GUESTBOOK

Who is your Hero?

My Heroes
Me
Arielle Wise from New York City, New York, United States of America - 9/6/2021 2:11:27 PM
My hero is: My family are my heroes.

My heroes are always by my side. They always make me happy and make my day shine.

To mom
Someone_SoS*
M - 9/2/2021 10:52:34 AM
My hero is: My mom.

My mom is the best because she’s taken care of me my whole life and I really love her and am grateful to her for who I have become.

Mia Fernando - 7/26/2021 7:44:33 PM
My hero is: My hero is my friend..

My friend is my hero because she is very kind and caring always knows how to cheer me up, has been there for me during the ups and downs, and is the best friend I could ever ask for.

Sally - 7/18/2021 2:03:53 AM
My hero is: Patrick Swayze.

Patrick Swayze is a real Texan, real hero and great dancer.

Salute to our corona warriors
My parents
Nilesh Kanwar from Korba , Chhattishgarh, India - 7/10/2021 3:55:25 AM
My hero is: Doctors,nurses,police and all warriors in duty.

All the warriors who are doing their duties in this tough situation like doctors and nurses.

Deontre Buttram - 7/8/2021 7:35:21 PM
My hero is: Trequan. He is my hero because he keeps me on my feet. He keeps me Motivated to keep going.

Jamari Starr from Warr Acres, Oklahoma, United States - 7/8/2021 7:28:20 PM
My hero is: Martin Luther king. He made the world a better place.

Beki Hemingway from Louth, Ireland - 7/8/2021 2:37:34 AM
My hero is: Spc. Mark A. Ellner.

My husband and I knew your brother Mark before he went into the army and he wrote us letters while he was serving. He was really proud of the work he was doing in the Army and it seemed to give him real purpose. In our limited visits with him, we learned he was a complex person, a deep thinker, a music lover, a believer in Jesus, and a truly caring person.

Julian Duprey from Dupont, United States - 7/6/2021 2:34:55 PM
My hero is: Martin luther king jr. He wanted everyone to have freedom and he wanted black people to be treated the same as white people.

Christopher Polk from Wetumpka, Alabama, United States - 7/3/2021 2:51:39 PM
My hero is: Mr.dussel. Mr.dusssel is a life saver he saved anne and her familiy by giving them a place to hide in a annex.

Christopher Polk from Wetumpka, Alabama, United States - 7/3/2021 2:47:36 PM
My hero is: police. they save a lot of lifes daily and they protect our city as much as they can

Ben Theiss from Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States - 7/3/2021 2:44:10 PM
My hero is: My Hero. My dad is my hero because he helped me through my life to keep me alive and he also fought through a war to keep me and my family members alive.

Dolan Stevenson from Maryland, United States - 7/3/2021 2:32:07 PM
My hero is: Micheal Stevenson. My father has always been my hero through thick and thin.

Na Zhia - 7/1/2021 9:02:05 PM
My hero is: my mom/my dad. i say my mom and my dad are my heroes cause i seen my parents go through some things that ive seen but when they were going through those things they never had there head down they always had there head up and that teachers me to always keep my head up 

Ashtyn Mcdowell from Maryland, United States - 7/1/2021 8:54:08 PM
My hero is: my mom. She is the reason i'm here today she has helped me through thick and thin, she has helped me when I needed someone the most.

The best hero
Thank you??
Emma - 6/15/2021 8:06:28 AM
My hero is: Chen Shih-chung . Chen Shih-chung is the best hero. He often tells us about covid-19 news.

Corona heroes
My parents
M.Dinithi dewmini from Kelaniya, Westorn province, Sri lanka - 5/30/2021 10:53:56 PM
My hero is: Doctors,police man,army solidier,nurseand my father.

Doctors, nurses, army soldiers, policemen, PHI and my father.

Shrek
Dreamworks
Chris James from Elmwood , NY, United States - 5/24/2021 12:03:34 PM
My hero is: Shrek.

Shrek is papi and he saved Far Far Away 4 times. He is a good king, and an even better man.

Thank you, Dad.
I love you.
Eunice from Taichung, Taiwan - 5/20/2021 8:19:44 PM
My hero is: Dad.

My Dad is my hero.

Thank You, Heroes.
I love you.
Cooper from Taichung, Taiwan - 5/20/2021 8:17:18 PM
My hero is: Parents. Thank you, Mom and Dad. I love you.

Thank you, Mom.
My Mom is my hero.
Eddy from Taichung, Taiwan - 5/20/2021 8:13:27 PM
My hero is: Mom. She protects me, cooks delicious dishes, and drives me to many places.

chole bowie from bowdon, Georgia, United States - 5/19/2021 8:44:21 AM
My hero is: BEYONCE.

I LOVE YOU GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No from Jee de jxjdri, Jdjd, Jcjcdh - 5/18/2021 3:28:59 PM
My hero is: My dad.

He is the best!

Trust CHIPANGA from Gweru, Midlands, Zimbabwe - 5/17/2021 2:11:57 AM
My hero is: Cristiano Ronaldo.

A world football star who has for long showed the whole world that through hardworking you will achieve the best.

My step-mom is my hero.
Fibiana Alcantara
Fibiana Alcantara from Ohio, United States - 5/14/2021 12:04:53 PM
My hero is: Heather Hower.

Heather Hower is my step-mom, and she is an Emergency Room nurse.

My mom
google photos
lala - 5/12/2021 6:41:22 AM
My hero is: My mom.

I love my mom she works hard to make money for our family.

LIU_0626ab-2.jpg
Thank You Katherine
Ivy Chen from Taichung City, Taiwan - 5/10/2021 7:40:47 AM
My hero is: Katherine. In 2006, five-year-old Catherine saw a PBS TV documentary revealing that after malaria killed a child every thirty seconds in Africa, she developed a strong sympathy for the fate of African children. She raised it with the power of an ordinary person. The donation of more than 60,000 US dollars saved nearly 20,000 small lives from the claws of malaria

AIIen from ??, ?? - 5/6/2021 5:17:24 AM
My hero is: Doctor nurse.

Doctors and nurses help patients under the envelope of the new corona virus. We want to thank them.

My Hero
My Mom is my hero.
Vian from Taiwan - 5/5/2021 5:32:58 PM
My hero is: Mom.

My Mom is my hero because she always protects us from hurt. She takes care of us. She takes me to school and cooks healthy food for us. I love her so much and she is my hero.

My mom is my hero.
My mom is my hero.
Ryan Lo from Taiwan - 5/5/2021 6:54:40 AM
My hero is: My mom is my hero..

Hello everyone, I think my mother is my hero because she takes care of me without paying the price and always cares about me, so I think my mother is my hero.

My family
You are my superheroes
Betty from ??? Taichung City, Nantun District, ???, Taiwan ?? - 5/5/2021 6:31:56 AM
My hero is: My hero is my family.

My hero is my family, because my dad can teach me math and make dinner for us; my mom, because my mom makes breakfast every day for us and my younger sister likes to play with me.

Tin from Taichang city, Taiwan - 5/5/2021 6:15:04 AM
My hero is: Chen Shih-chung.

Chen Shih-chung during the severe and special infectious pneumonia epidemic, served as the minister of the Ministry of Health and Welfare concurrently as the Central Committee of the Republic of China Commander of the Epidemic Command center.

AIIen - 5/5/2021 4:58:24 AM
My hero is: Doctor nurse.

Under the envelope of the new coronavirus, doctors and nurses work together to fight the new coronavirus with the help of one heart.

??? from Taichung, Taiwan - 5/5/2021 4:34:21 AM
My hero is: doctor.

Thank you doctor for your contribution

The best hero
Thank you!!!
Emma - 5/4/2021 8:04:50 AM
My hero is: Chen Shih-chung.

Chen Shih-chung is the best hero. He often tells us about covid-19 news.

Bella from Taichung, Taiwan - 5/4/2021 7:18:13 AM
My hero is: My Mom.

My mom is 42 years old.She is short and slim.Her favorite color is purple.She always teaches me about my homework.I think she knows everything.

Hong Kong singer
Most popular singer in Mandopop
Chloe Kao from Taichung , Taiwan - 5/4/2021 7:17:08 AM
My hero is: G.E.M..

She is a famous singer in Taiwan. I hope I can be like her in the future.

I love my hero.
I love my mom.
Bonnie from Taichung , Taiwan - 5/4/2021 6:43:03 AM
My hero is: Mom.

I love you so much. My mom is my hero I love you.

My music hero
Thank you, ~Beethoven~
Eric from Taichung, Nantun District, Taiwan - 5/4/2021 5:21:59 AM
My hero is: Ludwig van Beethoven.

Eric is from Taichung in Taiwan  My hero is: Beethoven You write a lot of songs.

??? from Taichung, Taiwan - 5/4/2021 4:59:36 AM
My hero is: doctor.

Thank you doctors for your contribution.

My COVID Hero
Srishti Dasgupta
Srishti Dasgupta from Jersey City, New Jersey, USA - 4/27/2021 9:58:38 PM
My hero is: Mitushi Banerjee.

Mitushi Banerjee, a local volunteer is based in the state of New Jersey. She is helping and serving the community by scheduling vaccine appointments for those who need it. (Like many, my parents had received her help to book their vaccine appointments!)

My Hero
Thank you, my hero.
Hugo from Taiwan - 4/25/2021 10:01:33 PM
My hero is: Doctors.

You keep me safe from virus.

Thank You, Heros
Thank you, doctors and nurses.
Elena from Taiwan - 4/25/2021 9:59:10 PM
My hero is: Doctors and nurses.

My Dad is a doctor. Thanks Dad for your hero work.

My Hero
Thank you, my parents.
Katie from Taiwan - 4/25/2021 9:54:39 PM
My hero is: Dad and Mom.

They work hard everyday to make money. My Mom cooks for me everyday. Thank you. I love you.

Mackenzie Ruping from Oviedo, Florida, United States - 4/23/2021 12:08:59 PM
My hero is: Orio Joseph Palmer. My hero is Orio Joseph Palmer. Palmer was a Battalion Chief for the New York City Fire Department. He was one of the many heroes who died saving other's lives in the 911 terrorist attack. Palmer led the team of firefighters that reached the 78th floor of the South Tower. Sadly he ended up losing his life saving others. He has great respect and honor for what he did, and so do the other firefighters.

