, United States - 5/24/2021 12:03:34 PM
My hero is: Shrek.

Shrek is papi and he saved Far Far Away 4 times. He is a good king, and an even better man.

Thank you, Dad.
I love you.
Eunice from Taichung, Taiwan - 5/20/2021 8:19:44 PM
My hero is: Dad.

My Dad is my hero.

Thank You, Heroes.
I love you.
Cooper from Taichung, Taiwan - 5/20/2021 8:17:18 PM
My hero is: Parents. Thank you, Mom and Dad. I love you.

Thank you, Mom.
My Mom is my hero.
Eddy from Taichung, Taiwan - 5/20/2021 8:13:27 PM
My hero is: Mom. She protects me, cooks delicious dishes, and drives me to many places.

chole bowie from bowdon, Georgia, United States - 5/19/2021 8:44:21 AM
My hero is: BEYONCE.

I LOVE YOU GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No from Jee de jxjdri, Jdjd, Jcjcdh - 5/18/2021 3:28:59 PM
My hero is: My dad.

He is the best!

Trust CHIPANGA from Gweru, Midlands, Zimbabwe - 5/17/2021 2:11:57 AM
My hero is: Cristiano Ronaldo.

A world football star who has for long showed the whole world that through hardworking you will achieve the best.

My step-mom is my hero.
Fibiana Alcantara
Fibiana Alcantara from Ohio, United States - 5/14/2021 12:04:53 PM
My hero is: Heather Hower.

Heather Hower is my step-mom, and she is an Emergency Room nurse.

My mom
google photos
lala - 5/12/2021 6:41:22 AM
My hero is: My mom.

I love my mom she works hard to make money for our family.

LIU_0626ab-2.jpg
Thank You Katherine
Ivy Chen from Taichung City, Taiwan - 5/10/2021 7:40:47 AM
My hero is: Katherine. In 2006, five-year-old Catherine saw a PBS TV documentary revealing that after malaria killed a child every thirty seconds in Africa, she developed a strong sympathy for the fate of African children. She raised it with the power of an ordinary person. The donation of more than 60,000 US dollars saved nearly 20,000 small lives from the claws of malaria

AIIen from ??, ?? - 5/6/2021 5:17:24 AM
My hero is: Doctor nurse.

Doctors and nurses help patients under the envelope of the new corona virus. We want to thank them.

My Hero
My Mom is my hero.
Vian from Taiwan - 5/5/2021 5:32:58 PM
My hero is: Mom.

My Mom is my hero because she always protects us from hurt. She takes care of us. She takes me to school and cooks healthy food for us. I love her so much and she is my hero.

My mom is my hero.
My mom is my hero.
Ryan Lo from Taiwan - 5/5/2021 6:54:40 AM
My hero is: My mom is my hero..

Hello everyone, I think my mother is my hero because she takes care of me without paying the price and always cares about me, so I think my mother is my hero.

My family
You are my superheroes
Betty from ??? Taichung City, Nantun District, ???, Taiwan ?? - 5/5/2021 6:31:56 AM
My hero is: My hero is my family.

My hero is my family, because my dad can teach me math and make dinner for us; my mom, because my mom makes breakfast every day for us and my younger sister likes to play with me.

Tin from Taichang city, Taiwan - 5/5/2021 6:15:04 AM
My hero is: Chen Shih-chung.

Chen Shih-chung during the severe and special infectious pneumonia epidemic, served as the minister of the Ministry of Health and Welfare concurrently as the Central Committee of the Republic of China Commander of the Epidemic Command center.

AIIen - 5/5/2021 4:58:24 AM
My hero is: Doctor nurse.

Under the envelope of the new coronavirus, doctors and nurses work together to fight the new coronavirus with the help of one heart.

??? from Taichung, Taiwan - 5/5/2021 4:34:21 AM
My hero is: doctor.

Thank you doctor for your contribution

The best hero
Thank you!!!
Emma - 5/4/2021 8:04:50 AM
My hero is: Chen Shih-chung.

Chen Shih-chung is the best hero. He often tells us about covid-19 news.

Bella from Taichung, Taiwan - 5/4/2021 7:18:13 AM
My hero is: My Mom.

My mom is 42 years old.She is short and slim.Her favorite color is purple.She always teaches me about my homework.I think she knows everything.

Hong Kong singer
Most popular singer in Mandopop
Chloe Kao from Taichung , Taiwan - 5/4/2021 7:17:08 AM
My hero is: G.E.M..

She is a famous singer in Taiwan. I hope I can be like her in the future.

I love my hero.
I love my mom.
Bonnie from Taichung , Taiwan - 5/4/2021 6:43:03 AM
My hero is: Mom.

I love you so much. My mom is my hero I love you.

My music hero
Thank you, ~Beethoven~
Eric from Taichung, Nantun District, Taiwan - 5/4/2021 5:21:59 AM
My hero is: Ludwig van Beethoven.

Eric is from Taichung in Taiwan  My hero is: Beethoven You write a lot of songs.

??? from Taichung, Taiwan - 5/4/2021 4:59:36 AM
My hero is: doctor.

Thank you doctors for your contribution.

My COVID Hero
Srishti Dasgupta
Srishti Dasgupta from Jersey City, New Jersey, USA - 4/27/2021 9:58:38 PM
My hero is: Mitushi Banerjee.

Mitushi Banerjee, a local volunteer is based in the state of New Jersey. She is helping and serving the community by scheduling vaccine appointments for those who need it. (Like many, my parents had received her help to book their vaccine appointments!)

My Hero
Thank you, my hero.
Hugo from Taiwan - 4/25/2021 10:01:33 PM
My hero is: Doctors.

You keep me safe from virus.

Thank You, Heros
Thank you, doctors and nurses.
Elena from Taiwan - 4/25/2021 9:59:10 PM
My hero is: Doctors and nurses.

