Hillary Rodham Clinton

by Nikki from Bentonville

<a href=http://www.hillary.org/hillary/hill.interview.6.7.03.jpg>Hillary Clinton</a>
Hillary Clinton

Do you know the definition of a hero? Well Hillary Rodham Clinton is my definition of a hero. She is determined, brave and has leadership.

Hillary was a daughter of Hugh and Dorothy Rodham, two younger brothers, named Hugh and Tony. As a young girl Hillary was a girl scout and a member of the local Methodist youth group. She is in her 60’s. She loved to play sports and had an early interest in politics. As a student, Mrs. Clinton organized food drives, served in student government, and was a member of the National Honor Society.

In spite of criticism, she stands firm in her support of causes she believes in. For example she perseveres with new ideas and vision in spite of her humiliations. Hillary is not a quitter. Hillary is a person with the strength to fight and the soul of a visionary who never quits. Hillary deserves the No-Quitter Role Model Award.

Hillary Clinton has a very direct and strong approach to life with her many special talents and she continues her efforts to help others. She remains devoted in her commitment to her family work, and public service. Hillary graduated with high honors from Wellesley College in Wellesley, Massachusetts. And she also graduated from Yale Law School in New Haven, Connecticut. She served on the Board of Editors of the Yale Review of Law and Social Action.

That’s my definition of a hero. She is brave because she stands up for what she believes in. She is a leader because she has the nerve to become the president of the United States and that takes a true leader. She is determined because she never gave up even when she has suffered criticism for so many years and keeps going.

Hillary Rodham Clinton - The White House biography