Abigail Charisse Fitch from Oviedo, Florida, United States - 4/23/2021 12:06:36 PM
My hero is: My softball coach Jason Rasmussen. Some one may ask you, what is a hero? In my opinion a hero is someone who you look up to, someone who you would do anything to meet….well I've already met mine. If someone were to ask me who my hero is, I would say my softball coach, Jason Rasmussen. I look up to him and I am glad that he is a big part of my life. I enjoy being a part of his team and spending a good amount of my time working with him. Many things he does inspire me like..how he treats my team and helps my team get better makes me feel..well good I like how he always gives us all of his energy in and out of practice. The thing is, my coach….he lost his son about 2 weeks ago and it has been very hard for him to do anything...He missed a practice a few weeks ago and my coach NEVER misses practice, the day of that practice had been exactly four days since he had lost his son. Then, the next practice came around and...he came. I didn’t think that he was going to come and I wasn't expecting him to come but he did. He said something unexpected..he said he was sorry. You are probably thinking the same thing that I was, I thought, “you have nothing to be sorry for, you just lost your son, your 23 year-old son…”He said “I apologize because I made a commitment..a commitment to this team to come to practice.” This made me tear up a bit but you know what..it’s true he did make a commitment to the team and this apology made me feel very good because you know what, he doesn’t have to come to practice, he’s not getting paid, it’s his choice if he wants to come or not, but he committed to it..he committed to my team and he loves us all, so he followed through with that commitment because he is an amazing coach. My coach Jason Rasmussen is like a father figure to me...he treats me like a daughter and I think of him as a second dad. Some may think that’s weird but it’s true. If I needed to go to someone for something I would go to him. He is also absolutely hilarious, he makes the funniest jokes and he does the funniest things that only me and my best friend (his daughter) would be able to understand. For example there was this one time when I was spending the night at my friend’s house, and the morning after I spent the night he was leaving the house to go do something, and he asked me and my friend to run around the house and bark like dogs. I know this sounds a bit strange but it’s true you can ask my friend. Sometimes at practice he can be really strict and mean, (my teammates understand that) but outside of practice he is like a completely different person. He acts like a kid but it is absolutely so funny. At times I may think to myself, “he doesn’t like me” or, “he’s definitely mad at me today,” but I still know that he loves me very very much. Sometimes at practice I may make a bad throw or not field the ball correctly and he would say “this is the type of stuff that makes me angry,” but this is how I know that he cares. He once told me “even though I may sound really angry with you I still care that’s why I am telling you these things to help you and to show how much I care, but just know once I stop saying something it means I’ve given up on you.” This quote inspired me just like he does. It inspires me because it tells me that I need to start working harder so that he doesn’t give up on me. I don’t think he ever will, but I hope he never does. I know that he loves me and my teammates greatly and I know that he will never stop loving us because all he wants for us is to get better, and that’s why he is pushing us so hard. All in all, my coach, Jason Rasmussen is my biggest hero. He is a big inspiration to me and he always will be. When I get to high school and college and I make it on the Varsity squad, I will make sure that I thank him for everything that he has done for me because I wouldn’t be as good as I am today without him pushing me to my limits and helping me throughout my softball career. Thank you, I will always think of you like a father and I will love you always and forever.

Addison Beckett from Wilmington, Ohio, United States - 4/23/2021 12:04:27 PM
My hero is: Martin Luther King Jr. He fought for the justice of those who didn't have it. He also fought for equality of all by being peaceful about it(Leading peaceful protests and peaceful assemblies).

Bayne Hickey from Wilmington, Ohio, United States - 4/23/2021 12:01:38 PM
My hero is: Doctors Without Borders. Doctors Without Borders is an organization made of a group of doctors, nurses, and others that travel around the world and help countries by giving them the medical attention that they need.

Jenna from Wilmington, Ohio, United States - 4/23/2021 11:59:28 AM
My hero is: Malala Yousafzai. Malala Yousafzai is from Pakistan. she was almost kill just for being teaching girls. she moved to the UK and started to give money in to education to the girls.

Nevaeh from Wilmington, Ohio, United States - 4/23/2021 11:58:07 AM
My hero is: Bryan Stevenson. He is very hard working, never gives up with what he believes. He is from a small town in Delaware. He is an African- America who shows much leadership.

Ava Bess from Oviedo, Florida, United States - 4/23/2021 11:52:06 AM
My hero is: Nobody. Heroes. Almost every single year throughout Elementary School you are asked, “What do you want to be when you grow up?” and “Who is your hero?” But in Elementary School kids answer with, “I wanna be a princess,” or “I want to drive race cars when I grow up!” When they are asked who their heroes are, their answers are far different. We have always been motivated to say that our heroes are important people in history. People like Rosa Parks and Thomas Jefferson. Those are the kind of people that I would always pick. But that was in Elementary School, now I am in the seventh grade and I think differently. Hi, my name is Ava and I don’t have a hero. “Everyone has a hero, you just need to think about it further,” my teacher told me this exact sentence when I said that I have no hero. I countered it with “I have thought about it further and I want to be my own person.” He was fine with that. With that being said I do think that people should have role models, and if you have a hero more power to you. But, I just never have had a hero. I’d always say that it was my mom or my dad because I knew they wanted an answer, it was always a lie. I have no hero, and I am proud to say that.

Kaden from Wilmington, Ohio, United States - 4/23/2021 11:50:03 AM
My hero is: Bryan Stevenson. Bryan Stevenson is a lawyer who was born in Delaware in 1959. He is a civil rights activist who works to defend those who cannot properly defend themselves in court. He works on the first sustainable development goal, ending poverty, by helping those who are too poor for a good lawyer. One of his cases was turned into a movie, starring Micheal B. Jordan, and the movie is titled Just Mercy.

Isaac Martini from Wilmington, Ohio, United States - 4/23/2021 11:49:17 AM
My hero is: Elon Musk. Elon Musk is originally from South Africa but moved into the US to study physics. He joined the Tesla company in 2004, and in 2008, he became the CEO of Tesla. Tesla is now a very popular car brand among all people. They are completely dependent on electricity and not gas. This helps the environment by reducing carbon emissions.

Bailee Drake from Wilmington, Ohio, United States - 4/23/2021 11:47:10 AM
My hero is: Ana Dodson. Ana Dodson is from Peru and she was adopted. She has worked to end poverty and help the children in orphanages in Peru.

Keiana Murdock from Wilmington, Ohio, United States - 4/23/2021 11:45:45 AM
My hero is: Jacques Cousteau. Jacques Cousteau created the worldwide scuba system used all around the world today. He worked with marine life and did everything he could to make the oceans better. His kids carry on his legacy today.

Jerika Huston from Wilmington, Ohio, United States - 4/23/2021 11:44:25 AM
My hero is: Thomas Bashore. My hero is helping people everyday because he is a surgeon; he helps people by operating on their heart. He does everything he can to save lives everyday.

KARIZMA SETTY from Wilmington, Ohio, United States - 4/23/2021 11:42:58 AM
My hero is: Emma Watson. Emma Watson is a young actress that is from Paris, France who is currently fighting for gender equality and trying to educate woman and young girls that it's okay to be a feminist.

Conner Walters from Wilmington, Ohio, United States - 4/23/2021 11:42:21 AM
My hero is: Dean Kamen. Dean Kamen is an engineer who wants to make the world a better place by creating inventions that help people around the world. He also teaches young people about how they can help people through engineering.

Henry from Wilmington, Ohio, United States - 4/23/2021 11:41:27 AM
My hero is: Chico Mendes. Chico Mendes was a human rights activist and a fighter for the rain forests, his legacy exists today through organizations that help to preserve the Amazon.

Emily Gerard from Wilmington, Ohio, United States - 4/23/2021 11:40:04 AM
My hero is: Sarah Ramirez. Sarah Ramirez is someone who wants to help people eat correctly and be able to get food. She got her Ph.D from Stanford University and has helped people afford good food.

Valeria Cordero from Wilmington, Ohio, United States - 4/23/2021 11:38:51 AM
My hero is: My Mother. My mother went through so much as a child. People never appreciated her especially when she is always there for them, but I always appreciated her.

Izabella from Wilmington, Ohio, United States - 4/23/2021 11:37:44 AM
My hero is: My hero is my mom. My mom is my hero because she has done so much for goal #16. Her previous job was as a probation officer and case manager. She absolutely loved to help people and she is so good at it. No matter who it was she would always try and turn their life around for the better.

Oliver Mcdermott from Wilmington, Ohio, United States - 4/23/2021 11:36:18 AM
My hero is: Keanu Reeves .

Keanu Reeves work relates to two of the goals, first is the 3rd goal because he donates his earnings to help fight cancer and, the 13th because he is a role model to many celebrities because he leaves as little carbon foot print as possible.

Zoey Zurface from Wilmington, Ohio, United States - 4/23/2021 10:55:20 AM
My hero is: Lelia Janah. Leila Janah, a social entrepreneur who poured her energy into creating job opportunities for the world's poorest communities.

logan smith from Wilmington, Ohio, United States - 4/23/2021 10:53:49 AM
My hero is: Jayden Tackett.

Jayden Tackett is good at sports. He's very good at baseball, he is good at football too. I think that some people will get motivated win he is playing football, baseball. Because he is wanting to be a pro baseball player and he wants to be a pro football player too. Jayden Tackett is very good student to he gets A's and B's because he wants to be a pro baseball, football pro. I think he can get there becuase he is very good at both of the sports he will become a very good baseball, football player. He know's how to play basketball but he is not as good at basketball then baseball, football. He is also good at bowling to his first year he got a 300 game he wants to be a PBA pro bowler too.

Sophia Reyes from Wilmington, Ohio, United States - 4/23/2021 10:52:01 AM
My hero is: My Parents. I would say that my parents are my heroes because I look up to them. They didn't have much money at all and my dad had to travel to Puerto Rico on a boat from Dominican Republic. He had to leave his family to give back to them like they always did for him and I am really thankful.

Carmon Chitty from Oviedo, Florida, United States - 4/23/2021 10:50:24 AM
My hero is: My parents.

Many people have been asked “Who is your hero?”. A lot of people have a hero. Maybe not on the top of their head but there's at least one person who has impacted or saved their own lives. A hero is someone who has made an impact or has changed your life for the good. My heroes are my parents. My mom and dad have done many things for me that have changed my life. They have provided me with guidance, motherly and fatherly love, and have always been there for me.

Payton Pitman from United States - 4/23/2021 10:47:49 AM
My hero is: Virtue: Trust.