My Dad is a doctor. Thanks Dad for your hero work.

My Hero
Thank you, my parents.
Katie from Taiwan - 4/25/2021 9:54:39 PM
My hero is: Dad and Mom.

They work hard everyday to make money. My Mom cooks for me everyday. Thank you. I love you.

Mackenzie Ruping from Oviedo, Florida, United States - 4/23/2021 12:08:59 PM
My hero is: Orio Joseph Palmer. My hero is Orio Joseph Palmer. Palmer was a Battalion Chief for the New York City Fire Department. He was one of the many heroes who died saving other's lives in the 911 terrorist attack. Palmer led the team of firefighters that reached the 78th floor of the South Tower. Sadly he ended up losing his life saving others. He has great respect and honor for what he did, and so do the other firefighters.

Abigail Charisse Fitch from Oviedo, Florida, United States - 4/23/2021 12:06:36 PM
My hero is: My softball coach Jason Rasmussen. Some one may ask you, what is a hero? In my opinion a hero is someone who you look up to, someone who you would do anything to meet….well I've already met mine. If someone were to ask me who my hero is, I would say my softball coach, Jason Rasmussen. I look up to him and I am glad that he is a big part of my life. I enjoy being a part of his team and spending a good amount of my time working with him. Many things he does inspire me like..how he treats my team and helps my team get better makes me feel..well good I like how he always gives us all of his energy in and out of practice. The thing is, my coach….he lost his son about 2 weeks ago and it has been very hard for him to do anything...He missed a practice a few weeks ago and my coach NEVER misses practice, the day of that practice had been exactly four days since he had lost his son. Then, the next practice came around and...he came. I didn’t think that he was going to come and I wasn't expecting him to come but he did. He said something unexpected..he said he was sorry. You are probably thinking the same thing that I was, I thought, “you have nothing to be sorry for, you just lost your son, your 23 year-old son…”He said “I apologize because I made a commitment..a commitment to this team to come to practice.” This made me tear up a bit but you know what..it’s true he did make a commitment to the team and this apology made me feel very good because you know what, he doesn’t have to come to practice, he’s not getting paid, it’s his choice if he wants to come or not, but he committed to it..he committed to my team and he loves us all, so he followed through with that commitment because he is an amazing coach. My coach Jason Rasmussen is like a father figure to me...he treats me like a daughter and I think of him as a second dad. Some may think that’s weird but it’s true. If I needed to go to someone for something I would go to him. He is also absolutely hilarious, he makes the funniest jokes and he does the funniest things that only me and my best friend (his daughter) would be able to understand. For example there was this one time when I was spending the night at my friend’s house, and the morning after I spent the night he was leaving the house to go do something, and he asked me and my friend to run around the house and bark like dogs. I know this sounds a bit strange but it’s true you can ask my friend. Sometimes at practice he can be really strict and mean, (my teammates understand that) but outside of practice he is like a completely different person. He acts like a kid but it is absolutely so funny. At times I may think to myself, “he doesn’t like me” or, “he’s definitely mad at me today,” but I still know that he loves me very very much. Sometimes at practice I may make a bad throw or not field the ball correctly and he would say “this is the type of stuff that makes me angry,” but this is how I know that he cares. He once told me “even though I may sound really angry with you I still care that’s why I am telling you these things to help you and to show how much I care, but just know once I stop saying something it means I’ve given up on you.” This quote inspired me just like he does. It inspires me because it tells me that I need to start working harder so that he doesn’t give up on me. I don’t think he ever will, but I hope he never does. I know that he loves me and my teammates greatly and I know that he will never stop loving us because all he wants for us is to get better, and that’s why he is pushing us so hard. All in all, my coach, Jason Rasmussen is my biggest hero. He is a big inspiration to me and he always will be. When I get to high school and college and I make it on the Varsity squad, I will make sure that I thank him for everything that he has done for me because I wouldn’t be as good as I am today without him pushing me to my limits and helping me throughout my softball career. Thank you, I will always think of you like a father and I will love you always and forever.

Addison Beckett from Wilmington, Ohio, United States - 4/23/2021 12:04:27 PM
My hero is: Martin Luther King Jr. He fought for the justice of those who didn't have it. He also fought for equality of all by being peaceful about it(Leading peaceful protests and peaceful assemblies).

Bayne Hickey from Wilmington, Ohio, United States - 4/23/2021 12:01:38 PM
My hero is: Doctors Without Borders. Doctors Without Borders is an organization made of a group of doctors, nurses, and others that travel around the world and help countries by giving them the medical attention that they need.

Jenna from Wilmington, Ohio, United States - 4/23/2021 11:59:28 AM
My hero is: Malala Yousafzai. Malala Yousafzai is from Pakistan. she was almost kill just for being teaching girls. she moved to the UK and started to give money in to education to the girls.

Nevaeh from Wilmington, Ohio, United States - 4/23/2021 11:58:07 AM
My hero is: Bryan Stevenson. He is very hard working, never gives up with what he believes. He is from a small town in Delaware. He is an African- America who shows much leadership.

Ava Bess from Oviedo, Florida, United States - 4/23/2021 11:52:06 AM
My hero is: Nobody. Heroes. Almost every single year throughout Elementary School you are asked, “What do you want to be when you grow up?” and “Who is your hero?” But in Elementary School kids answer with, “I wanna be a princess,” or “I want to drive race cars when I grow up!” When they are asked who their heroes are, their answers are far different. We have always been motivated to say that our heroes are important people in history. People like Rosa Parks and Thomas Jefferson. Those are the kind of people that I would always pick. But that was in Elementary School, now I am in the seventh grade and I think differently. Hi, my name is Ava and I don’t have a hero. “Everyone has a hero, you just need to think about it further,” my teacher told me this exact sentence when I said that I have no hero. I countered it with “I have thought about it further and I want to be my own person.” He was fine with that. With that being said I do think that people should have role models, and if you have a hero more power to you. But, I just never have had a hero. I’d always say that it was my mom or my dad because I knew they wanted an answer, it was always a lie. I have no hero, and I am proud to say that.

