GUESTBOOK

Community Heroes: Coronavirus

ARUNIMA BHALLA from from Mankhool, , Dubai, United Arab Emirates- - 5/27/2020 1:40:25 PM
My hero is: Doctors and Nurses (Healthcare ).

In this pandemic the whole world is fighting against COVID-19. There are many unsung heroes that are in the community that came together to fight against COVID-19 such as doctors, nurses, journalists, policeman, scientists, delivery men, cleaners and volunteers who provide food, donate blood and other necessary things. In this global war my true heroes are Doctors and Nurses, selfless warriors have had to cut themselves off from their own families and loved one to prevent infecting people. Their sacrifice is for the sake of humanity. I salute them for their dedication to save lives in this pandemic.

Cole Taylor from from Pullman, , Washington, United States- - 5/15/2020 1:22:51 PM
My hero is: Nurses. Most nurses and doctors are working day and night to try to help people get better from this COVID-19 outbreak and make sure that everyone in their community is safe and healthy and doing okay. 

Julia Selin from from Calgary, , Alberta, Canada- - 5/8/2020 1:25:18 PM
My hero is: Health Care Workers. I would like to thank the Health Care workers for risking their lives to save strangers' lives by: Working overtime, staying aware of what's happening, making sure that this worldwide pandemic stays under control, and last but not least, making sure that we keep our community, our country, our world a safe place for humans.  

Mason VanCuren from from Pullman, , Washington, United States- - 5/5/2020 9:20:25 PM
My hero is: Dcotors.

Doctors are my hero because they are saving manly lives and putting their lives in danger to save others.

Cameron Williams from , Idaho, United States- - 5/2/2020 2:47:27 PM
My hero is: Jeff Williams. My hero would be my dad. He keeps me safe form the dangers of this on going pandemic, keeps me fed, and happy.

Daniel Kwon from from Pullman, , Washington, United States- - 5/2/2020 2:45:58 PM
My hero is: Heath Care Workers. I could not just name just one of the health care workers who are risking their lives in this COVID-19 pandemic. Right now there are hundreds of thousands of doctors putting their lives on the line for others, and this act really inspired me to name my hero our Health Care Workers. Right now in this pandemic there are over 1,000,000 cases in America, which is an insane amount of cases. This is why I think health care workers are making a huge impact right now. If there weren't any workers right now that were risking their lives, there would be way more deaths than there are right now. I just wanted to share this because it really touched my heart because as they are saving they're also risking their own.  

Ginny Rees from from Hewitt, , NJ, USA- - 5/1/2020 7:31:57 AM
My hero is: Lisa Marie Huenink hart. Many, many thank you’ s to Lisa Marie Huenink Hart and all of the “wonders” who make up the group, for all the help, support and love they provide for those less fortunate and those in need. You make a lot of people much happier and grateful?? You all are blessed as special every single day...THANK YOU!!!!!

Rihab Smeti from from Jedaida, , Mannouba, Tunisia - - 4/28/2020 6:59:47 PM
My hero is: My mother . My mother is my life, she is fighting the world for us. I don't know how to express it, because I am bad in speech

Marianne S.
Marianne S.
laura from - - 4/28/2020 10:54:14 AM
My hero is: Marianne, my sister in law. My hero is my sister-in-law Marianne. She always wanted to be a nurse, however becoming a mother slowed her down. Once her children were all in school, Marianne completed her nursing degree and now works at a major hospital. It takes a special person to put themselves at risk to help others and Marianne is that type of person. During this coronavirus crisis, Marianne leaves her house at the crack of dawn and returns home 14 hours later. Before seeing her children after doing a shift at the hospital, she bleaches her shoes, takes off her scrubs and showers in order to keep her family safe. I respect what she is doing for others and admire how she is able to balance being a nurse during this pandemic and being a wonderful mom to her children.

MY HEROES are my parents
Credits to my parents
Ayari kmar from from Megrine, , Ben Arous, Tunisia- - 4/24/2020 6:29:59 PM
My hero is: My parents.

We all are quarantined, but that's for us to stay healthy. I'm Kmar Ayari. I'm a student from Tunisia. Well, numerous are the heroes at this precise time. However, for me My Heroes during this pandemic are my parents. Indeed, we, my twin brother and I, are not accustomed to stay home for such a long period of time. We are outgoing teenagers, we're always hanging around with friends, but now, our parents are trying their best to tell us that staying home is not that bad. It has a lot of benefits, and they want us to see the proof of that. In fact, seeing them cooking together, making dinner, cakes..., playing games, hearing them, having fun, has changed our mood during that time. We're happier, we're closer to them, we're less anxious about what is going on. I'm really thankful to them for their support and efforts to help us overcome this difficult time. God bless them.

Lauren Foster from - - 4/23/2020 1:03:27 PM
My hero is: Nurses, Police officers, firefighters, and many more. Why they are so important during the Coronavirus.. Where do I start... They are the most important people in the world right now because they are fighting for us. Nurses are saving as many people as they can. Police officers, I know only 3 have died from COVID-19.

Fletcher Andrews from - - 4/23/2020 12:31:48 PM
My hero is: Hospital. The hospital is one of my best heroes. Without them, many people would not have recovered from Covid-19. People think that the hospital only cures close to none. That is true and false. It is true because scientists don't know how to properly treat it yet. It is false though because even though they are curing few, that still means that lives are being saved.