If my hero was a person, they would need a load trust from me. I'd rather have a trustworthy hero then a hero. Wouldn't you? Here's a real world example, the government is giving out vaccinations. Many people think of them as heroes, others may think of them as people they can't trust. The people that don't trust the government won't get vaccinated. This is what makes the spread continue. Safety is really controlled by trust. Without trust who knows what's safe. A hero is someone who creates a bond with the people, or things they are trying to help. Many people will risk others safety over the controversy of other subjects. I also think a hero is someone who would rise above that and have integrity.

Preston Zeigler from Wilmington, Ohio, United States - 4/23/2021 10:46:08 AM
My hero is: William Kamkwamba. William Kamkwamba had a hard childhood and he was forced to drop out of school when he was 14. He later wanted to help his family, and he successfully made an electric producing windmill out of spare parts and scraps. Now, he works towards getting sustainable energy to people around the world.

Sophie Luce from Wilmington, Ohio, United States - 4/23/2021 10:44:43 AM
My hero is: Emma Watson.

Emma Watson is a strong, independent, young, feminist. She is also an actress. She works very hard for what she believes in and even has her own campaign for Gender Equality (HeForShe).

JJ. Varner from Wilmington, Ohio, United States - 4/23/2021 10:43:08 AM
My hero is: Thomas Jefferson.

Thomas Jefferson the writer of the declaration of Independence during the years of year of 1776, Thomas Jefferson joined in the fight against great Britain and signed the document that would change the world forever why he is my hero is because he was brave like the others who stood up to King George III.

Lilly from Wilmington, Ohio, United States - 4/23/2021 10:41:07 AM
My hero is: Emma Watson.

Emma Watson works on equality.She believes that everyone is equal and she is trying to still work on it. Emma Watson launched a "HeforShe" campaign.

Kelsey Spradlin from Wilmington, Ohio, United States - 4/23/2021 10:38:32 AM
My hero is: Emma Watson .

Emma Watson is a famous actress who focuses a lot on equality, and women's rights. Emma Watson was born on April 15th, 1990. She has started in beauty and and the beast the live action movie, and in all the Harry Potter movies. she has also released her HeforShe campaign. The HeforShe campaign is a campaign that is raising awareness for gender equality.

Kalle Bayless from Wilmington, Ohio, United States - 4/23/2021 10:29:33 AM
My hero is: Emma Watson.

Emma Watson is my hero because she contributes in equality for women by working a lot with women rights.

Laura from Saddle River, New Jersey, United States - 4/22/2021 11:28:45 AM
My hero is: Gloria Steinem.

Gloria Steinem ia a feminist who was the creator of Ms. Magazine in the 1970s and fought for women's rights.

Azriel Reeder from Ohio, United States - 4/20/2021 5:08:12 PM
My hero is: Sylvia Earle.

What is a hero? I think a hero is a person that helps others and inspires people. Sylvia Earle inspired me to want to become a Marine biologist. Sylvia Earle is an Oceanographer, Marine biologist, Aquanant and Botanist. Sustainable Development goals try to help the big issues on earth. There are 17 goals. Sylvia Earle helps with goal 14 which is Life Below Water. I want others to think about if she qualifies as a hero. Sylvia founded Mission Blue, which is an organization that protects the ocean from threats like climate change, pollution, habitat destruction, invasive species, and the dramatic decrease in ocean fish stocks. She was one of the first explorers to make use of modern self contained underwater breathing apparatus. When she was a part of NOAA she discovered many new species of marine life. Between 1990 and 1992 Earle was the chief scientist at the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration, the first woman to serve in that position. In 1998 she became the National Geographic Society’s first female explorer in residence. Throughout her career she published over 100 scientific papers. She is known for her research on marine algae and her books and documentaries designed to raise awareness of threats that overfishing and pollution pose to the world’s ocean. She holds the world record for the deepest untethered dive.

My Hero
Thank you, Mom.
Sydney from Taiwan - 4/20/2021 1:33:00 AM
My hero is: Mom. My mom is my hero because she is pretty and smart. She takes care of me everyday. I love her so much.

My Hero
Thank you.
Ben from Taiwan - 4/20/2021 1:23:07 AM
My hero is: Doctors and nurses. Dear doctors and nurses, Thank you for long hours working to protecting people during this pandemic.

My Dad
My dad is my hero.
Ray from Taiwan - 4/20/2021 1:19:18 AM
My hero is: Dad. Dad makes money to support us. My Dad is my hero because he always protects our safety.

Kylee Roberts from Oviedo, Florida, United States - 4/19/2021 6:27:40 AM
My hero is: Michelle Obama. A lot of people think a hero is someone who saves the day, rescues people from villains, or flies with a cape on their back. To me a hero is someone who does what they do to help people not for the money or the fame. My hero is Michelle Obama.

Carmon Chitty from Oviedo, Florida, United States - 4/16/2021 2:10:04 PM
My hero is: My parents. Many people have been asked “Who is your hero?”. A lot of people have a hero. Maybe not on the top of their head but there's at least one person who has impacted or saved their own lives. A hero is someone who has made an impact or has changed your life for the good. My heroes are my parents. My mom and dad have done many things for me that have changed my life.

Erin Gruwell - founder of The Freedom Writers
original artwork by Kairi Hutchinson
Kairi Hutchinson from Ohio, United States - 4/16/2021 12:17:43 PM
My hero is: Erin Gruwell.

Erin Gruwell founded the Freedom Writers Group to help students that have been in bad situations like being involved in alcohol or drugs. The organization helps students express themselves through writing.

Kalle Bayless from Wilmington, ohio, United States - 4/16/2021 11:33:45 AM
My hero is: Emma Watson. Emma Watson is my hero because she contributes in equality for women by working a lot with women rights.

Kelsey Spradlin - 4/16/2021 11:31:59 AM
My hero is: Emma Watson. Emma Watson is a famous actress who focuses a lot on equality, and women's rights. Emma Watson was born on April 15th, 1990. She has started in beauty and and the beast the live action movie, and in all the harry potter movies. she has also released her HeforShe campaign. The HeforShe campaign is a campaign that is raising awareness for gender equality.

Lilly from Wilmington, Ohio, United states - 4/16/2021 11:26:32 AM
My hero is: Emma watson. Emma watson works on equality.She beileves that everyone is equal and she is trying to still work on it.Emma watson launched a "HeforShe" campaigne.

Thomas Jefferson
be strong and believe
JJ. Varner from Wilmington, Ohio, Ohio, United states - 4/16/2021 11:24:33 AM
My hero is: Thomas Jefferson. Thomas Jefferson the writer of the declaration of Independence during the years of year of 1776, thomas Jefferson joined in the fight against great britain and signed the document that would change the world forever why he is my hero is because he was brave like the others who stood up to King George III.

MyHero project
Written by Sophie Luce
Sophie Luce - 4/16/2021 11:23:01 AM
My hero is: emma watson. Emma Watson is a strong, independent, young, feminist. She is also an actress. She works very hard for what she believes in and even has her own campaign for Gender Equality (HeForShe)

Preston Zeigler from Wilmington, Ohio, United States - 4/16/2021 11:16:06 AM
My hero is: William Kamkwamba . He had a hard childhood and he was forced to drop out of school when he was 14. He later wanted to help his family, and he successfully made an electric producing windmill out of spare parts and scraps. Now, he works towards getting sustainable energy to people around the world.

Payton Pitman from usa - 4/16/2021 9:49:42 AM
My hero is: Virtue: Trust. If my hero was a person, they would need a load trust from me. I'd rather have a trustworthy hero then a hero. Wouldn't you? Here's a real world example, the government is giving out vaccinations. Many people, think of them as hero's, others may think of them as people they cant trust. The people that don't trust the government won't get vaccinated. This is what makes the spread continue. Safety is really controlled by trust. Without trust who knows what's safe. A hero is someone who creates a bond with the people, or things they are trying to help. Many people will risk others safety over the controversy of other subjects. I also think a hero is someone who would rise above that and have integrity.

Carmon Chitty from Oviedo, Florida, United States - 4/16/2021 9:12:41 AM
My hero is: My parents. Many people have been asked “Who is your hero?”. A lot of people have a hero. Maybe not on the top of their head but there's at least one person who has impacted or saved their own lives. A hero is someone who has made an impact or has changed your life for the good. My heroes are my parents. My mom and dad have done many things for me that have changed my life. They have provided me with guidance, motherly and fatherly love, and have always been there for me.

Sophia Reyes from Ohio - 4/16/2021 8:12:49 AM
My hero is: My parents . I would say that my parents are my hero's because I look up to them. They didn't have much money at all and my dad had to travel to Puerto Rico on a boat from Dominican Republic. He had to leave his family to give back to them like they always did for him and I am really thankful.

logan smith from Wilmington ohio, OH, United States - 4/16/2021 8:11:40 AM
My hero is: Jayden tackett. Jayden tackett is good at sports. He's very good at baseball, he is good at football to. I think that some people will get motovated win he is playing football,baseball. Becuase he is wanting to be a pro baseball player and he wants to be a pro football player to. Jayden tackett is very good student to he gets A's and B's becuase he wants to be a pro baseball,football pro. I think he can get there becuase he is very good at both of the sports he will become a very good baseball, football player. He know's how to play basketball but he is not as good at basketball then baseball, football. He is also good at bowling to his first year he got a 300 game he wants to be a PBA pro bowler to.

Zoey Zurface from Wilmington , Ohio , United states - 4/16/2021 8:05:51 AM
My hero is: Lelia Janah . Leila Janah, a social entrepreneur who poured her energy into creating job opportunities for the world's poorest communities.

Oliver Mcdermott from Wilmington , Ohio , U.S. - 4/16/2021 8:03:09 AM
My hero is: Keanu Reeves . Keanu Reeves work relates to two of the goals, first is the 3rd goal because he donates his earnings to help fight cancer and, the 13th because he is a role model to many celebrity's because he leaves as like carbon foot print as possible.

Izabella from Wilington , Ohio, United States of America - 4/16/2021 8:01:17 AM
My hero is: My hero is my mom.

My mom is my hero because she has done so much for goal #16. Her previous job was as a probation officer and case manager. She absolutely loved to help people and she is so good at it. No matter who it was she would always try and turn their life around for the better.

Valeria Cordero from WILMINGTON, Ohio, United States - 4/16/2021 7:58:23 AM
My hero is: My mother .

My mother went through so much as a child. People never appreciated her especially when she is always there for them, but I always appreciated her.

Izabella from Wilington , Ohio, United States of America - 4/16/2021 7:54:08 AM
My hero is: My hero is my mom.