Kaden from Wilmington, Ohio, United States - 4/23/2021 11:50:03 AM
My hero is: Bryan Stevenson. Bryan Stevenson is a lawyer who was born in Delaware in 1959. He is a civil rights activist who works to defend those who cannot properly defend themselves in court. He works on the first sustainable development goal, ending poverty, by helping those who are too poor for a good lawyer. One of his cases was turned into a movie, starring Micheal B. Jordan, and the movie is titled Just Mercy.

Isaac Martini from Wilmington, Ohio, United States - 4/23/2021 11:49:17 AM
My hero is: Elon Musk. Elon Musk is originally from South Africa but moved into the US to study physics. He joined the Tesla company in 2004, and in 2008, he became the CEO of Tesla. Tesla is now a very popular car brand among all people. They are completely dependent on electricity and not gas. This helps the environment by reducing carbon emissions.

Bailee Drake from Wilmington, Ohio, United States - 4/23/2021 11:47:10 AM
My hero is: Ana Dodson. Ana Dodson is from Peru and she was adopted. She has worked to end poverty and help the children in orphanages in Peru.

Keiana Murdock from Wilmington, Ohio, United States - 4/23/2021 11:45:45 AM
My hero is: Jacques Cousteau. Jacques Cousteau created the worldwide scuba system used all around the world today. He worked with marine life and did everything he could to make the oceans better. His kids carry on his legacy today.

Jerika Huston from Wilmington, Ohio, United States - 4/23/2021 11:44:25 AM
My hero is: Thomas Bashore. My hero is helping people everyday because he is a surgeon; he helps people by operating on their heart. He does everything he can to save lives everyday.

KARIZMA SETTY from Wilmington, Ohio, United States - 4/23/2021 11:42:58 AM
My hero is: Emma Watson. Emma Watson is a young actress that is from Paris, France who is currently fighting for gender equality and trying to educate woman and young girls that it's okay to be a feminist.

Conner Walters from Wilmington, Ohio, United States - 4/23/2021 11:42:21 AM
My hero is: Dean Kamen. Dean Kamen is an engineer who wants to make the world a better place by creating inventions that help people around the world. He also teaches young people about how they can help people through engineering.

Henry from Wilmington, Ohio, United States - 4/23/2021 11:41:27 AM
My hero is: Chico Mendes. Chico Mendes was a human rights activist and a fighter for the rain forests, his legacy exists today through organizations that help to preserve the Amazon.

Emily Gerard from Wilmington, Ohio, United States - 4/23/2021 11:40:04 AM
My hero is: Sarah Ramirez. Sarah Ramirez is someone who wants to help people eat correctly and be able to get food. She got her Ph.D from Stanford University and has helped people afford good food.

Valeria Cordero from Wilmington, Ohio, United States - 4/23/2021 11:38:51 AM
My hero is: My Mother. My mother went through so much as a child. People never appreciated her especially when she is always there for them, but I always appreciated her.

Izabella from Wilmington, Ohio, United States - 4/23/2021 11:37:44 AM
My hero is: My hero is my mom. My mom is my hero because she has done so much for goal #16. Her previous job was as a probation officer and case manager. She absolutely loved to help people and she is so good at it. No matter who it was she would always try and turn their life around for the better.

Oliver Mcdermott from Wilmington, Ohio, United States - 4/23/2021 11:36:18 AM
My hero is: Keanu Reeves .

Keanu Reeves work relates to two of the goals, first is the 3rd goal because he donates his earnings to help fight cancer and, the 13th because he is a role model to many celebrities because he leaves as little carbon foot print as possible.

Zoey Zurface from Wilmington, Ohio, United States - 4/23/2021 10:55:20 AM
My hero is: Lelia Janah. Leila Janah, a social entrepreneur who poured her energy into creating job opportunities for the world's poorest communities.

logan smith from Wilmington, Ohio, United States - 4/23/2021 10:53:49 AM
My hero is: Jayden Tackett.

Jayden Tackett is good at sports. He's very good at baseball, he is good at football too. I think that some people will get motivated win he is playing football, baseball. Because he is wanting to be a pro baseball player and he wants to be a pro football player too. Jayden Tackett is very good student to he gets A's and B's because he wants to be a pro baseball, football pro. I think he can get there becuase he is very good at both of the sports he will become a very good baseball, football player. He know's how to play basketball but he is not as good at basketball then baseball, football. He is also good at bowling to his first year he got a 300 game he wants to be a PBA pro bowler too.

Sophia Reyes from Wilmington, Ohio, United States - 4/23/2021 10:52:01 AM
My hero is: My Parents. I would say that my parents are my heroes because I look up to them. They didn't have much money at all and my dad had to travel to Puerto Rico on a boat from Dominican Republic. He had to leave his family to give back to them like they always did for him and I am really thankful.

Carmon Chitty from Oviedo, Florida, United States - 4/23/2021 10:50:24 AM
My hero is: My parents.

Many people have been asked “Who is your hero?”. A lot of people have a hero. Maybe not on the top of their head but there's at least one person who has impacted or saved their own lives. A hero is someone who has made an impact or has changed your life for the good. My heroes are my parents. My mom and dad have done many things for me that have changed my life. They have provided me with guidance, motherly and fatherly love, and have always been there for me.

Payton Pitman from United States - 4/23/2021 10:47:49 AM
My hero is: Virtue: Trust.