My mom used to work as a probation officer and case manager. She is my hero because of how much she likes to help people. She has always been one to help anyone and everyone. My mom loved it very much and she was so good at turning people's lives around.

Emily Gerard from Wilmington, Ohio, United States - 4/16/2021 7:53:52 AM
My hero is: Sarah Ramirez.

She is someone who wants to help people eat correctly and be able to get food. She got her Ph.D from Stanford University and has helped people afford good food.

henry from wilmington, Ohio, usa - 4/16/2021 7:02:27 AM
My hero is: chico mendes.

Chico Mendes was a human rights activist and a fighter for the rain forests, his legacy exists today through organizations that help to preserve the Amazon.

Conner Walters from Wilmington, Ohio, United States - 4/16/2021 6:25:27 AM

KARIZMA SETTY from wilmington ohio, ohio , United States - 4/16/2021 6:24:59 AM
My hero is: Emma Watson .

Emma Watson is a young actress that is from Paris, France who is currently fighting for gender equality and trying to educate woman and young girls that it's okay to be a feminist.

Brooklynn Hoggatt from Wilmington, OH, United States - 4/16/2021 6:17:58 AM
My hero is: Malala Yousafzai. Malala Yousafzai is 23, and is currently living in england and raising awareness about the Taliban controlling Pakistan. Malala is speaking out and working to have gender equality and quality education in Pakistan. At age 14, Malala was on her way home from school in her small town in Pakistan when she got on her bus, the Taliban shot her three times. She was shot twice in the neck and once in the head. This all happened just because she was a girl who wanted an education. She now is an activist for quality education girls in Pakistan. She sense has written 4 books.

Jerika Huston from Wilmington , Ohio , United States - 4/16/2021 6:15:53 AM
My hero is: Thomas bashore.

My hero is helping people everyday because he is a surgeon; he helps people by operating on their heart. He does everything he can to save lives everyday.

Brooklynn Hoggatt from Wilmington, OH, United States - 4/16/2021 6:05:45 AM
My hero is: Malala Yousafzai.

Malala Yousafzai is 23, and is currently living in England and raising awareness about the Taliban controlling Pakistan. Malala is speaking out and working to have gender equality and quality education in Pakistan. At age 14, Malala was on her way home from school in her small town in Pakistan when she got on her bus, the Taliban shot her three times. She was shot twice in the neck and once in the head. This all happened just because she was a girl who wanted an education. She now is an activist for quality education girls in Pakistan. She since has written 4 books.

Jenna - 4/16/2021 5:33:25 AM
My hero is: Malala Yousafzai .

Malala Yousafzai is from Pakistan. she was almost kill just for being teaching girls. she moved to the UK and started to give money in to education to the girls.

Nevaeh - 4/16/2021 5:31:24 AM
My hero is: Bryan Stevenson .

He is very hard working, never gives up with what he believes. He is from a small town in Delaware. He is an African- America who shows much leadership.

Keiana Murdock - 4/16/2021 5:25:33 AM
My hero is: Jacques Cousteau .

Jacques Cousteau created the worldwide scuba system used all around the world today. He worked with marine life and did everything he could to make the oceans better. His kids carry on his legacy today.

Bailee Drake - 4/16/2021 5:24:55 AM
My hero is: Ana Dodson.

Ana Dodson is from Peru and she was adopted. She has worked to end poverty and help the children in orphanages in Peru.

Keiana Murdock - 4/16/2021 5:23:31 AM
My hero is: Jacques Cousteau .

Jacques created the worldwide scuba system used all around the world today he worked with marine life and did everything he could to make the oceans better. His kids carry on his legacy today.

isaac martini from Wilmington, Ohio, United States - 4/16/2021 5:20:52 AM
My hero is: elon musk.

Elon Musk is originally from south Africa but moved into the US to study physics. He joined the Tesla company in 2004, and in 2008, he became the CEO of Tesla. Tesla is now a very popular car brand among all people. They are completely dependent on electricity and not gas. This helps the environment by reducing carbon emissions.

Kaden - 4/16/2021 5:20:44 AM
My hero is: Bryan Stevenson.

Bryan Stevenson is a lawyer who was born in Delaware in 1959. He is a civil rights activist who works to defend those who cannot properly defend themselves in court. He works on the first sustainable development goal, ending poverty, by helping those who are too poor for a good lawyer. One of his cases was turned into a movie, starring Micheal B. Jordan, and the movie is titled Just Mercy.

Bayne Hickey - 4/16/2021 5:19:26 AM
My hero is: Doctors Without Borders (DWB). Doctors Without Borders is an organization made of a group of doctors, nurses, and others that travel around the world and help countries by giving them the medical attention that they need.

Martin Luther King Jr
Michigan University
Addison Beckett from Wilmington, Ohio, United States of America - 4/16/2021 5:19:04 AM

Abigail Charisse Fitch from Oviedo, Floridaa, U.S.A - 4/15/2021 2:03:14 PM
My hero is: My softball coach Jason Rasmussen. Some one may ask you, what is a hero? In my opinion a hero is someone who you look up to, someone who you would do anything to meet….well i’ve already met mine. If someone were to ask me who my hero is, I would say my softball coach, Jason Rasmussen. I look up to him and I am glad that he is a big part of my life. I enjoy being a part of his team and spending a good amount of my time working with him. Many things he does inspire me like..how he treats my team and helps my team get better makes me feel..well good I like how he always gives us all of his energy in and out of practice. The thing is, my coach….he lost his son about 2 weeks ago and it has been very hard for him to do anything...He missed a practice a few weeks ago and my coach NEVER misses practice, the day of that practice had been exactly four days since he had lost his son. Then, the next practice came around and...he came. I didn’t think that he was going to come and I wasn't expecting him to come but he did. He said something unexpected..he said he was sorry. You are probably thinking the same thing that I was, I thought, “you have nothing to be sorry for, you just lost your son, your 23 year-old son…”He said “I apologize because I made a commitment..a commitment to this team to come to practice.” This made me tear up a bit but you know what..it’s true he did make a commitment to the team and this apology made me feel very good because you know what, he doesn’t have to come to practice, he’s not getting paid, it’s his choice if he wants to come or not, but he committed to it..he committed to my team and he loves us all, so he followed through with that commitment because he is an amazing coach. My coach Jason Rasmussen is like a father figure to me...he treats me like a daughter and I think of him as a second dad. Some may think that’s weird but it’s true. If I needed to go to someone for something I would go to him. He is also absolutely hilarious, he makes the funniest jokes and he does the funniest things that only me and my best friend (his daughter) would be able to understand. For example there was this one time when I was spending the night at my friend’s house, and the morning after I spent the night he was leaving the house to go do something, and he asked me and my friend to run around the house and bark like dogs. I know this sounds a bit strange but it’s true you can ask my friend. Sometimes at practice he can be really strict and mean, (my teammates understand that) but outside of practice he is like a completely different person. He acts like a kid but it is absolutely so funny. At times I may think to myself, “he doesn’t like me” or, “he’s definitely mad at me today,” but I still know that he loves me very very much. Sometimes at practice I may make a bad throw or not field the ball correctly and he would say “this is the type of stuff that makes me angry,” but this is how I know that he cares. He once told me “even though I may sound really angry with you I still care that’s why I am telling you these things to help you and to show how much I care, but just know once I stop saying something it means I’ve given up on you.” This quote inspired me just like he does. It inspires me because it tells me that I need to start working harder so that he doesn’t give up on me. I don’t think he ever will, but I hope he never does. I know that he loves me and my teammates greatly and I know that he will never stop loving us because all he wants for us is to get better, and that’s why he is pushing us so hard. All in all, my coach, Jason Rasmussen is my biggest hero. He is a big inspiration to me and he always will be. When I get to high school and college and I make it on the Varsity squad, I will make sure that I thank him for everything that he has done for me because I wouldn’t be as good as I am today without him pushing me to my limits and helping me throughout my softball career. Thank you, I will always think of you like a father and I will love you always and forever.

Pandemic Hits Hard
Urmila Devendra Choudhary
Urmila Devendra Choudhary from Ulhasnagar, Maharashtra, India - 4/15/2021 8:12:36 AM
My hero is: Frontline Corona Warriors .

My hero is not one but all the frontline Corona Warriors, Saviours, who are the oars of this sinking world right now. Global Pandemic Hits Hard, but these medical Super Heroes are leading battle against Covid with selfless determination for sake of saving us during this challenging time. These Saviours prioritize people's lives and sacrifices their own.Together swinging and striving hard our doctors will help pass this boat to the safest place.

Ava Bess from Oviedo, Florida, America - 4/14/2021 8:29:03 AM
My hero is: Nobody.

Heroes. Almost every single year throughout Elementary School you are asked, “What do you want to be when you grow up?” and “Who is your hero?” But in Elementary School kids answer with, “I wanna be a princess,” or “I want to drive race cars when I grow up!” When they are asked who their heroes are, their answers are far different. We have always been motivated to say that our heroes are important people in history. People like Rosa Parks and Thomas Jefferson. Those are the kind of people that I would always pick. But that was in Elementary School, now I am in the seventh grade and I think differently. Hi, my name is Ava and I don’t have a hero. “Everyone has a hero, you just need to think about it further,” my teacher told me this exact sentence when I said that I have no hero. I countered it with “I have thought about it further and I want to be my own person.” He was fine with that. With that being said I do think that people should have role models, and if you have a hero more power to you. But, I just never have had a hero. I’d always say that it was my mom or my dad because I knew they wanted an answer, it was always a lie. I have no hero, and I am proud to say that.

Scarlett from Florida, United states of America - 4/14/2021 8:27:53 AM
My hero is: My Grandma.

What is a Hero? To some people, a hero is someone who solves crimes, fights bad guys, and has some sort of power. In other words, a super hero. Although super heroes are fun and great to watch on TV and to read about, the real heroes are the ones behind the scenes. A hero is a leader, a superior role model, someone who doesn’t do good deeds solely for the money, maybe an overachiever, and the list goes on.

Payton Pitman from united states - 4/14/2021 8:25:16 AM
My hero is: Virtue:Trust.

My hero is a virtue.

Elle - 4/14/2021 8:25:06 AM
My hero is: mama. Everyone has a hero in their life, someone that they look up to, someone who gives them hope. Today i am going to tell you about my hero, and hopefully she could inspire you, even in the slightest bit. My hero is my mom for many reasons.

Abbie Floyd from Florida, United States - 4/14/2021 8:11:33 AM
My hero is: My Mom.

A hero is someone that inspires you and changes things for the better. My biggest hero would most likely be my mom. She cares about me more than anyone else, and she would do anything in the world for me. A lot of people take their moms for granted. The truth is that they do so much for us. There are so many reasons that I am grateful and thankful for my mom. One reason that my mom is my hero is because she will always be there for me. She does little things for me throughout the day that make me happy, and I should probably help her out more often. When I’m having a bad day, I know I can talk to her without being judged or interrupted. She will just sit there and listen until I’m ready for her to talk. She is a really amazing mom. Another reason my mom is my hero is that she does things for me. She will clean my room when I am at school, or she will make me cookies as a surprise, so that when I get home, I can eat them. She makes us cookies and brownies a lot, and she is really good at making them. The last reason my mom is my hero is because she takes me places when I need to go somewhere. She takes me to my friends’ houses when we want to hang out, and when my friends come over, she takes us to the beach or somewhere fun. As you can see, my mom is a really amazing person, and I am so grateful and thankful to have her as my mom.

Mackenzie Ruping from Oviedo, Florida, United States of America - 4/14/2021 8:04:41 AM

Greta from Orlando, Florida - 4/14/2021 8:02:24 AM
My hero is: Hajime Isayama.

He is the creator of Shingeki no Kiojin (Attack on Titan). A manga that challenges reader's perspective on freedom, and war ethnics such as oppression, greed, and fear. His work inspired me to do work that is meaningful, and write with passion.

Nykila from USA - 4/14/2021 8:01:59 AM
My hero is: Dad. My hero is my dad because he motivates me and is always there for me.

Zahliel from Kailua Kona, Hawaii, Unites States - 4/13/2021 3:46:03 PM
My hero is: Devin Cleave.

He gave toys to sick kids.

Abigail Autenrieth from Oviedo, FL, USA - 4/12/2021 5:27:45 PM
My hero is: Ernie Rivera.

What makes up a hero? A hero is someone that you admire and look up to, they have certain qualities. A hero can be members of law enforcement, doctors, nurses, or even the person that you walked past today. My hero is Ernie Rivera. Ernie is a Purple Heart Veteran who has sacrificed so much for others. He owns a non profit dog training organization. He has allowed me to volunteer at his facility for the past three years and I have learned so many valuable skills that benefit me in life. Ernie gives selflessly of his time and energy to help others in need. Ernie is overall an amazing and wonderful person that I look up to.

Greta from Florida - 4/12/2021 5:05:21 PM
My hero is: Hajime Isayama. He's the creator of Shingeki no Kiojin (Attack on Titan)

Caitlynn from Oviedo, Florida, United States of America - 4/12/2021 12:20:10 PM
My hero is: grandmother.

Who even is my hero? A hero could be anyone. It could be someone walking down the street that you happen to pass by. It could even be a celebrity, it’s not like people know what goes on behind closed doors. To me, being a hero means helping someone with everything you have. Whether you're rich or poor, or you’re from complete opposites of the world, being a hero means giving. And sometimes, giving does not come easy.

Brianna Owenss from Oviedo , Florida , USA - 4/12/2021 11:36:48 AM
My hero is: Kasey Parker.

People ask who's my hero? People ask what it takes to be a hero? A hero is a person who is admired or idealized for courage, outstanding achievements, or noble qualities. My hero is Kasey Parker. Kasey Parker is an amazing horseback riding trainer, she has won many grand champions at A rated competitions. She is an amazing hero because she builds you up and brings confidence to you.

Isabella Ferretti from Oviedo , FL, USA - 4/12/2021 11:36:05 AM
My hero is: mom.

What does it take to be a hero? Many different things go into being a hero. Some heroes can be doctors, nurses, firefighters, police officers, your mom or dad, or maybe even a famous singer. My hero is my mom because she provides me with so many things like shelter, food, and water. She gives so many other things that it would take hours to write them all on a plain sheet of paper.

Shalyni from Oviedo, Florida, USA - 4/12/2021 11:34:08 AM
My hero is: Mom.

People ask everyday who is my hero? They ask. What does it take to become a hero? Everybody has a hero either your mom, your dad, a celebrity, your grandma etc. A hero is somebody that you look up to and they are the ones that strive for trophies in life. My hero is my mom. My mom is my hero because she came to America at a young age from Africa. She worked hard to keep her and her family healthy. She worked at a motel her father owned and she was very independent. She taught herself all the stuff she knows today.

Alysa Mangroo from Ovideo, Florida, United States - 4/12/2021 9:18:14 AM
My hero is: Oprah Winfrey .

She is my hero because while she was left with trauma/had a traumatic childhood she always looked on the bright side and never stopped having hope that things would get better. Another reason she is my hero is that she made the best out of her life and never stopped trying.

Alaina David from Ovideo, Florida, America - 4/12/2021 8:11:20 AM
My hero is: My Mom.

A hero is somebody you look up to and impacts your life. My hero is my mom. She helps me through the ups and downs of life. My mom is my hero for many different reasons. The reason she is my hero is simple. She helps me with homework, drives me to many different places, cooks me food, etc. She is also my hero because I plan to be just like her when I get older and have kids. These might not seem like hero things, but they help me everyday!

athena from fl, usa - 4/9/2021 9:49:54 AM
My hero is: Mom.

A hero is someone you look up to, a person who's impacted your life for the better. Someone I see as my hero is my wonderful, caring mom. She has inspired me to keep on accomplishing goals, chase my dreams, and to never give up on myself.

Alyssa Basilo - 4/9/2021 9:46:06 AM
My hero is: My brother.

Heroes can change every day. When someone asks you who your hero is, you might automatically think of family but sometimes you can’t think of someone. Well while I was thinking of a hero I kept going back to family, so I asked my grandma for help and she reminded me of some people I would choose. I chose my brother because it went from him helping me with going on the bus to school to him and I going on one of the scariest rides at Busch gardens. I know I said I wasn’t going to use family but after looking back at some memories I realized that someone I look up to is my brother. His name is Eric but we call him Mikey because he shares the name Eric with my dad.

Zach Running with Sheriffs Deputy's
www.runningworld.com
Drake Besse - 4/9/2021 9:39:44 AM
My hero is: Zechariah Cartledge. Heroes are defined as people who do have courage to achieve something astonishing. Heroes are all around us. Lots of the time, even things like what Zechariah Cartledge did, running over 800 miles in support of injured first responders, can be considered a very heroic act. This grueling task really shows that Zechariah cares about his community. This is why I have chosen him as my hero.

Loren from Orlando, FL, USA - 4/9/2021 9:39:13 AM
My hero is: Bethany Hamilton. My hero is a world famous surfer from Hawaii, named Bethany Hamilton. She was just making herself known for her incredible surfing, but became known world wide when she was attacked by a shark and subsequently lost her arm. She was only 13 years old! The best part about her journey is that she never gave up on her dream of surfing. She re-learned how to do everything with one arm, including surfing. She trained endlessly, adapted her boards, and had a faith that carried her through. She continues to compete in surf contests and even started a family. She is a philanthropist focusing her volunteer work on supporting shark attack victims, traumatic amputees, and inspiring everyday people with her story.

Brielle from Florida, United States - 4/9/2021 9:36:29 AM
My hero is: Gus. My hero is Gus. He impacted my life a lot. He is my mom’s cousin. Gus has inspired me so much in my lifetime. I have known him since I was 1 years old. Gus has taught me many things. When I'm sad he's always there for me to make me happy and laugh.

Brayden Cabello - 4/9/2021 9:36:09 AM

Jodi - 4/9/2021 9:33:10 AM
My hero is: My Mom. I have always known heroes to be fictional characters, but a real life hero is someone who matters to me. Someone who I believe sets a good example for me. Picking a hero can be hard to find with this criteria, but not impossible. For me, my hero is my mom. She is my hero because she is inspiring, a good role model, also she is hard working.

Lupascu Beatrisa from Basararabeasca district, v. Abaclia, Moldova - 4/8/2021 1:59:54 AM
My hero is: My real hero is doctors and teachers.

Because the doctors save millions of lives , and teachers teach us many things, we will need in the future. They need a lot of patience. I want it to be the same as before, without covid, to go to school and see the teachers face to face, and the doctors to rest. it's hard but we deserve a better future, and doctors and teachers will support us and help us overcome difficulties together. Together we overcome difficulties

Marius from Basarabeasca district v. Abaclia, Moldova - 4/8/2021 1:38:50 AM
My hero is: My hero is doctors.

The doctor is very important during this period because they saved many lives.They give their lives to save us.They deserve to be called heroes.

Ion Scobioala from Basarabeasca district village Iordanovca, - 4/8/2021 12:48:24 AM
My hero is: Cristiano Ronaldo.

My hero are Cristiano Ronaldo My favorite celebrity is Cristiano Ronaldo i think he is the best soccer player in the world. He was born on the date of 5 February 1985.He don't learn very well because he's passion was very important for him. He had a heart problem. .He didn't stop and showed everyone that you can do all you love. And now he is the legend of this game.

Ion Scobioala from Basarabeasca district village Iordanovca, - 4/8/2021 12:43:04 AM
My hero is: Teacher and Doctors.

My heroes are doctors and teachers

Curca Ionela from Basarabeasca, Abaclia, Moldova - 4/6/2021 2:03:40 AM
My hero is: My hero is the doctor!.

Where can we find heroes? The heroes can be found in the daily things that have been revealed to us, from parents to teachers, from counselors to students, etc. This hero can appear as an unexpected angel even during a dark and rainy night. And good deeds can be found in our religious and historical traditions. These people who are famous as heroes have taken a stand against the state and the existing state of affairs, especially in terms of social or political issues. As one historian wrote, “No great man lives in vain without success or result. True heroes take us one step closer to fulfilling our human potential. Identifying, visualizing and communicating in a more pleasant and efficient way. Promoting heroes around the world means values that strengthen the global fabric. The village we live in would be a step towards a better future for all of us. What is a hero? True heroes strive to obtain the immortal trophies - rewards that last forever, such as love, peace and even an increase in a sense of accomplishment, knowledge that they have changed the world for the better. Real world heroes are the doctors who save every second, hour, minute, thousands of you who are endangered. We also find another hero in school, the teacher, he is also a hero only because he gives children more attention and enrichment of the brain.Sure let's not forget you firefighters, they risked their lives to save another man, they took people out of the fire when they could actually burn in. So remember: True heroes help us to aspire and live up to the values they embrace in our daily lives.