If my hero was a person, they would need a load trust from me. I'd rather have a trustworthy hero then a hero. Wouldn't you? Here's a real world example, the government is giving out vaccinations. Many people think of them as heroes, others may think of them as people they can't trust. The people that don't trust the government won't get vaccinated. This is what makes the spread continue. Safety is really controlled by trust. Without trust who knows what's safe. A hero is someone who creates a bond with the people, or things they are trying to help. Many people will risk others safety over the controversy of other subjects. I also think a hero is someone who would rise above that and have integrity.

Preston Zeigler from Wilmington, Ohio, United States - 4/23/2021 10:46:08 AM
My hero is: William Kamkwamba. William Kamkwamba had a hard childhood and he was forced to drop out of school when he was 14. He later wanted to help his family, and he successfully made an electric producing windmill out of spare parts and scraps. Now, he works towards getting sustainable energy to people around the world.

Sophie Luce from Wilmington, Ohio, United States - 4/23/2021 10:44:43 AM
My hero is: Emma Watson.

Emma Watson is a strong, independent, young, feminist. She is also an actress. She works very hard for what she believes in and even has her own campaign for Gender Equality (HeForShe).

JJ. Varner from Wilmington, Ohio, United States - 4/23/2021 10:43:08 AM
My hero is: Thomas Jefferson.

Thomas Jefferson the writer of the declaration of Independence during the years of year of 1776, Thomas Jefferson joined in the fight against great Britain and signed the document that would change the world forever why he is my hero is because he was brave like the others who stood up to King George III.

Lilly from Wilmington, Ohio, United States - 4/23/2021 10:41:07 AM
My hero is: Emma Watson.

Emma Watson works on equality.She believes that everyone is equal and she is trying to still work on it. Emma Watson launched a "HeforShe" campaign.

Kelsey Spradlin from Wilmington, Ohio, United States - 4/23/2021 10:38:32 AM
My hero is: Emma Watson .

Emma Watson is a famous actress who focuses a lot on equality, and women's rights. Emma Watson was born on April 15th, 1990. She has started in beauty and and the beast the live action movie, and in all the Harry Potter movies. she has also released her HeforShe campaign. The HeforShe campaign is a campaign that is raising awareness for gender equality.

Kalle Bayless from Wilmington, Ohio, United States - 4/23/2021 10:29:33 AM
My hero is: Emma Watson.

Emma Watson is my hero because she contributes in equality for women by working a lot with women rights.

Laura from Saddle River, New Jersey, United States - 4/22/2021 11:28:45 AM
My hero is: Gloria Steinem.

Gloria Steinem ia a feminist who was the creator of Ms. Magazine in the 1970s and fought for women's rights.

Azriel Reeder from Ohio, United States - 4/20/2021 5:08:12 PM
My hero is: Sylvia Earle.

What is a hero? I think a hero is a person that helps others and inspires people. Sylvia Earle inspired me to want to become a Marine biologist. Sylvia Earle is an Oceanographer, Marine biologist, Aquanant and Botanist. Sustainable Development goals try to help the big issues on earth. There are 17 goals. Sylvia Earle helps with goal 14 which is Life Below Water. I want others to think about if she qualifies as a hero. Sylvia founded Mission Blue, which is an organization that protects the ocean from threats like climate change, pollution, habitat destruction, invasive species, and the dramatic decrease in ocean fish stocks. She was one of the first explorers to make use of modern self contained underwater breathing apparatus. When she was a part of NOAA she discovered many new species of marine life. Between 1990 and 1992 Earle was the chief scientist at the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration, the first woman to serve in that position. In 1998 she became the National Geographic Society’s first female explorer in residence. Throughout her career she published over 100 scientific papers. She is known for her research on marine algae and her books and documentaries designed to raise awareness of threats that overfishing and pollution pose to the world’s ocean. She holds the world record for the deepest untethered dive.

My Hero
Thank you, Mom.
Sydney from Taiwan - 4/20/2021 1:33:00 AM
My hero is: Mom. My mom is my hero because she is pretty and smart. She takes care of me everyday. I love her so much.

My Hero
Thank you.
Ben from Taiwan - 4/20/2021 1:23:07 AM
My hero is: Doctors and nurses. Dear doctors and nurses, Thank you for long hours working to protecting people during this pandemic.

My Dad
My dad is my hero.
Ray from Taiwan - 4/20/2021 1:19:18 AM
My hero is: Dad. Dad makes money to support us. My Dad is my hero because he always protects our safety.

Kylee Roberts from Oviedo, Florida, United States - 4/19/2021 6:27:40 AM
My hero is: Michelle Obama. A lot of people think a hero is someone who saves the day, rescues people from villains, or flies with a cape on their back. To me a hero is someone who does what they do to help people not for the money or the fame. My hero is Michelle Obama.

Carmon Chitty from Oviedo, Florida, United States - 4/16/2021 2:10:04 PM
My hero is: My parents. Many people have been asked “Who is your hero?”. A lot of people have a hero. Maybe not on the top of their head but there's at least one person who has impacted or saved their own lives. A hero is someone who has made an impact or has changed your life for the good. My heroes are my parents. My mom and dad have done many things for me that have changed my life.

Erin Gruwell - founder of The Freedom Writers
original artwork by Kairi Hutchinson
Kairi Hutchinson from Ohio, United States - 4/16/2021 12:17:43 PM
My hero is: Erin Gruwell.

Erin Gruwell founded the Freedom Writers Group to help students that have been in bad situations like being involved in alcohol or drugs. The organization helps students express themselves through writing.

Kalle Bayless from Wilmington, ohio, United States - 4/16/2021 11:33:45 AM
My hero is: Emma Watson. Emma Watson is my hero because she contributes in equality for women by working a lot with women rights.