Mîta Mihaela from Basarabeasca district, v. Abaclia, Moldova - 4/6/2021 1:57:42 AM
My hero is: On earth are a lot of heros and one of my personal favourite heros are doctors.

My hero is every doctor in the world. They help people to live a long and healthy lives. Doctors don't need to be acknowledged, he or she is happy to save a anybody. In this pandemic they are our heroes and protectors. Being a part of the medical services is not that easy. They are confronting disease and other things that we can't even if we want. I want to say thank you to every doctor in this world for choosing to help us to be alive.

Suhin Ionela from Basarabiasca , Abaclia , Moldova - 4/6/2021 1:56:29 AM
My hero is: In my opinion the best hero are doctors. .

A lot of people have a nice famous idols. It's good! But you know who are the best hero? Of course! The best hero (for me) are doctors! They save us in every day! Don't forget that in this period doctors are the only people who can save your life! Can you believe this? They are so strong and love you all so much! But can you love them too? Thank them if you if you can! They are a angels who save your life when you are in the danger!  Just.....just...just love them!!! Only they can change you and our planet!! Of course, you can say that you have other idol. This period made me to understand that doctors are the best hero!!! Love your doctors!!!

Petru ?aranu from Basarabeasca, Abaclia, Moldova - 4/3/2021 4:11:12 AM
My hero is: Doctors. Doctors are the heroes who save us every day and we have to thank them. We have to be content with them because they are also the ones who save people's lives. Like the new Corona Virus is a new virus that has many serious symptoms and you get infected easily but get rid of it hard. Doctors save us from these infections. Working as a doctor is very hard because you take a lot of risks. To protect yourself from the new virus you have to stay house because if you stay at home you make the work of the doctors easier. To be a doctor you have to be very responsible. The importance of doctors is very important in human life without them do not know what it is like.

Gabriella from Miami , Florida , U.S - 3/22/2021 9:56:33 AM
My hero is: My Mom. My Tribute to My Mom My mom is very important to me and she has impacted my life so much this past year. She has been there for me through all my ups and downs of life. Mom, you are my real life hero and my best friend. My mom and I have gone through many things with each other and she always stuck by my side. My mom is one of a kind, she has a special soul and mind. She makes me want to do better, she wants me to be successful and proud of myself and I really appreciate that. We have countless memories together and one of them that I will always cherish and remember is when I was going through a tough time with school and she was always there to give me confidence and learn to ignore certain things that upset me. She told me this one day and it stuck to me “ If people are hating or judging you, you are doing the right thing. Jealousy is a disease that sticks to people.” After I heard that, I tell myself this every time I’m feeling down. We also have many memories when living in Haiti together, we would do everything together, everyday after school we would eat dinner together. The reason why she inspired me and is my hero is because she has so much experience with her middle and high school years and is able to help me grow and learn. She provides me with safety, love, confidence, and is my other half. She is my backbone and puts me together. As a result of her influence, I have learned to focus on myself and help others without being selfless. My mom has also taught me how to encourage others and how to ignore those who hate on others for no reason. Mom, you are my real life hero and you are and will always be my other half.

R.B.G in a chair
*Unknown Credit*
Kira from Renton, WA, Usa - 3/9/2021 9:58:53 AM
My hero is: Ruth Bader Ginsburg.

R.B.G is an American lawyer. She was a kind courageous woman. Sadly she died.

Kira from Renton, Usa - 3/8/2021 3:00:17 PM
My hero is: Florence NIghtingale.

Florence Nighingale is a wonderful person who gave up her rich life for nursing.

Clara Barton Photo
https://www.pinterest.com/pin/27654985183916242/
Alyssa from Columbia, MD, US - 3/8/2021 6:00:43 AM
My hero is: Clara Barton.

Clara Barton was a Civil War nurse. Soldiers called Clara “The Angel of the battlefield” because she took care of wounded men. Clara wanted to help fight in the Civil War, but she couldn’t so she became a nurse. In April 1861, the Civil War had begun. Clara brought food, clothes, and other supplies to soldiers on the battlefield. After the war, Clara helped families find 22,000 missing or dead soldiers. When Clara was a child, her brother David broke both of his legs. She took care of him for two years and had no problem with it. In 1881 Clara Barton started the American Red Cross. In 1912 Clara Barton died at age 90 because of pneumonia.

Eowyn
J.R.R. Tolkien
Charmaine Luniare - 3/4/2021 11:05:18 AM
My hero is: Eowyn. Eowyn is from the Lord of the Rings trilogy. I am not aware of her last name. Eowyn is my hero because she is not afraid to defy orders for the sake of her people, she is strong and brave and a female warrior, not afraid to fight, or of death. "No man can kill me," "I am no man!" Eowyn to the Witch-King

Adam Lambert Is My Hero
Google Chrome
Payton from Elma, New York - 3/4/2021 8:19:33 AM
My hero is: Adam Lambert.

My hero is Adam Mitchel Lambert. I think of him as amazing, gentle, kind, and sweet. He's a man to love. There are so many other words to describe him that I can't explain. He was born on January 29, 1982, in Indianapolis, Indiana. When I first heard his music For Your Entertainment the first song I've listened to I was instantly struck by the music I couldn't stop listening to him. When I was younger I never knew who he was. Why? Well, to answer your questions I would always ask my parents to see if the song Ghost Town from the album The Original High. I was well around 5 or 6 maybe 7 I can't remember clearly but I would always sing along and it was amazing and adorable. Ever since the lead singer of the British band Queen Freddie Mercury died of HIV aids on November 24th, 1991 everything changed when he died. The whole world changed. Queen changed. But on 2009 season 8 on American idol Adam Lambert was the runner-up and changed the world. Adam Lambert is homosexual or makes it shorter gay. But I look up to him. He's always smiling through tough times but someway somehow he stays positive! He makes me want to become a singer when I am older. Whenever I am worried, sad, mad, having a breakdown, and hyperventilating he always makes me calm down. When I'm worried about something and I don't have Alexa to use I quietly sing one of his songs to help me through and get through my day happy and positive.

Dequarious from Ohio, US - 2/19/2021 7:19:50 AM
My hero is: Larray.

He makes people feel like they can do anything.

LindaWat from Monrovia, Liberia, Liberia - 2/13/2021 2:00:45 PM
My hero is: LindaWat.

ENCONTRAMOS ESTE PERRO ABANDONADO EN LA CALLE

Giavanna P. from Staten Island, New York, United States - 2/11/2021 11:36:22 AM
My hero is: My friend. Hi, I am going to talk about a friend, but I will not give out her name because she does not want any social interaction on the internet. She is kind funny and caring and I needed that. This is how I meet her. It was one day in September, I had just started 2nd grade and two kids that were twins came into my life. Lets say their names were Nicole and Gabriella. Gab is the friend I am talking about but not her real name. I have had this friend since I can remember. Let's call him Christian. Now he was in my class forever, but at 2nd grade he was not. He was with the sisters. They became friends, but Gabriella was kicked off and I was too. Christian said that we can wait 2 days and we would be a group again. That never happened until me and Gabby made a team and excluded them. They would not care because they were liking to be on their own. I got so upset and cried. Guess who was the one next to me who told the teacher and told me it was okay? It was Gabriella. She taught me that things can not always get to be my way and I understood that once she told me. A year later my grandfather passed and she helped me get through it. She is the one that helped me with most of my problems she she is a real artistic hero I got in my life. And speaking of any art, she taught me art too. She made me persevere throughout my problems in life, and I really love her for that. Shutouts to "Gabriella!"

Melody from Marrieta, Georgia, United States - 2/11/2021 10:00:54 AM
My hero is: Lauren Daigle.

Lauren Daigle is a Christian singer who greatly influenced me to sing. She has a beautiful voice and her music is so uplifting and inspiring! I love her!

My hero, Lucky
How2drawanimals
Rita Gorbenko from Canton, Connecticut , USA - 1/27/2021 1:30:55 PM
My hero is: Lucky, my dog.

We got Lucky when COVID-19 had just started, he kept our family happy even through these difficult times. Although he isn’t a human he continues to give everyone in my household optimism. I think that for me there can’t be a better hero than my living dog.

Amanda Gorman
Kate Deciccio The Amplifier Foundation
jeanne meyers from Laguna Beach, CALIFORNIA, United States - 1/21/2021 10:23:52 AM
My hero is: Amanda Gorman. Her poem brought joy and hope and guidance to a troubled nation. She is a talented, confident spokesperson for our nation, for youth and her words at the Biden/Harris will be remembered and treasured,

Sescie Cortez from United States - 1/19/2021 4:44:18 PM
My hero is: Mario Avalos.

In this world there are many heroes but, some of the heroes you know by their name. It's true that they give their best and they deserve their fame. But among all heroes this world has every had. Their's not one that I have looked up to besides my father. He is more than just a regular hero because he does not ask for anything in return. He has always kept his word of to keep me safe. Even though I'm his only baby girl he loves me to the moon and back and I do to. I know I'm a handful but he has always found a way to fight through. He thinks he is young because most heroes are young but I will let him have this one. Love you forever and ever - your daughter

katelynn from camden, TN, USA - 1/8/2021 10:54:08 AM
My hero is: izabella daddoto.

Izabella is my hero because she did a simple act of kindness, she helps me all the time, and without her, life would be horrible. She has been the main one there for me. She helped me through 2020. Hopefully I can have her as my yearlong friend.

Sescie Cortez - 1/7/2021 1:41:24 PM
My hero is: Denise Mejia Cortez . My Mother Is My Hero. My Mom is my hero because she is always there for me even when I think I don’t need her. She always makes me laugh even when I am mad. She has had a tough life growing up but that didn’t stop her from giving birth to me. She is a very strong, capable, inspiring , and careful woman. She will make you feel safe even if you are not her child. That is why she is my hero

?birds scenario?
my mom
Nusayr Habib khan from Dhaka, Dhaka, Bangladesh - 1/4/2021 12:07:50 PM
My hero is: my parents.

Love you to the moon and back.

My Hero - Aerospace scientist and a great Human
Tvishaa Shreyas
Tvishaa Shreyas from Sunnyvale, California, United States - 12/31/2020 8:28:46 PM
My hero is: A.P.J Abdul Kalam . A scientist , leader, visionary , teacher and peoples president . And a great author . Known as the Missile Man of India .

Audrey Mucci
none
Audrey Riddell Mucci from Monongahela, pa, washington - 12/27/2020 11:42:34 PM
My hero is: Dr Jonas Salk.

He was a great pioneer who discovered the polio vaccine I was a patient of his in Pittsburgh and he always took blood from me, to help in the making of the vaccine. It was a honor to know him and that I am a part of history although most are forgotten, I'm still around.

Farhan Wilayat Butt - Holi - Festival of Colours
Pakistan Peacekeeping Mission
Shahbaz Ahmad Rizwi from Lahore, Punjab, Pakistan - 12/27/2020 8:56:45 AM
My hero is: Farhan Wilayat Butt. My hero is Farhan Wilayat Butt from Pakistan who is a philanthropist and an interfaith harmonizer. He constructs water wells and install hand pumps in the desertly areas where clean drinking water is not available. In addition to this, he is also working as a peace activist and is organizing various activities for interfaith harmony in order to reduce religious extremism and racial intolerance.

Chef Lindsay Smith of Nirvana Grille
Nirvana Grille
Jennifer Hughes from Laguna Beach, California, United States - 12/17/2020 8:55:19 AM
My hero is: Lindsay Smith.

Our family moved to Laguna Beach a year ago. We chose Laguna for many reasons. My partner, Jeff, grew up here and has always longed to return and I was personally drawn to Laguna as it reminded me of living in Italy for three years when I was in my 20’s. Together, we both love the charm the city has to offer including all the restaurants, shops, recreation, gorgeous beaches and the kind of European look and feel that is unique only to Laguna Beach. Since moving here, we‘ve frequented several local restaurants, but one in particular stands out for many reasons. We met Lindsay Smith, Executive Chef and Owner of The Nirvana Grille only a few months ago, and her story and passion for her restaurant are a true rarity in this world today. The restaurant business is beyond challenging. It’s hard work, requires constant attention and an ultimate passion to create a business that will stay intact over time. It requires a “marriage” if you will, to your business day in, and day out. I personally worked managing a local fine dining restaurant, pizzeria and winery for years, so I understand the challenges, effort and hard work put forth to be successful in the industry. As we’ve returned to Nirvana grill time after time, we’ve both gotten to know Lindsay and personally, I’m extremely impressed with her establishment, staff, menu and passion for it all. As I learned over time more about her personal story and her family, I began to see how she’s quite the inspiration and role model to this small community! I was impressed to learn that Lindsay is the only female chef in Laguna Beach and is the sole restaurant owner of Nirvana Grille, without partners or investors. She was born and raised in Laguna Beach, going through the entire school system and her family still resides in town. She’s recently divorced. She bought her ex-husband out of the restaurant as they negotiated their divorce and they worked side-by-side through the first round of COVID closures. Lindsay has had to not only face the challenge of divorce but is now a newly single mother to 2 young boys. Both of her children were both born while operating Nirvana Grille over the last 13 years. She found out she was expecting her first son, Diego, only 4 months into their build out of the restaurant and he was born the day before the Pageant of the Master’s opened for the season. He youngest son is only 4 years old. Lindsay has a creative, open mind to continuously build a business that can and will withstand COVID. She’s come up with a few innovative solutions to keep her staff employed, her customers beyond satisfied and her business ultimately strong. Continuously creating and expanding, she is now offering customers a “Co-Op Grocery Market”. The market gives customers access to better products than the local markets and works to help her business expand. She’s also offering Zoom Cooking Classes to utilize her talents as a chef, as well offer our products through the market simultaneously. She’s also worked to create a special “To Go” option for her customers that is unique, including “plated” meals available for pick up or delivery. Lindsay is re-designing her business plan to push her business in a better way while focusing on the community and its safety amidst a detriment in closure again. She’s created some brilliant innovations through the COVID closures, which really makes her business stand out. We all see things in a different way in how we create food from the same ingredients and Lindsay understands that now is the time to think outside the box and be creative, amidst COVID within the restaurant industry. All-in-all, I love the innovation Chef Lindsay has instilled into her business, all while facing her own personal challenges and raising a family. Her passion and drive for continued success, all while being a caring and nurturing human to not only her family and staff, but also to her friends and customers while faced with difficult adversity, is admirable and should not go unnoticed. It’s wonderful seeing a woman face a difficult situation with open arms; as we all are struggling during these unrest COVID times. In my opinion, Chef Lindsay's positive, "never give up" and "think outside the box" outlook make her an excellent role model and hero, especially during these trying times.

DE MARCO - 12/15/2020 1:16:25 PM
My hero is: CODY Bellinger. Cody bellinger is my hero because he inspires me to push my self to the limit he cares about his fans he is kind,Motivate,amusing,strong,positive,ambitious,ever striving,wants to be number 1,hard worker, these are the reasons he is my hero.

My heart and soul
Selfie
Jennifer Johnson from Joplin, MO, USA - 12/8/2020 3:22:38 AM
My hero is: My husband . My hero is my husband. Before him, trust "might exist" in a single grain of sand in a desert mirage. I prayed GOD please help me to atleast give this guy my all and trust him to succeed or fail. I'm glad I did! It's truly the little things he does that makes him spectacular. He has a heart for the underdog, an arm to lend to the weak, a shoulder to lean on for the downtrodden, but mostly arms wide enough for me to crawl right in.

my hero
pilar garcia
isabella armijo from aventura, florida, Miami dade county - 12/7/2020 11:58:11 AM
My hero is: my mother (Pilar Garcia).

My mom is my hero because she loves me. she help me go through though times. She is my best friend she and I laugh at the weird stuff. My mom and I watch shows and more. She is my best friend and the best thing that happened, she loves me and I love her more.

Me and Her in the cruise
My mom
Stephanie Berman from Aventura, Florida, United States - 12/7/2020 9:38:56 AM
My hero is: My friend Melissa. This is me and my friend Melissa she is from Canada and she lives there. We met on a cruise a few years ago and became friends ever since. We facetime everyday, she comes to Florida every year for winter break and we see each other. When im sad she always makes me happy. She always makes me in a good mood. If I didn't meet her in that cruise I would be miserable every day during quarantine.

Kayelyn Smith from Louisville, Kentucky, USA - 12/7/2020 9:17:48 AM
My hero is: Marlo Manning. Marlo created her own business that gives owners of dogs medical care and dog food. She is called her organization Fairy Dogparents (FDP). She started organization after her dog ladybug had died. Ladybug had fleas, a stroke that could have led to dog dementia. Marlo is a very caring and generous person.

Sophia Ruiz from Aventura City of Excellence School , - 12/7/2020 8:56:01 AM
My hero is: My Mom. My Mom is my hero. She is my hero because she always been there for me. Whenever my dad was deployed she was there for me. She makes me want to be a better person and help people. She always helping people and being kind. She supports me in everything I do and wants me to be successful in life.

Neymar
google
Enzo from Aventura, FL, United States - 12/6/2020 7:18:23 PM
My hero is: Neymar Jr. Neymar was the only person I looked up to when I was a kid. He makes so many goals, and he is really good at megging. He has the skills. And he is from Brazil where I was born. I used to play a lot of soccer, but since my school took me out of my PE class, I've been unmotivated and not athletic.

This is Kamala Harris
Vice-President elect of the United States
Jessica Zackheim - 12/6/2020 7:40:30 AM
My hero is: Kamala Harris. Kamala Harris is a very important person to me because she has fought for what she wanted and never gave up. She is the first women to be in an office. Also, she is the first black Indian women to be in the office. She is an American politician and attorney, the junior United States senator from California, and the vice president–elect of the United States. She has changed history and I hope that one day of my life I can do that to.

Elizabeth Pereira from Miami, Florida, USA - 12/5/2020 9:45:53 AM
My hero is: My mom.

Who was there for you when no one was around? Who was there for you when everyone turned their backs on you? Who was with you in every step of your new adventures? Who was there guiding you and seeking the right and wrong answer? Well in my case that's my mom. My mother was there to witness my first goal, my first medal, my first dance rehearsal. She was there to push me to do my best and to look the best. My mother is not like any other mother, now yes we go through our ups and downs but at the end of the day who is still with me and by my side, my mom!

molly from chicago, IL, United States - 12/4/2020 7:17:45 PM
My hero is: my sister.

My sisters name is Kelly, she helps me out when ever I'm having trouble. We help each other out when need and we defend each other.

Jordy Smith - 12/4/2020 11:48:11 AM
My hero is: My hero is my best friend Lily.. Lily has struggled with autism her whole life and she still has more motivation towards new adventures then I do. She has been there for me no matter what is going on in my life and even though she lives halfway around the world I know that I will always have her by my side. She has helped me through more then I could have ever dreamed of having someone do for me. When I moved away from Australia she comforted me and told that we will always be best friends no matter what. Sure we may not talk everyday, but we still know that there is a special bond between us that we like to call "forever friends". That is my hero.

Alexia - 12/4/2020 11:43:24 AM
My hero is: my hero is my dad.

My dad is my hero because he risks his life for me and my sister.

My Mom
Liam Peirce
Liam Peirce from Aventura , Florida, United States - 12/4/2020 8:59:25 AM
My hero is: My Hero is my MOM, her name is Lillian Peirce.

My mom is the most hearted person I have ever met. Every day good or bad she would always be there for me. Especially when I need it the most, she would always make me smile even when I'm sad or mad. And every night she would always take away her time to watch a movie with me. Everyday my mom would always work day and night to make money and support our family.

Noah - 12/4/2020 6:40:29 AM
My hero is: My mom.

My mom is my hero, she always looks out for me. Whenever i needed something she always helped me. She brought me to this world and I am so thankful that she did that, I will always look up to her.  She is loving caring and much more than I could ever ask for. Best mom ever :)

karen singer from aventura, FL, United States - 12/4/2020 6:08:04 AM
My hero is: My mom is my hero . My mom is my hero because she does a lot of things for me and I admire her a lot. She does a lot for me and my siblings and she’s always there for us. I love going on a drive with her and picking up food and listening to music. I always have lots of fun with her. Also, I know that I can talk about anything with her and she will always support me.

Livia Queiroz from Aventura, Florida, United States - 12/3/2020 6:12:38 PM
My hero is: My best friend, Lara.

I am writing this tribute to Lara. Lara and I grew up together, my mom was pregnant with me and her mom was pregnant with her. We were born 21 days apart. We were neighbors for years until we both moved to bigger apartments. We never went to the same school, but we did ballet together and even though we were not door neighbors we hang out everyday. She was my sister, she was part of my family. She was there in the happiest moments of my life and she was also there in the saddest ones. We are still friends if you are wondering but she lives in Brazil and I came to the US. She is and always will be my number one, and I could not have ever asked for a better friend to spend most of my life with.