Kelsey Spradlin - 4/16/2021 11:31:59 AM
My hero is: Emma Watson. Emma Watson is a famous actress who focuses a lot on equality, and women's rights. Emma Watson was born on April 15th, 1990. She has started in beauty and and the beast the live action movie, and in all the harry potter movies. she has also released her HeforShe campaign. The HeforShe campaign is a campaign that is raising awareness for gender equality.

Lilly from Wilmington, Ohio, United states - 4/16/2021 11:26:32 AM
My hero is: Emma watson. Emma watson works on equality.She beileves that everyone is equal and she is trying to still work on it.Emma watson launched a "HeforShe" campaigne.

Thomas Jefferson
be strong and believe
JJ. Varner from Wilmington, Ohio, Ohio, United states - 4/16/2021 11:24:33 AM
My hero is: Thomas Jefferson. Thomas Jefferson the writer of the declaration of Independence during the years of year of 1776, thomas Jefferson joined in the fight against great britain and signed the document that would change the world forever why he is my hero is because he was brave like the others who stood up to King George III.

MyHero project
Written by Sophie Luce
Sophie Luce - 4/16/2021 11:23:01 AM
My hero is: emma watson. Emma Watson is a strong, independent, young, feminist. She is also an actress. She works very hard for what she believes in and even has her own campaign for Gender Equality (HeForShe)

Preston Zeigler from Wilmington, Ohio, United States - 4/16/2021 11:16:06 AM
My hero is: William Kamkwamba . He had a hard childhood and he was forced to drop out of school when he was 14. He later wanted to help his family, and he successfully made an electric producing windmill out of spare parts and scraps. Now, he works towards getting sustainable energy to people around the world.

Payton Pitman from usa - 4/16/2021 9:49:42 AM
My hero is: Virtue: Trust. If my hero was a person, they would need a load trust from me. I'd rather have a trustworthy hero then a hero. Wouldn't you? Here's a real world example, the government is giving out vaccinations. Many people, think of them as hero's, others may think of them as people they cant trust. The people that don't trust the government won't get vaccinated. This is what makes the spread continue. Safety is really controlled by trust. Without trust who knows what's safe. A hero is someone who creates a bond with the people, or things they are trying to help. Many people will risk others safety over the controversy of other subjects. I also think a hero is someone who would rise above that and have integrity.

Carmon Chitty from Oviedo, Florida, United States - 4/16/2021 9:12:41 AM
My hero is: My parents. Many people have been asked “Who is your hero?”. A lot of people have a hero. Maybe not on the top of their head but there's at least one person who has impacted or saved their own lives. A hero is someone who has made an impact or has changed your life for the good. My heroes are my parents. My mom and dad have done many things for me that have changed my life. They have provided me with guidance, motherly and fatherly love, and have always been there for me.

Sophia Reyes from Ohio - 4/16/2021 8:12:49 AM
My hero is: My parents . I would say that my parents are my hero's because I look up to them. They didn't have much money at all and my dad had to travel to Puerto Rico on a boat from Dominican Republic. He had to leave his family to give back to them like they always did for him and I am really thankful.

logan smith from Wilmington ohio, OH, United States - 4/16/2021 8:11:40 AM
My hero is: Jayden tackett. Jayden tackett is good at sports. He's very good at baseball, he is good at football to. I think that some people will get motovated win he is playing football,baseball. Becuase he is wanting to be a pro baseball player and he wants to be a pro football player to. Jayden tackett is very good student to he gets A's and B's becuase he wants to be a pro baseball,football pro. I think he can get there becuase he is very good at both of the sports he will become a very good baseball, football player. He know's how to play basketball but he is not as good at basketball then baseball, football. He is also good at bowling to his first year he got a 300 game he wants to be a PBA pro bowler to.

Zoey Zurface from Wilmington , Ohio , United states - 4/16/2021 8:05:51 AM
My hero is: Lelia Janah . Leila Janah, a social entrepreneur who poured her energy into creating job opportunities for the world's poorest communities.

Oliver Mcdermott from Wilmington , Ohio , U.S. - 4/16/2021 8:03:09 AM
My hero is: Keanu Reeves . Keanu Reeves work relates to two of the goals, first is the 3rd goal because he donates his earnings to help fight cancer and, the 13th because he is a role model to many celebrity's because he leaves as like carbon foot print as possible.

Izabella from Wilington , Ohio, United States of America - 4/16/2021 8:01:17 AM
My hero is: My hero is my mom.

My mom is my hero because she has done so much for goal #16. Her previous job was as a probation officer and case manager. She absolutely loved to help people and she is so good at it. No matter who it was she would always try and turn their life around for the better.

Valeria Cordero from WILMINGTON, Ohio, United States - 4/16/2021 7:58:23 AM
My hero is: My mother .

My mother went through so much as a child. People never appreciated her especially when she is always there for them, but I always appreciated her.

Izabella from Wilington , Ohio, United States of America - 4/16/2021 7:54:08 AM
My hero is: My hero is my mom.

My mom used to work as a probation officer and case manager. She is my hero because of how much she likes to help people. She has always been one to help anyone and everyone. My mom loved it very much and she was so good at turning people's lives around.

Emily Gerard from Wilmington, Ohio, United States - 4/16/2021 7:53:52 AM
My hero is: Sarah Ramirez.

She is someone who wants to help people eat correctly and be able to get food. She got her Ph.D from Stanford University and has helped people afford good food.

henry from wilmington, Ohio, usa - 4/16/2021 7:02:27 AM
My hero is: chico mendes.

Chico Mendes was a human rights activist and a fighter for the rain forests, his legacy exists today through organizations that help to preserve the Amazon.

Conner Walters from Wilmington, Ohio, United States - 4/16/2021 6:25:27 AM

KARIZMA SETTY from wilmington ohio, ohio , United States - 4/16/2021 6:24:59 AM
My hero is: Emma Watson .