Livia Queiroz from Aventura, Florida, United States - 12/3/2020 6:11:16 PM
My hero is: My best friend, Lara. I am writing this tribute to Lara. Me and Lara grew up together, my mom was pregnant with me and her mom was pregnant with her. We were born 21 days apart. We were neighbors for years until we both moved to bigger apartments. We never went to the same school, but we did ballet together and even though we were not door neighbors we hang out everyday. She was my sister, she was part of my family. She was there in the happiest moments of my life and she was also there in the saddest ones. We are still friends if you are wondering but she lives in Brazil because I came to the US. She is and always will be my number one, and I could not have ever asked for a better friend to spend most of my life with.

This is my best friend
Myself
Shailie Mann from Aventura, Florida, USA - 12/3/2020 2:57:05 PM
My hero is: Nicole Jasmin. Everyone has a best friend, and if you don’t, get one, because they are everything you need to help you survive, like mine. My best friend, Nicole Jasmin, is always there for me when I need her, even if she lives over 1,000 miles away. Nicole was my first friend, and I'm so grateful for our friendship. We met at a religious pre-school, and our parents worked with each other, so we were automatically friends, and even without our parents, she is the one person I would want to be friends with. When kindergarten started, I didn’t get to see much of her because she went to a private school, while I went to a public one, over 45 minutes away from her. That didn’t stop us though. I would go visit her every week and we would just talk and have sleepovers and I know that I couldn’t imagine my life without her. In 4th grade, she moved to my district and I was really excited because I got to see more of her. My district had 2 elementary schools, and when she moved, she went to the one I didn’t go to, but I was still lucky because she only lived 5 minutes away from me, so I would go to her every single day, and do everything that we would do before, except my town in New York didn’t have much then. After 5th grade, the 2 elementary schools would merge into 1 middle school, which meant I would get to be with Nicole in the same school, but after 5th grade, I moved to Florida. Both of us were really devastated and we cried for days together, and she was the last person I was with before I got on that plane. 6th grade was my worst year, because all I thought about was her, and her replacing me with someone else, but she was loyal, and honest, and she always told me how she felt, which I loved about her. When we would facetime everyday after school, she would tell me about her day and her new friends and I would just cry because that’s how much I missed her. Later that year, I wanted something special for her, so I flew to New York and surprised her. And she even let me stay with her for 2 weeks to help me with my novel project and she even let her other friends come and help film it, and we still laugh about it today, and going to her for new years has become a tradition. 2 months into 2020, she and 2 of our other friends came and visited me for their vacation, and they loved Florida so much more, and we let Nicole pick everything to do since it was her idea to come to Florida, but she thought it was selfish of her, so we all agreed on everything. 3 weeks later, Coronavirus became a thing and I couldn’t go and see my best friend, so my family took a road trip to see her and we were socially distant and hung out and it made me so much happier to see her. I had to see her, or else everything in the past just didn’t happen. Our sleepovers, cheesecake factory visits, our funny fake reality shows, like America’s worst talent, her attempting to teach me how to cook and do my hair, and Majority of the skills I have today are because of her. This year, she is coming to Florida for my birthday, and I’m super excited! Even my family loves her, and they think she is a great influence on me, which is very true, she is active, she is kind, she is honest, she is smart, and everything about her is amazing. I talk to her every single day to tell her about my day, and she listens, and we talk about how much I have missed back in Hewlett. Our families are super close, and her family loves me. Not only Nicole, but I can talk to her brother, her dad, and her mother, who are so nice to me, but I know it's because Nicole told them to be nice to me. I go to Nicole for all my advice, and my other friends think I'm so wise, but I get all of my stuff from her, even clothes and food. I have 4 pairs of her leggings that I refuse to give back, and she has all of my socks that had my name on them, and I’m letting her keep them because I’m flying back again to go and leave 1 behind? No Thank you. Her pantry is still empty because I ate all of her food in JUNE. She only restocks it when I come, and when I do come, it's full of chocolate! Just for me! I can do literally anything to make her mad, but she would somehow still forgive me. I don’t really know why. She is perfect, and I’m not saying that because she is my best friend, I’m saying it because it's true.

My Hero
my mother : )
Tuli Mahleb from Aventura , florida , USA - 12/3/2020 1:33:06 PM
My hero is: My Mother. I Can't think of a person that had a greater impact on my life than my mother.My mother has taken care of me since the day I was born.Not only does she take care of me but she also loves me she protects me. She always helps me whenever I need help with something. She is my biggest hero. She is always the one driving me back and forth to wherever I need to go. If I ever needed help in homework she is always the one helping me. Anytime i had a project i procrastinated on she is always the one staying up late with me trying to help me finish it. My mother is a respected and loved person. She shows me all the right and wrong things. Therefore everything that I wrote is why I love, respect, and know that my mother is a hero to me.

Ayanna - 12/3/2020 12:47:10 PM
My hero is: My Teachers . My teachers help me with homework and they help me with work.

She is Rosa Park
Ms. Turk and Ms. Atteo??
Mayrin - 12/3/2020 12:46:57 PM
My hero is: Rosa Park. Rosa Park didn't give up her seat to a white man because she wanted to become part of the Montgomery bus boycott and she wanted to stand up to those people.

Viviana Sosa - 12/3/2020 12:46:03 PM
My hero is: My hero is Neil Armstrong. because he won the moon for the first time

stefenie from chicago illinois, west, united states - 12/3/2020 12:44:36 PM
My hero is: donald trump. he is my hero because he gave up his will for our country he changed every bad thing into a good thing alot of people are against trump and his followers but we are all one we should trust in him and we all know that he is a real winner

Malala
This is Malala in person
Luis Gonzalez - 12/3/2020 12:44:23 PM
My hero is: Malala. My hero is Malala because she helped a lot of people. Ways she helped people was when some parents were sad because their kids in Nigeria were going missing and Malala tried to help them find their children. Also even when she went to the hospital because the Taliban did something to her, she still didn't give up! That gave people a lot of hope and inspiration and now a lot of people in Afghanistan have hope and they know it's possible to learn and be someone in life.

KAG - 12/3/2020 12:42:01 PM
My hero is: My mom. My mom is the one who brought me here and has helped me in the worst moments but she helps me she has to watch over me and my two other siblings and she is a hard worker because she looks after my family and my brother who is a BABY and she can still handle us

Ayanna - 12/3/2020 12:40:21 PM
My hero is: My Teachers . My teachers are my hero because they help me with my work and my homework.

My hero
none
Daniela from Aventura , Florida, U.S - 12/3/2020 12:18:28 PM
My hero is: Stephanie . I think of my sister Stephanie as I think of someone who has had a major impact on my life and has been there for me. She is the kind of person who is always by my side and always protects and supports me when I'm wrong and when I'm right. I've learnt so much from her that If I would write I would never finish. Stephie is caring, hard working, thoughtful, loyal, mature and lastly very trustworthy. When I have a problem the first thing I would do is go to her because she gives me the best tips to get out of my troubles. She always makes me smile I love her so much and Stephanie is my hero.

Me and My Family
Tom Sela
Tom Sela from Aventura, Florida,, United States - 12/3/2020 12:15:57 PM
My hero is: My Dad . My dad who I have chosen as the person as my “hero” was because he is irreplaceable for his amazing personality that made him who he was. He was a part of what made me who I am and for all the hard work and affection that he shows. I had lots of options to choose from and out of those options I chose my dad because he was always there for me and I want to represent my appreciation. My dad who I value very much is very important to me because without him I wouldn’t know half the things that I know today perfectly. To start since I was a baby he has taken care of me from day to day life changing me and feeding me and taking care of me. He taught me how to ride a bike, fish, talk, read, write, and he even taught me how to walk and run. I am very thankful for all of these amazing skills he taught me and that is crucial for the future and for that this is why he is the one person I chose to represent as my “hero”. As a kid he always pushed me to be better and to push myself past my limit and become a better overall person. He has worked so very hard every day to earn money for the family doing his best so him and his family can be happy and I am so very grateful for having him as my dad. He does so much for the family and always kept the whole family happy and I really appreciate all he has done. Although dad might of been thought of as a basic dad and similar to many other dads but the one thing that made him different was his hard work and loving personality that made him one of a kind.

Daniela from Aventura , Florida, U.S - 12/3/2020 12:06:32 PM

nelk
nelk management
Sean jeffreys from miami, Florida, United States - 12/3/2020 11:59:42 AM
My hero is: nelk. they are funny and a great role models !

My mom
:)
Ryan from Aventura, Florida, United States - 12/3/2020 11:47:05 AM
My hero is: My mom. My mom, she is my hero. She is the hero to the family too. She does everything for us and she is always in a good mood. She cares for all of us and worries with love. She cooks for the family every night even when she is busy with work. She walks the dog almost 4 times a day because she loves him so much. She is a multitasker. When I was in my first basketball team at age 6 my dad was my coach and my mom would always come with winning donuts or snacks for the team after even a bad day at work. Sometimes we didn’t even worry about the game, just if my mom was gonna show up that day with the goodies. She would pay for all my parties when I was little and sometimes make activities for me and my friends. She is super nice to my friends too, she would see my friends over and make his favorite dish without even asking if they were hungry. When I feel down she makes me feel up. She can make you smile just with her funny jokes and her kindness at site. At age 10 she would cheer me on at sports games not even knowing how it works. She would take me and my friends places , like for lunch or to fun places like arcades and trampoline parks. She would give me money when I need or when I want to go somewhere. Now I am 13, but she still treats me like I am her baby. Even though I am taller than her and almost ready to drive a car. Sometimes she lets me drive her car just trying to teach me and get me ready. It is really fun and I feel like I am gonna be a great driver.She just bought me a new bike that I mostly use for riding around Aventura with my friends. I also love to wheelie but she hates it. I don’t do it around her because she goes crazy. She is a charm, a star, and an extraordinary masterpiece and I am super lucky to have her as my loving MOM.

me and pop with a fresh haircut (old photo)
me
Craig Duncan from Miami, FL, United States - 12/3/2020 11:41:38 AM
My hero is: My dad. He is a nice caring man, he’s very understanding, straight forward, helpful etc. A little fun fact me and him have the same name

An inspiring woman
- myself
Gabriella from Miami, Florida , United States - 12/3/2020 7:00:59 AM
My hero is: My mom . My mother is a very inspiring woman who has taught me to be myself and how to express myself. I inspire to be like her one day because she is do independent and has her life well put together.