Emma Watson is a young actress that is from Paris, France who is currently fighting for gender equality and trying to educate woman and young girls that it's okay to be a feminist.

Brooklynn Hoggatt from Wilmington, OH, United States - 4/16/2021 6:17:58 AM
My hero is: Malala Yousafzai. Malala Yousafzai is 23, and is currently living in england and raising awareness about the Taliban controlling Pakistan. Malala is speaking out and working to have gender equality and quality education in Pakistan. At age 14, Malala was on her way home from school in her small town in Pakistan when she got on her bus, the Taliban shot her three times. She was shot twice in the neck and once in the head. This all happened just because she was a girl who wanted an education. She now is an activist for quality education girls in Pakistan. She sense has written 4 books.

Jerika Huston from Wilmington , Ohio , United States - 4/16/2021 6:15:53 AM
My hero is: Thomas bashore.

My hero is helping people everyday because he is a surgeon; he helps people by operating on their heart. He does everything he can to save lives everyday.

Brooklynn Hoggatt from Wilmington, OH, United States - 4/16/2021 6:05:45 AM
My hero is: Malala Yousafzai.

Malala Yousafzai is 23, and is currently living in England and raising awareness about the Taliban controlling Pakistan. Malala is speaking out and working to have gender equality and quality education in Pakistan. At age 14, Malala was on her way home from school in her small town in Pakistan when she got on her bus, the Taliban shot her three times. She was shot twice in the neck and once in the head. This all happened just because she was a girl who wanted an education. She now is an activist for quality education girls in Pakistan. She since has written 4 books.

Jenna - 4/16/2021 5:33:25 AM
My hero is: Malala Yousafzai .

Malala Yousafzai is from Pakistan. she was almost kill just for being teaching girls. she moved to the UK and started to give money in to education to the girls.

Nevaeh - 4/16/2021 5:31:24 AM
My hero is: Bryan Stevenson .

He is very hard working, never gives up with what he believes. He is from a small town in Delaware. He is an African- America who shows much leadership.

Keiana Murdock - 4/16/2021 5:25:33 AM
My hero is: Jacques Cousteau .

Jacques Cousteau created the worldwide scuba system used all around the world today. He worked with marine life and did everything he could to make the oceans better. His kids carry on his legacy today.

Bailee Drake - 4/16/2021 5:24:55 AM
My hero is: Ana Dodson.

Ana Dodson is from Peru and she was adopted. She has worked to end poverty and help the children in orphanages in Peru.

Keiana Murdock - 4/16/2021 5:23:31 AM
My hero is: Jacques Cousteau .

Jacques created the worldwide scuba system used all around the world today he worked with marine life and did everything he could to make the oceans better. His kids carry on his legacy today.

isaac martini from Wilmington, Ohio, United States - 4/16/2021 5:20:52 AM
My hero is: elon musk.

Elon Musk is originally from south Africa but moved into the US to study physics. He joined the Tesla company in 2004, and in 2008, he became the CEO of Tesla. Tesla is now a very popular car brand among all people. They are completely dependent on electricity and not gas. This helps the environment by reducing carbon emissions.

Kaden - 4/16/2021 5:20:44 AM
My hero is: Bryan Stevenson.

Bryan Stevenson is a lawyer who was born in Delaware in 1959. He is a civil rights activist who works to defend those who cannot properly defend themselves in court. He works on the first sustainable development goal, ending poverty, by helping those who are too poor for a good lawyer. One of his cases was turned into a movie, starring Micheal B. Jordan, and the movie is titled Just Mercy.

Bayne Hickey - 4/16/2021 5:19:26 AM
My hero is: Doctors Without Borders (DWB). Doctors Without Borders is an organization made of a group of doctors, nurses, and others that travel around the world and help countries by giving them the medical attention that they need.

Martin Luther King Jr
Michigan University
Addison Beckett from Wilmington, Ohio, United States of America - 4/16/2021 5:19:04 AM

Abigail Charisse Fitch from Oviedo, Floridaa, U.S.A - 4/15/2021 2:03:14 PM
My hero is: My softball coach Jason Rasmussen. Some one may ask you, what is a hero? In my opinion a hero is someone who you look up to, someone who you would do anything to meet….well i’ve already met mine. If someone were to ask me who my hero is, I would say my softball coach, Jason Rasmussen. I look up to him and I am glad that he is a big part of my life. I enjoy being a part of his team and spending a good amount of my time working with him. Many things he does inspire me like..how he treats my team and helps my team get better makes me feel..well good I like how he always gives us all of his energy in and out of practice. The thing is, my coach….he lost his son about 2 weeks ago and it has been very hard for him to do anything...He missed a practice a few weeks ago and my coach NEVER misses practice, the day of that practice had been exactly four days since he had lost his son. Then, the next practice came around and...he came. I didn’t think that he was going to come and I wasn't expecting him to come but he did. He said something unexpected..he said he was sorry. You are probably thinking the same thing that I was, I thought, “you have nothing to be sorry for, you just lost your son, your 23 year-old son…”He said “I apologize because I made a commitment..a commitment to this team to come to practice.” This made me tear up a bit but you know what..it’s true he did make a commitment to the team and this apology made me feel very good because you know what, he doesn’t have to come to practice, he’s not getting paid, it’s his choice if he wants to come or not, but he committed to it..he committed to my team and he loves us all, so he followed through with that commitment because he is an amazing coach. My coach Jason Rasmussen is like a father figure to me...he treats me like a daughter and I think of him as a second dad. Some may think that’s weird but it’s true. If I needed to go to someone for something I would go to him. He is also absolutely hilarious, he makes the funniest jokes and he does the funniest things that only me and my best friend (his daughter) would be able to understand. For example there was this one time when I was spending the night at my friend’s house, and the morning after I spent the night he was leaving the house to go do something, and he asked me and my friend to run around the house and bark like dogs. I know this sounds a bit strange but it’s true you can ask my friend. Sometimes at practice he can be really strict and mean, (my teammates understand that) but outside of practice he is like a completely different person. He acts like a kid but it is absolutely so funny. At times I may think to myself, “he doesn’t like me” or, “he’s definitely mad at me today,” but I still know that he loves me very very much. Sometimes at practice I may make a bad throw or not field the ball correctly and he would say “this is the type of stuff that makes me angry,” but this is how I know that he cares. He once told me “even though I may sound really angry with you I still care that’s why I am telling you these things to help you and to show how much I care, but just know once I stop saying something it means I’ve given up on you.” This quote inspired me just like he does. It inspires me because it tells me that I need to start working harder so that he doesn’t give up on me. I don’t think he ever will, but I hope he never does. I know that he loves me and my teammates greatly and I know that he will never stop loving us because all he wants for us is to get better, and that’s why he is pushing us so hard. All in all, my coach, Jason Rasmussen is my biggest hero. He is a big inspiration to me and he always will be. When I get to high school and college and I make it on the Varsity squad, I will make sure that I thank him for everything that he has done for me because I wouldn’t be as good as I am today without him pushing me to my limits and helping me throughout my softball career. Thank you, I will always think of you like a father and I will love you always and forever.

Pandemic Hits Hard
Urmila Devendra Choudhary
Urmila Devendra Choudhary from Ulhasnagar, Maharashtra, India - 4/15/2021 8:12:36 AM
My hero is: Frontline Corona Warriors .

My hero is not one but all the frontline Corona Warriors, Saviours, who are the oars of this sinking world right now. Global Pandemic Hits Hard, but these medical Super Heroes are leading battle against Covid with selfless determination for sake of saving us during this challenging time. These Saviours prioritize people's lives and sacrifices their own.Together swinging and striving hard our doctors will help pass this boat to the safest place.

Ava Bess from Oviedo, Florida, America - 4/14/2021 8:29:03 AM
My hero is: Nobody.

Heroes. Almost every single year throughout Elementary School you are asked, “What do you want to be when you grow up?” and “Who is your hero?” But in Elementary School kids answer with, “I wanna be a princess,” or “I want to drive race cars when I grow up!” When they are asked who their heroes are, their answers are far different. We have always been motivated to say that our heroes are important people in history. People like Rosa Parks and Thomas Jefferson. Those are the kind of people that I would always pick. But that was in Elementary School, now I am in the seventh grade and I think differently. Hi, my name is Ava and I don’t have a hero. “Everyone has a hero, you just need to think about it further,” my teacher told me this exact sentence when I said that I have no hero. I countered it with “I have thought about it further and I want to be my own person.” He was fine with that. With that being said I do think that people should have role models, and if you have a hero more power to you. But, I just never have had a hero. I’d always say that it was my mom or my dad because I knew they wanted an answer, it was always a lie. I have no hero, and I am proud to say that.

Scarlett from Florida, United states of America - 4/14/2021 8:27:53 AM
My hero is: My Grandma.

What is a Hero? To some people, a hero is someone who solves crimes, fights bad guys, and has some sort of power. In other words, a super hero. Although super heroes are fun and great to watch on TV and to read about, the real heroes are the ones behind the scenes. A hero is a leader, a superior role model, someone who doesn’t do good deeds solely for the money, maybe an overachiever, and the list goes on.

Payton Pitman from united states - 4/14/2021 8:25:16 AM
My hero is: Virtue:Trust.

My hero is a virtue.

Elle - 4/14/2021 8:25:06 AM
My hero is: mama. Everyone has a hero in their life, someone that they look up to, someone who gives them hope. Today i am going to tell you about my hero, and hopefully she could inspire you, even in the slightest bit. My hero is my mom for many reasons.

Abbie Floyd from Florida, United States - 4/14/2021 8:11:33 AM
My hero is: My Mom.

A hero is someone that inspires you and changes things for the better. My biggest hero would most likely be my mom. She cares about me more than anyone else, and she would do anything in the world for me. A lot of people take their moms for granted. The truth is that they do so much for us. There are so many reasons that I am grateful and thankful for my mom. One reason that my mom is my hero is because she will always be there for me. She does little things for me throughout the day that make me happy, and I should probably help her out more often. When I’m having a bad day, I know I can talk to her without being judged or interrupted. She will just sit there and listen until I’m ready for her to talk. She is a really amazing mom. Another reason my mom is my hero is that she does things for me. She will clean my room when I am at school, or she will make me cookies as a surprise, so that when I get home, I can eat them. She makes us cookies and brownies a lot, and she is really good at making them. The last reason my mom is my hero is because she takes me places when I need to go somewhere. She takes me to my friends’ houses when we want to hang out, and when my friends come over, she takes us to the beach or somewhere fun. As you can see, my mom is a really amazing person, and I am so grateful and thankful to have her as my mom.

Mackenzie Ruping from Oviedo, Florida, United States of America - 4/14/2021 8:04:41 AM

Greta from Orlando, Florida - 4/14/2021 8:02:24 AM
My hero is: Hajime Isayama.

He is the creator of Shingeki no Kiojin (Attack on Titan). A manga that challenges reader's perspective on freedom, and war ethnics such as oppression, greed, and fear. His work inspired me to do work that is meaningful, and write with passion.

Nykila from USA - 4/14/2021 8:01:59 AM
My hero is: Dad. My hero is my dad because he motivates me and is always there for me.

Zahliel from Kailua Kona, Hawaii, Unites States - 4/13/2021 3:46:03 PM
My hero is: Devin Cleave.

He gave toys to sick kids.

Abigail Autenrieth from Oviedo, FL, USA - 4/12/2021 5:27:45 PM
My hero is: Ernie Rivera.

What makes up a hero? A hero is someone that you admire and look up to, they have certain qualities. A hero can be members of law enforcement, doctors, nurses, or even the person that you walked past today. My hero is Ernie Rivera. Ernie is a Purple Heart Veteran who has sacrificed so much for others. He owns a non profit dog training organization. He has allowed me to volunteer at his facility for the past three years and I have learned so many valuable skills that benefit me in life. Ernie gives selflessly of his time and energy to help others in need. Ernie is overall an amazing and wonderful person that I look up to.

Greta from Florida - 4/12/2021 5:05:21 PM
My hero is: Hajime Isayama. He's the creator of Shingeki no Kiojin (Attack on Titan)

Caitlynn from Oviedo, Florida, United States of America - 4/12/2021 12:20:10 PM
My hero is: grandmother.

Who even is my hero? A hero could be anyone. It could be someone walking down the street that you happen to pass by. It could even be a celebrity, it’s not like people know what goes on behind closed doors. To me, being a hero means helping someone with everything you have. Whether you're rich or poor, or you’re from complete opposites of the world, being a hero means giving. And sometimes, giving does not come easy.

Brianna Owenss from Oviedo , Florida , USA - 4/12/2021 11:36:48 AM
My hero is: Kasey Parker.

People ask who's my hero? People ask what it takes to be a hero? A hero is a person who is admired or idealized for courage, outstanding achievements, or noble qualities. My hero is Kasey Parker. Kasey Parker is an amazing horseback riding trainer, she has won many grand champions at A rated competitions. She is an amazing hero because she builds you up and brings confidence to you.

Isabella Ferretti from Oviedo , FL, USA - 4/12/2021 11:36:05 AM
My hero is: mom.

What does it take to be a hero? Many different things go into being a hero. Some heroes can be doctors, nurses, firefighters, police officers, your mom or dad, or maybe even a famous singer. My hero is my mom because she provides me with so many things like shelter, food, and water. She gives so many other things that it would take hours to write them all on a plain sheet of paper.

Shalyni from Oviedo, Florida, USA - 4/12/2021 11:34:08 AM
My hero is: Mom.

People ask everyday who is my hero? They ask. What does it take to become a hero? Everybody has a hero either your mom, your dad, a celebrity, your grandma etc. A hero is somebody that you look up to and they are the ones that strive for trophies in life. My hero is my mom. My mom is my hero because she came to America at a young age from Africa. She worked hard to keep her and her family healthy. She worked at a motel her father owned and she was very independent. She taught herself all the stuff she knows today.

Alysa Mangroo from Ovideo, Florida, United States - 4/12/2021 9:18:14 AM
My hero is: Oprah Winfrey .

She is my hero because while she was left with trauma/had a traumatic childhood she always looked on the bright side and never stopped having hope that things would get better. Another reason she is my hero is that she made the best out of her life and never stopped trying.

Alaina David from Ovideo, Florida, America - 4/12/2021 8:11:20 AM
My hero is: My Mom.

A hero is somebody you look up to and impacts your life. My hero is my mom. She helps me through the ups and downs of life. My mom is my hero for many different reasons. The reason she is my hero is simple. She helps me with homework, drives me to many different places, cooks me food, etc. She is also my hero because I plan to be just like her when I get older and have kids. These might not seem like hero things, but they help me everyday!

athena from fl, usa - 4/9/2021 9:49:54 AM
My hero is: Mom.

A hero is someone you look up to, a person who's impacted your life for the better. Someone I see as my hero is my wonderful, caring mom. She has inspired me to keep on accomplishing goals, chase my dreams, and to never give up on myself.

Alyssa Basilo - 4/9/2021 9:46:06 AM
My hero is: My brother.

Heroes can change every day. When someone asks you who your hero is, you might automatically think of family but sometimes you can’t think of someone. Well while I was thinking of a hero I kept going back to family, so I asked my grandma for help and she reminded me of some people I would choose. I chose my brother because it went from him helping me with going on the bus to school to him and I going on one of the scariest rides at Busch gardens. I know I said I wasn’t going to use family but after looking back at some memories I realized that someone I look up to is my brother. His name is Eric but we call him Mikey because he shares the name Eric with my dad.

Zach Running with Sheriffs Deputy's
www.runningworld.com
Drake Besse - 4/9/2021 9:39:44 AM
My hero is: Zechariah Cartledge. Heroes are defined as people who do have courage to achieve something astonishing. Heroes are all around us. Lots of the time, even things like what Zechariah Cartledge did, running over 800 miles in support of injured first responders, can be considered a very heroic act. This grueling task really shows that Zechariah cares about his community. This is why I have chosen him as my hero.

Loren from Orlando, FL, USA - 4/9/2021 9:39:13 AM
My hero is: Bethany Hamilton. My hero is a world famous surfer from Hawaii, named Bethany Hamilton. She was just making herself known for her incredible surfing, but became known world wide when she was attacked by a shark and subsequently lost her arm. She was only 13 years old! The best part about her journey is that she never gave up on her dream of surfing. She re-learned how to do everything with one arm, including surfing. She trained endlessly, adapted her boards, and had a faith that carried her through. She continues to compete in surf contests and even started a family. She is a philanthropist focusing her volunteer work on supporting shark attack victims, traumatic amputees, and inspiring everyday people with her story.

Brielle from Florida, United States - 4/9/2021 9:36:29 AM
My hero is: Gus. My hero is Gus. He impacted my life a lot. He is my mom’s cousin. Gus has inspired me so much in my lifetime. I have known him since I was 1 years old. Gus has taught me many things. When I'm sad he's always there for me to make me happy and laugh.